moderators closing topings complaining match engine

Hello, normally I am user who reads the topics and not post, but in the last weeks I have seen moderators closing topics and banning people just for express themselves about match engine, and the way and the arguments to use to close the topics are "not constructive criticism", seems like a way used like Fidel Castro Cuban dictatorship... or a communist country dictatorship closing the mouth of people who doesn't agree or have something to say, you should be ashamed and should be more careful doing that, because remember those guys you are banning and harassing are who are paying your salary while buying the game. Have a nice day.

If topics are closed, they are always closed for a reason. There's plenty of discussion about the ME in the Beta and feedback thread. That's all there to read. Rants spiral into more nonsense and none of it's helpful to anyone. SI specifically ask for constructive posts, whether positive or negative. So continue with a constructive discussion, whether it's positive or negative and it's fine - because there's information to listen to and work with. Bugs forum posts, especially about the ME are very specific about what's needed, so there PKM examples are needed along with a constructive post citing the times of the issues in the match.

We're not banning people when a thread is closed, unless it's an alias account. If they step over the forum rules, then they may get infractions though.

Just to help you understand why something gets closed. Also, when we do close a thread, the reasoning is given.

In this case, it doesn't have anything to do with FM, so I would suggest using the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page to report it if it's that serious. I would hope that I've at least explained the reasoning behind decisions, so thread closed.

• HUNT3R locked this topic
  • Administrators

Also just to clarify as additionally - moderators don't get a 'salary'. They're unpaid volunteers who do the role just to help out the Sports Interactive community and try and improve the experience for everyone who comes to these forums. 

Archived