Rating this years Editor and solutions

alian62

Just wondering how do you rate the editor this year compared with previous versions . Seems a lot more errors that are hard to find reasons for . Maybe share your solutions to errors here . What's the worst error created you cant find as answers for as I've asked in the bug section but no ones ever interested in replying . There also seems a lot of new content that there's no explanation for . 

6 hours ago, prot651 said:

Cool so everyone's a happy camper 

Don't think so. I know a few prominent editors have given up on the fm19 editor such as classen (his done big edits over the last few years).

My file doesn't work properly, it's been looked at yet no resolution of the issues where team aren't being added to cup Competition's.

Fm19 editor just seems a mess and not fit for purpose. Any many folks have given up.

Hopefully there'll be a fix with the January window update

well, this year editor is pretty ******... wasted 50-55 euros... many options are disabled, even more options are hidden, some requested features aren't in editor all these years... take for example kits selection menu... same kits selection for 20 years!!!! i understand that editor is not high priority, but many of us buy game because of editor, and every year guess what - nothing new or cosmetic changes

14 hours ago, Luke Cro said:

well, this year editor is pretty ******... wasted 50-55 euros... many options are disabled, even more options are hidden, some requested features aren't in editor all these years... take for example kits selection menu... same kits selection for 20 years!!!! i understand that editor is not high priority, but many of us buy game because of editor, and every year guess what - nothing new or cosmetic changes

Yeah I think the kits section needs an upgrade definitely . Also the errors generated need more explanations to why they are an error in the first place . Also noticed teams in the editor that were defunct years ago .

2 hours ago, prot651 said:

Yeah I think the kits section needs an upgrade definitely . Also the errors generated need more explanations to why they are an error in the first place . Also noticed teams in the editor that were defunct years ago .

Are the defunct teams listed as extinct? If so they are still in game for player/Competition history

Archived