First FM since 15. What have I missed?

Today in the steam winter sale I purchased FM19, this is my first Football Manager since 15, should I expect to struggle this year, has FM changed largely since FM15, will it be like being thrown in the deep end, please let me know and drop any tips :)

A lot has changed in that time yes, but it's very much the same game.

I'd imagine lots of visual changes and a handful of overhauls in the game that go into much more detail now, i.e training this year (which is still a minefield for me)

Stick with it though, it's not far from the game you know and it will be worth it :thup:

Welcome back! Some tips for you;

Get the ass.man to do the press conferences, as they really haven't changed one bit since 2015. You probably saw that allready.

A lot has changed with tactics, start simple and build from there to get the style you want. 

Training and Tutoring has changed a lot, read a bit of this thread to get the basics 

Edit : I forgot to say; it's also very much fun still,

12 hours ago, HarryMaguire said:

Today in the steam winter sale I purchased FM19, this is my first Football Manager since 15, should I expect to struggle this year, has FM changed largely since FM15, will it be like being thrown in the deep end, please let me know and drop any tips :)

Just to warn you Harry so you can try to avoid the disappointment... They still haven't made you as good on the game as you are in real life. However, you are a hero of mine and I still sing "oh it's Harry Maguire" every time I hear Kings Of Leon on a night out. 

Archived