Make the Wellington Nix play the Asian Champions League

ClemB

I know this question has been raised previously, i was wondering if someone had found a way yet.

I tried duplicating the Nix to see if the team is hardcoded. The copy ends up playing the Oceanian Champions League (and i don't know why).

You could try making them play out of Stdney or Melbourne as as home base . So change there city to Sydney rather than Wellington and make Australia there home base . Or rather than duplicating them just make a whole new team 

Il y a 4 heures, prot651 a dit :

You could try making them play out of Stdney or Melbourne as as home base . So change there city to Sydney rather than Wellington and make Australia there home base . Or rather than duplicating them just make a whole new team 

Ye i found out yesterday. You just need to settle them in a AUS city.

The only downside is that the regens from youth intake will be australian so i set up a feeder club in New Zealand who will be generating regens transferable to the Nix.

Now i'm trying to expand the A-League to 16 teams using advanced rules but i keep getting the same error message. "Number of teams (16) does not match the teams in real calendar (10)" despite i specified everywhere the league is made of 16 teams now.

il y a 16 minutes, prot651 a dit :

You can send me the link if you want and ill take a look . Are you using your own fixtures ? 

No i'm not.

I made a new try, editing the xml file of the default aus comp. It seemed to work until i created a new save. Only 10 teams in A-League, it kicked 6 randoms randomly.

AUS Test.fmf

Capture d’écran 2018-12-30 à 09.54.05.png

Archived