Need Help w/File Location

So, got a new computer for Christmas.  I've got it set up on a network paired with my original PC.  I'm using a KVM switch to use one mouse and keyboard for both PC's. 

It appears that I had a Microsoft error (possibly with their cloud setup) with anothernon-Steam game.  I've fixed that (It triggered the file in that case to be "hidden").

So the issue with FM19.  I had files for tactics, skins, etc downloaded.  They did not migrate to the new machine.  So I've gone in and redownloaded the files I wanted and I have the files in the default folder.  They are not showing up in game.

I've gone in and copies/pasted the files into various places in This PC/Documents/..../FM19... and also C:/Users.../FM19 and D:/ProgramFiles(x86) which is were my Steam games are installed.  However even with them in all four locations that I can find they are not appearing in the game.  I have gone to Interface and Cleared Cached and reloaded.  I've gone into the file and confirmed it's not hidden.  Any ideas?

Yes I know this does relate some to tactics...but it's more all files that the game uses so I thought general was a better fit.

• SI Staff
58 minutes ago, Ragin Cajun said:

That's not an option in game to access.  Just C:/ or D:/ prompts. 

Hi @Ragin Cajun are you seeing the files in the file structure of the documents folder on your new PC?  so in ..\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2019 of the default account? Thanks

Archived