Number of dates error

AuzanAAgnar

13 hours ago, davie77 said:

Is this a competition with groups or a league? maybe you can find the wrong number of dates in another league?

It's a group and i duplicate it from the higher division because the rule are the same, but the other division don't have this problem

3 hours ago, prot651 said:

You will find it is because you duplicated it . This years editors have bugs and duplicating causes issues . 

at first there is no problem, and i edit few rules still no problem, and then i add 1 rounds to the last stage and the error happen but on the first stage

vor 4 Minuten schrieb AuzanAAgnar:

Yeah i've done that a few times too and no problem

I found the mistake. 
For the FM/Editor the time span for the games in the 2nd round of league 4 is too short, so he screams what doesn't fit. So either increase the span or enter the exact dates manually.

13 minutes ago, davie77 said:

I found the mistake. 
For the FM/Editor the time span for the games in the 2nd round of league 4 is too short, so he screams what doesn't fit. So either increase the span or enter the exact dates manually.

So i need to increase the span of stage 1?

vor 20 Minuten schrieb AuzanAAgnar:

Wow thanks it actually worked, but i don't understand why, because the number of teams and stage etc is the exact same with league 3 so why its only happen in league 4?

It will be because the 4th league with the viewing is so low, or even only amateur teams play, and he wants to avoid the games during the week.

Archived