Managing Youth Squads

I'm managing lower league at a small club

However I noticed my u19 managed to win their 2nd div youth league. Now promoted, the youth squad is relatively decent in comparison to other small clubs in region.

If I take control and play my U19 games, is there any real term benefits in game?

Will my status improve? Will winning an U19 league count as a competition win?

My assistant has been in charge and from what I can see there is nothing in his history acknowledging he got the U19s promoted. I dont want to manage the youths if its not worthwhile.

• 3 weeks later...

It's something I would like an answer for as well.

I enjoy taking control of my lower league U19 side in the Youth Cup fixtures (even allowing my required first team youth players), but have always been curious of the benefits. 

Reputation increase and if there is any prize money winning the cup?

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/12/2018 at 03:28, Captain_al said:

I'm managing lower league at a small club

However I noticed my u19 managed to win their 2nd div youth league. Now promoted, the youth squad is relatively decent in comparison to other small clubs in region.

If I take control and play my U19 games, is there any real term benefits in game?

Will my status improve? Will winning an U19 league count as a competition win?

My assistant has been in charge and from what I can see there is nothing in his history acknowledging he got the U19s promoted. I dont want to manage the youths if its not worthwhile.

I consider diving into any related activities or sports as a medal or certificate. It doesn't matter if you win lose the game, as long as you gain experience and learn from it. 

Archived