Anyone that has a no work permit brexit save?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 18/01/2019 at 14:28, Things Could Get Messi said:

There was no brexit on my save. It was announced the UK would leave the UK before I got the opposite message exactly 1 year later. The date of my save is 1 July 2025. If you want a copy then feel free to DM me. 

How can the UK leave the UK?

On 18/01/2019 at 13:45, ikendz said:

YES. what version of the game is this save on?

The Brexit outcome is decided during game set up and you don't know what it is until you get the message about it. If you're not happy with how Brexit turns out in your game, you have to start over and hope you get a different one.

1 hour ago, Nobby_McDonald said:

How can the UK leave the UK?

They hold a referendum and a  narrow majority votes to leave.

There then follows a long and protracted process where an Article of Clothing is activated announcing the intention to leave, and all kinds of accusations about lying and untruths come out and are bandied around by the media. Politicians argue the benefits of Marks and Spencers underwear over Primark thongs. Miles ends up with a nervous breakdown trying to work all the possible outcomes into the next iteration of Football Manager whilst, with his other hand, nobly fighting off the forum users who complain about anything they can whilst still attending all of Watford's home games. 

Eventually, an Irish backstop is developed, whereby, come the day, the whole of England, Wales and Scotland will self-implode and disappear through a previously unknown astro-physical abnormality somewhere close to the M6 near Walsall just after Mick McCarthy has rounded up anyone with any semblance of Irish ancestry and moved them all, without the need for work permits, to a small village just outside of Cork which works surprisingly well until Roy Keane kicks up a fuss about the standard of plumbing installed by the Polish builders who built it without work permits.

Archived