Negative PA: it depends on....what?

Hello,

I know that some young players have negative PA, and this means that they could achieve a PA comprises between an interval.

But what I don't know is....inside this interval who (what) decide which will be the final PA? If I have a -9 youngster this means a PA between 150 and 180, but what does it depend upon?

Is it completely random at the first game loading? Do it depends on the first years of training?

Can someone explain me better this aspect?

Thanks

2 hours ago, Ivan787 said:

Hello,

I know that some young players have negative PA, and this means that they could achieve a PA comprises between an interval.

But what I don't know is....inside this interval who (what) decide which will be the final PA? If I have a -9 youngster this means a PA between 150 and 180, but what does it depend upon?

Is it completely random at the first game loading? Do it depends on the first years of training?

Can someone explain me better this aspect?

Thanks

1 hour ago, cris182 said:

If you are asking if you can influence it then no, It changes at random, The game just picks a number withing the range

To clarify, the random number (within the range) is decided the moment the save is started. So a -9 can have a PA anywhere between 150 and 180, but once the save is started, it's locked at i.e. 158, or 177 in another save etc.

Archived