Scoreboard selector for fm2019

Jovovich

1 hour ago, Denyys said:

I installed the skin, everything worked, but I can’t change the color text clock and I would like indenting is it possible to do? thank you

Снимок экрана 2023-03-19 210143.png

The top right section is not looking good as well the clock section. The top right portion is usually (depending on coding in the skin) controlled by the “match title bar.xml” file. Likely you will need to reduce the height in your coding.

The clock section  only displays time in white colour so the way around this is to change the clock coding colour from white to black. 

See the screenshot with EPL scoreboard from my skin with proper looking clock and top right bar

29505717-A142-47C4-9D48-D13CB6282668.png.9b2bc948d128c6674079cf8070fff6bf.png

Edited by a31632

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 часов назад, a31632 сказал:

The top right section is not looking good as well the clock section. The top right portion is usually (depending on coding in the skin) controlled by the “match title bar.xml” file. Likely you will need to reduce the height in your coding.

The clock section  only displays time in white colour so the way around this is to change the clock coding colour from white to black. 

See the screenshot with EPL scoreboard from my skin with proper looking clock and top right bar

Got it, thank you. I did it like this, I like it so much, but I still would like the indents so that the scoreboard is not in the corner, but a little lower and to the right. And now I have this scoreboard at all championships, can I somehow make it so that there would be a scoreboard for each championship?

Снимок экрана 2023-03-19 233439.png

15 hours ago, a31632 said:

you can get around the match clock using the alternate ui's added with the licensed scoreboards. have a look how i done it with my Liga Portuguesa Bwin scoreboard

1 час назад, bluestillidie00 сказал:

you can get around the match clock using the alternate ui's added with the licensed scoreboards. have a look how i done it with my Liga Portuguesa Bwin scoreboard

I like my top right block, I love minimalism, but I can't choose a scoreboard for each league, I have one scoreboard for all leagues, please tell me how to fix this?

And I want indents like on this screen

2023-03-20150846.png.55813de1bd8f9108dc13f138f8f8414d.png

And now I have this

2023-03-20154231.png.975131125e77eb76a2eba790c8531f33.png

1 час назад, bluestillidie00 сказал:

Can you share your match title bar.xml file? Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/02/2023 at 18:45, Loda said:

Ok cheers @DamienQilBormliz and @a31632 it's kinda what I suspect. I've had a look at the coding and I think there's one thing worth trying (which I highly doubt many if any have tried), not 100% sure I'm right but if it works I'll do an explanation to help others (it won't be a quick and easy fix though). 

Progress is slow at the moment, having a nightmare with fonts on the match titlebar crashing everything.. on the whole fonts always used to be/have been on regular screens easy enough but it's not liking anything 'digital'... hopefully I'll be in a position to start looking into this more soon though. 

Ok I felt obliged to revisit this considering Blue is gift wrapping all the scoreboards for us and I said I would do an explanation... 

It appears the automatic scoreboard changes, dependent on comp., can be made compatible with the scoreboard selector. Done a bit of initial testing and unnervingly not one issue. Reloading skins during a match reverts to the default match titlebar/scoreboard but there's no practical reason to do this other than during skinning and this occurs regardless of if the selector is present, (so just don't reload during matches!).

So, considering I said I would update and explain if this is possible, this is effectively my match score area panel:

<list id="properties_to_forward">
		<record get_property="disable_animations" set_property="disable_animations" target="clkc"/>
		<record get_property="disable_animations" set_property="disable_animations" target="temc"/>
	</list>

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>

<container>
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" apply_to_children="true" inset="0"/>
      <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match scoreboard selector">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
      </widget>
    </container>

My match title bar literally just points to the match score area panel (not rocket science and easily found in base files):

container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="MsaP" file="match/match score area panel">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
				</container>

Tbh you can probably bypass the match score area panel entirely, putting the first code extract in the match titlebar to achieve the same thing but I've got a bit more going on in mine (as I hate having all the substitute buttons, etc. at the bottom). 

I tested using this selector coding in a test skin. 

22 minutes ago, Loda said:

Ok I felt obliged to revisit this considering Blue is gift wrapping all the scoreboards for us and I said I would do an explanation... 

It appears the automatic scoreboard changes, dependent on comp., can be made compatible with the scoreboard selector. Done a bit of initial testing and unnervingly not one issue. Reloading skins during a match reverts to the default match titlebar/scoreboard but there's no practical reason to do this other than during skinning and this occurs regardless of if the selector is present, (so just don't reload during matches!).

So, considering I said I would update and explain if this is possible, this is effectively my match score area panel:

<list id="properties_to_forward">
		<record get_property="disable_animations" set_property="disable_animations" target="clkc"/>
		<record get_property="disable_animations" set_property="disable_animations" target="temc"/>
	</list>

<container>
      <widget class="match_titlebar_panel" file="scoreboard_selector/match scoreboard selector">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0"/>

<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
      </widget>
    </container>

My match title bar literally just points to the match score area panel (not rocket science and easily found in base files):

container class="client_object_viewer_xml_panel" id="MsaP" file="match/match score area panel">
					<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
				</container>

Tbh you can probably bypass the match score area panel entirely, putting the first code extract in the match titlebar to achieve the same thing but I've got a bit more going on in mine (as I hate having all the substitute buttons, etc. at the bottom). 

I tested using this selector coding in a test skin. 

does the scoreboard selector not reset at half time? i had that problem in 22

46 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

does the scoreboard selector not reset at half time? i had that problem in 22

No actually, just tested it again. It seems fine..

There's no selector option, during, an EFL game for example, but personally I'm fine with that.

(I'm assuming you're referring to the automatic, in-game scoreboards and not the selector but I'm going to go back to a prem club now (just tested with Birmingham) just to make sure the selector is still fine, ironically I'm testing in your Steklo Skin.. Assume there's no issues if I don't say anything else.)

Edited by Loda

6 minutes ago, Loda said:

No actually, just tested it again. It seems fine..

There's no selector option, during, an EFL game for example, but personally I'm fine with that.

ah interesting. i probably messed something up 😂

11 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

ah interesting. i probably messed something up 😂

I'm actually quite unnerved by how seamless this has been. It's gone back to a selector in the EPL with Arsenal, no problems...

I'm not keen on the drop-down menu with this selector though so I'll try and implement my own. I'm sure normal service will resume then, my old one seems less compatible than this selector.

I've not added your graphics yet either. It's a shame I'll have to lose your lineups and tables, bar one. 

Edited by Loda

• 7 months later...
43 minutes ago, MattyEssTTV said:

I’m assuming this may work in FM 24 with some tweaks. Gonna give it a crack myself. 

I wonder if we could find resources of scoreboard graphics somewhere to work with? For example, EPL 23/24’s new one? 

i've tried it a few times, never been able to make the scoreboard stick, but i think @a31632 has/had a working one in his skin

Regarding resources, i take some stuff from PES (with permission) but mostly create a ton from scratch