Regen with 25+ years old

Hello,

I've just noticed 2 players (so far) that just appeared in the game that I'm playing.

I'm in the Portuguese Premier League managing Benfica - I've started the game as a challenge (The Saviour Cometh).

I'm in my 4th season and my scouting found these 2 regens that are very good (see screen shots where it shows their attributes and their history). The thing is that these players appeared from nowhere. In their history there is not a mention of "Free" when you sign them without a club. They are not in the club's Transfer History either.

They play for Vit. Guimaraes and their names are Andre Pereira (28 years old) and Rodri (25 years old).

I understand that the game needs to generate new players that but these players are a bit to good and should be youngsters (how often do you find players like this without a club?)

I don't know if the issue is just in the Touch version.

And another issue is that in the Challenges page, it says that the challenge above is "yet to be played" and I have played it already.

Thanks

unnamed (0).png

unnamed (1).png

unnamed (2).png

unnamed (3).png

unnamed (4).png

• Administrators

Why "should" they be youngsters? There's no hard rule in FM that says newgens have to be young. They are newgens - newly generated players, not regens - regenerated players.

Archived