Manager's favoured personnel

I remember in the old FM games, the game would generate your favoured personnel, most of the time your best player(s) would be there.

Is this feature still exist? Do you see any favoured personnel there after playing couple of seasons?

Sort of. On your managers profile / home page, there's a list of managers that you have a best & worst opinion of. The worst opinion ones I see are the managers of your clubs rivals and the manager of your favoured teams rival. Not sure how the game calculates the best opinion one though.

43 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Sort of. On your managers profile / home page, there's a list of managers that you have a best & worst opinion of. The worst opinion ones I see are the managers of your clubs rivals and the manager of your favoured teams rival. Not sure how the game calculates the best opinion one though.

Yeah that one I know, probably that data is collected from your press interactions.

There is also another menu that shows your relationships with other people. Some of my players are apparently my close friends.

But what I ask is a little different. There was a "favoured personnel" info. It still exists in AI managers profiles, for example Mourinho loves ( or at least loved ) Sneijder and Drogba as players and Rui Faria as a backroom staff. Is this info only for AI managers now or at some point human manager's profile shows something like that too? 

Archived