FM Touch Database

I find the database/league limit on Touch (iOS) so frustrating and was wondering what the best way to get the maximum players/database is.

It appears that if you select a league then you also get decent access to teams in other countries from the same continent due to continental competitions (Champions Cup/EURO Cup). So I'm assuming if I have the largest database/league from each continent then that is the best way to get the largest database? E.g. England/Mexico/Argentina or England/China/Argentina. Can anyone shed any light on this???

• Administrators

England, Italy and Brazil give you the most players. 

Bear in mind apart from ~3000 top World rep players, its just loading all the players within those playable leagues. So the save will be slower as its processing many matches you might not be that bothered about (and not to mention you just fill the database with more lower rep and ability players). 

So if you only play as the top leagues, or just in general for transfer AI, you are better off choosing ones most related to the teams you expect to manage in your game. 

So something like lower league in England you'd benefit from Scotland being loaded. If you're managing in Brazil, then Argentina, Chile, Colombia would be good picks. 

For South Korea, China and another would be a good pick.

Archived