training help

hi i cant get my head around the training what i want to to is focus in specific attributes(eg: crossing) for a certain player or players which you can no longer do in individual training i just don't see why this change was made it seems so much worse and harder to improve players weaker attributes i don't see why i cant have a player focus on crossing in training obviously i don't mean practicing training by himself but focusing on practicing crossing in  general training. i mean is there anyway i can get a specific player/s to focus on crossing within a training module for example assigning Emile Smith-Rowe to focus on crossing during the chance creation module

Just now, HUNT3R said:

Individual training is individual - on  your own. It's not possible to train crossing on your own. If you want to train it, there are a lot of schedules training Crossing.

please reread what i said for example i asked if i could assign a certain player to do the crossing in the chance creation module not crossing on his own

I mean who actually focus's on the attacking attributes within chance creation? I'm aware training has changed alot but its seems much harder to get individual player to focus on improving a weak area of his game for example lets say I have winger who has good -excellent attributes for dribbling technique , pace and acceleration but is poor on crossing how can i say alright i want you to focus mainly on your crossing during training 

10 minutes ago, arsenalthebest said:

please reread what i said for example i asked if i could assign a certain player to do the crossing in the chance creation module not crossing on his own

I mean who actually focus's on the attacking attributes within chance creation? I'm aware training has changed alot but its seems much harder to get individual player to focus on improving a weak area of his game for example lets say I have winger who has good -excellent attributes for dribbling technique , pace and acceleration but is poor on crossing how can i say alright i want you to focus mainly on your crossing during training 

Ok. I can, and did read and I'm trying to help. You clearly questioned the lack of individual training. Individual training is individual = one person.

You should check the schuedules you're setting. Everyone is crossing on crossing etc. The schedule tells you the % of attackers focusing on attacking and the focus on defending. If you want your unit to focus on something like crossing in addition to other attributes, select Attacking Wings, for example. If you want to be more specific, select specific roles and select something like Match Practice that focuses more on role training.

You are setting schedules for EVERYONE. How you can separate it, is with roles training, if that is what you want. We have moved into team training, whether units or roles. Based on professional coaches, this is more realistic.

4 minutes ago, HUNT3R said:

Ok. I can, and did read. You clearly questioned the lack of individual training. Individual training is individual = one person.

You should check the schuedules you're setting. Everyone is crossing on crossing etc. The schedule tells you the % of attackers focusing on attacking and the focus on defending. If you want your unit to focus on something like crossing in addition to other attributes, select Attacking Wings, for example. If you want to be more specific, select specific roles and select something like Match Practice that focuses more on role training.

You are setting schedules for EVERYONE. How you can separate it, is with roles training, if that is what you want.

roles training still focus on attributes for that role not an individual attribute for example if a winger had 17 or more on pace , acceleration , technique passing but only 11 on crossing it would  waste of time to focus on those other attributes. you're telling i cant say on boys this morning i want my attacking players to focus on improving their chance creation while we'll all take it in turns to practice  getting in positions for the player with the ball to cross into us or be the player in possession i want player A to be the man player in possession attempting to put the ball in. defender you will try to stop this the cross coming in and try to clear any crosses that do come in

sorry to sound stupid hopefully when i get more used the new training i'll I see the advantages however i reserve judgment on that until i done at least 5 seasons in game 

Just now, arsenalthebest said:

roles training still focus on attributes for that role not an individual attribute for example if a winger had 17 or more on pace , acceleration , technique passing but only 11 on crossing it would  waste of time to focus on those other attributes. you're telling i cant say on boys this morning i want my attacking players to focus on improving their chance creation while we'll all take it in turns to practice  getting in positions for the player with the ball to cross into us or be the player in possession i want player A to be the man player in possession attempting to put the ball in. defender you will try to stop this the cross coming in and try to clear any crosses that do come in

sorry to sound stupid hopefully when i get more used the new training i'll I see the advantages however i reserve judgment on that until i done at least 5 seasons in game 

Like I said, it is impossible to only focus on only crossing. Take your time. Read what the schedules do and decide from there.  :thup:

Archived