Crash in online game when playing other human controlled teams

Me and a friend are playing an online career game and have found the game crashes every time we play each other. The game pauses and states the game is waiting for whichever opposition player. Once the non-host player exits the game through a hard quit, then play resumes on the host computer and the game continues with the AI taking control of the non-host. This typically happens in the 2nd half around the 60-70 min mark. Please can you help as this is very frustrating. Many thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I believe it happens when someone pauses the game - if you're making tactical changes around 60/70 minutes that suggests this is the issue. We just never pause when we're playing each other. Opening tactics slows the game down loads so you don't have to do things in a rush.

Thanks JaJake, will give that a try. Seems ridiculous to me that they can't get this right though. I've been playing this game for well over 20 years now and although it's still an amazing game I am baffled they can't seem to iron out some of the more simple issues.

• Andy H locked this topic

Archived