[FM19] How to add more match days

Duda_Cabral

Hi everyone. I´m new here but have some experience with FM. I´m now playing the Brazilian league with the BrasilMundiUp update and I´m having some problems with match days. In real life the Brazilian league have games played on sundays and wednesdays mostly and some games are played on mondays, thurdays and saturdays. But on game they are only played on sundays or wednesdays except when the match day have to be replaced due other competitions but then they are rescheduled to one or two days tops after the previous matches. To make it worst, then I have one or two weeks with no games at all!!! Is there a way to add those days into the league schedule to make it more realistic??

Also in Brazilian Cup the games are played only on week days, in real life. But in game they are also played on weekends. Any way to fix those things on editor?? Please!!

Thanks in advance, and sorry for my bad english.

• Duda_Cabral changed the title to [FM19] How to add more match days
On 27/02/2019 at 11:51, davie77 said:

@Duda_Cabral

With the "function" shown in the picture you can add more matchdays.

tEw6R7Zm.jpg

I don't know if it's possible to block certain days. Sorry. 

Thanks man. 

I had help on other forum, and I was able to fix most things I wanted. I belive it´s not possible to block some days either.

The only thing I founded odd, is that even adding days on this "function" didn´t work, I had to add the days on "alternative days of week" column and on TV days too.

Other issue was add days on National Cup, had to schedule all games on wednesdays. 

Archived