Italy league rules help

Hi,

i have only 2 nonEU players in my Fiorentina. But I am unable to register one of them - Shoya Nakajima. Why? I had one more nonEU player before but I already sold him. Is it a bug or weird italian rule? What should I do? He will be the whole season out of squad because of this ? :(

427AD1EEC061B951A92B0A3D33C9EF861A86B861

Thanks for explanation ...

1 hour ago, smajliss said:

i have only 2 nonEU players in my Fiorentina. But I am unable to register one of them - Shoya Nakajima. Why? I had one more nonEU player before but I already sold him. Is it a bug or weird italian rule? What should I do? He will be the whole season out of squad because of this ? :(

Italy's non-EU rules are a bit difficult to understand. I almost fell foul of them in my Fiorentina save, but all turned out well in the end.

Who was the non-EU player you sold to make room for Nakajima, and which club did you sell him to? If it was to another Italian club, it wouldn't have freed up that non-EU spot (you would've needed to have sold him to a club from outside Italy to do that).

I have an Italy save going too.  It's tricky and I can only know for sure what's happening when I make a transfer offer.  What's really puzzling is Abdu Diakhate.  He's a non EU player, but the game counts him as an EU player anyway.  I can only guess it's because he was a youth academy prospect?  He's Senegalese only...

8 hours ago, CFuller said:

Italy's non-EU rules are a bit difficult to understand. I almost fell foul of them in my Fiorentina save, but all turned out well in the end.

Who was the non-EU player you sold to make room for Nakajima, and which club did you sell him to? If it was to another Italian club, it wouldn't have freed up that non-EU spot (you would've needed to have sold him to a club from outside Italy to do that).

He was sold to Juve :-(

Archived