Would you sell Vardy @ start of first season for £30M

Kev_lcfc

Sell, 30 million for a 31 year old forward is not to be ignored. He maybe a club legend but 30 million in the bank for a club of Leicester's size is not to be sniffed at. I'm sure if it was to happen in real life Vardy himself would be pushing for one last big payday.

• 2 weeks later...
On 30/12/2018 at 13:20, LukasZ_VCF said:

Try to put next season movement so he could play this season in your team, lose stats and then join chelsea... I managed to sell players using this you have to lock it when player will move and they accepted every time for me so it's kind of weird but ... :D

Devious. And correct. 😏

On 30/12/2018 at 13:20, LukasZ_VCF said:

Try to put next season movement so he could play this season in your team, lose stats and then join chelsea... I managed to sell players using this you have to lock it when player will move and they accepted every time for me so it's kind of weird but ... :D

Devious. And correct. 😏

On ‎30‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 19:20, LukasZ_VCF said:

For players I don't want to lose or cant immediately replace I also lock the date to end of year.

Can also make some extra money by selling them early

1 hour ago, Garygooner666 said:

For players I don't want to lose or cant immediately replace I also lock the date to end of year.

Can also make some extra money by selling them early

how ? after transfer is confirmed is there an option to sell them earlier? I didn't see it

Just now, LukasZ_VCF said:

how ? after transfer is confirmed is there an option to sell them earlier? I didn't see it

I am playing as Arsenal and Juventus atm.

Having failed in offering Chiellini a new contract he signed on with ManU on a free transfer.

The Sell now option comes up under transfers and I can negotiate his early sale .. approximately £1mil

On 19/01/2019 at 00:08, Garygooner666 said:

I am playing as Arsenal and Juventus atm.

Having failed in offering Chiellini a new contract he signed on with ManU on a free transfer.

The Sell now option comes up under transfers and I can negotiate his early sale .. approximately £1mil

This is for players who sign pre contract agreements, you can sign the player in jan rather than wait until the summer, I don’t think it would work for a transfer as it has a transfer date set whereas a pre contract will come into effect when the players contract at current club expires

15 hours ago, beechy85 said:

This is for players who sign pre contract agreements, you can sign the player in jan rather than wait until the summer, I don’t think it would work for a transfer as it has a transfer date set whereas a pre contract will come into effect when the players contract at current club expires

That's correct can buy/sell players early once they have signed a pre contract with someone.

In the case of Chiellini and Litchsteiner their stats were dropping fast, were on £130k and £75k per week respectively and didn't want to transfer list them as both leaders.

To sell them on for a small transfer fee and remove their wages for me was a win win.

For players I don't want to sell I lock transfer until end of season, doesn't seem to affect the fees I receive 

Archived