Transfer Balance Issue-bug or not?

in this years transfer income & outcome sheet, the calculations are not accurate. 

why is this, what do these numbers underneath are based on, because the real numbers are supposed to be 171m instead of 131m and 102m instead of the 78m.

in the previous versions of this game, the numbers were always accurate, but this year they are not.

if this not a bug, these total numbers are probably the result of an another calculation, but what is that they are calculating?

anyone?? 

1607556469_ScreenShot2018-12-29at19_14_07.thumb.png.c44c6e79f03adbce3ac2a994f0c32a5a.png

1 hour ago, FrazT said:

If the transfer figures include payments in instalments, which would not be due in that year, I suspect that these will not be included.

Unfortunately that is not the case.

all of the players i sold had no installments but still are much less then the original figure.

is this a bug then?

btw- this is not just with this save, these total numbers dont match the real figure when you count it, in any of my saves.

I'm wondering... even with the total showing dollars, is the number what it would be in pounds sterling?

EDIT: Just checked, and it seems pretty close, and that's at current day currency transfer rates, not the figures used for FM, so I think that might be the issue. Try changing the currency to GBP in Preferences @CapaJr, and see if the totals stay the same?

@JordanMillward_1 I  looked at 3 currencies underneath and both euro and dollar seems to be wrong. only sterling seems to calculate the amount correctly. 

this never happened in previous versions but let me underline the fact that this bug- i think this is what it is- happens in ALL my saves. 

the total amount is never calculated correctly unless its in sterling. 

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 22.33.44.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 22.33.11.png

Screen Shot 2018-12-30 at 22.32.30.png

Archived