In fm2020, get the attendances realistic please

Playing as fc bayern munchen. 1/8 finale against fc porto. 13000 empty seats. 600 away fans. Both numbers are unrealistic.

Also, apparently no one at SI watches champions league football because the whole section behind the goal is empty. I now it's because of the standing places but you surely know that's not the case in real life.

Btw I'm top of the league if you think that would be an excuse for the low attendance

5 hours ago, FrazT said:

If you have an issue, please post in the Bugs forum and include a save game in order that the SI staff can have a look.

It is an issue every year, not just specific to him. FM never have realistic attendances, especially away attendances.

Looks even worse on the 3D engine when just 300 away fans can fill up an entire stand 

Just now, akm.91 said:

It is an issue every year, not just specific to him. FM never have realistic attendances, especially away attendances.

Looks even worse on the 3D engine when just 300 away fans can fill up an entire stand 

As said though, if you have an issue to report, please report it. That way you know it's getting looked at.

Is this actually a bug or a data issue. The club file will have the option for the researcher to detail the clubs average attendance and amend this

Do note, and this currently applies to the EFL that certain clubs must make allowance for away fans of a certain number even if the reality is they will never sell the tickets to fans of the away club

If there is an issue with away fan attendance then as a suggestion i would collate real life information that supports your view / experience of FM

Archived