How Important Is "DDM" In Hiring Coaches?

I've just started to get to grips with the new training setup for FM19 and am trying to build the best coaching setup I can for my top-end Prem teams save (4-4.5 star seems realistic/doable for the first season) but I was wondering just how important Discipline, Determination, Motivating is for coaches. Is it better to hire a coach with 15 for each DDM + 15 the specific area (ie. 15 Defending + 15 Technical) or is it better to hire a coach with 19 Defending + 19 Technical but only 10 for each DDM? (or doesn't it make that much difference either way?). Thanks.

EDIT: Also... is the objective to have a 'Light' coach workload, or does 'Average' mean "better" training? 1 good coach for each area seems the correct approach, right?

2 hours ago, Colonel Getafe said:

I've just started to get to grips with the new training setup for FM19 and am trying to build the best coaching setup I can for my top-end Prem teams save (4-4.5 star seems realistic/doable for the first season) but I was wondering just how important Discipline, Determination, Motivating is for coaches. Is it better to hire a coach with 15 for each DDM + 15 the specific area (ie. 15 Defending + 15 Technical) or is it better to hire a coach with 19 Defending + 19 Technical but only 10 for each DDM? (or doesn't it make that much difference either way?). Thanks.

EDIT: Also... is the objective to have a 'Light' coach workload, or does 'Average' mean "better" training? 1 good coach for each area seems the correct approach, right?

Light is the best. that means they have more time to train players. the more workload the less time they spend with players. 

And the training equality depends on two aspects: workload and traing star rating. 

For each traing category, you need one top coach to be the "chief coach"  to raise the star rating of the category ( because the traing star rating depends on the coach who has the highes rating star), and a few general coaches to be the "assistant coch " to release the workload of the "chief coach" (because the lighter workload is ,the more enegy the coaches have to focus on their own job.)

My English is not good, hope you could understand me :)

• SI Staff
14 hours ago, The Equator Snow said:

Just as a heads up I think that might be slightly out of date now, although not necessarily wholly.

Archived