Has anyone created or does anyone know of a tactic reminiscent of Pochettino's Spurs

I have a current save with Manchester United where I try to replicate Poch´s style of play, but the interlink and movement between especially Dele Alli and Harry Kane is hard to achieve in the current Match Engine because of the lack of movement from supporting strikers. So I am not satisfied with my replication yet. 

I've been trying to make the 4-1-2-1-2 Diamond work, at it does to some extent (in terms of results) but the Match Engine flaws make the style of play, namely narrow and reliant of good interplay and through balls, very difficult. 

Moreover, I'm not even sure what Poch's tactic at Spurs really is at the moment - as the diamond seems to have been forced on him by midfield injuries ... 

Hopefully a match engine fix (and some midfield signings at Spurs) will make it easier to do. 

6 hours ago, Interista89 said:

I have a current save with Manchester United where I try to replicate Poch´s style of play, but the interlink and movement between especially Dele Alli and Harry Kane is hard to achieve in the current Match Engine because of the lack of movement from supporting strikers. So I am not satisfied with my replication yet. 

3 hours ago, NicoPalm said:

I've been trying to make the 4-1-2-1-2 Diamond work, at it does to some extent (in terms of results) but the Match Engine flaws make the style of play, namely narrow and reliant of good interplay and through balls, very difficult. 

Moreover, I'm not even sure what Poch's tactic at Spurs really is at the moment - as the diamond seems to have been forced on him by midfield injuries ... 

Hopefully a match engine fix (and some midfield signings at Spurs) will make it easier to do. 

Would either of you be willing to share your tactics? It would be heavily appreciated.

Archived