Okay, here I am, a basic, rookie, amateur editor for FM19, wanting to take on one of the biggest challenges (for me especially) to make an international super league.

Now I have seen @krlenjushka make his FIFA Nations League for FM18. No one has attemped this for FM19. So let me be the one to take on this great challenge.

One thing I might ask for is help along the way.

A bit more of guidance honestly because I want to hone my editing skills to be up there in the ranks.

Enough about me, here is how it will be set up

IT WILL BE SET UP ALMOST IDENTICAL TO THE FM18 COMPETITION, SO PLEASE DO NOT GO ON SAYING I COPIED @krlenjushka SETUP!

227 nations are arranged in leagues using latest FIFA rankings. 212 FIFA members + 15 non-FIFA nations. Games are played from January to December.

FIFA Gold League - 13 nations - 1 relegated, 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Silver League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff ,1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA Bronze League - 12 nations - 1 promoted, 4 in promotion playoff, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 1 - 20 nations in 2 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 2 - 40 nations in 4 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 3 - 80 nations in 8 groups - 1 promoted, 1 relegated , 4 in relegation playoff

FIFA League 4 - 50 nations in 5 groups - 3 promoted + 1 best ranked 4th team

FIFA Cup of Nations - 227 nations in cup stage - single elimination - Final on neutral stadium

U-21 leagues are arranged same as senior leagues

There is only one itsy-bitsy difference, and that is Kosovo being a FIFA Member. So, in order to accommodate that, I will make the FIFA Gold League hold 13 teams so the lower divisions don't have to change in format. The cup may be a problem for me, but I will strive to make sure that it will work.

Instead of me uploading on the spot, I will update you guys with screenshots as I go along.

When I am finished, I hope the product is how everyone has imagined it to be!

On 28/02/2019 at 05:23, Yespy13 said:

Do the teams get relegated and promoted correctly? I tried to do it and it went to ****:

I am making a test league called the 'UEFA Challenge League' (for 10 of the small teams in Europe) to see how it will work. It will just be a test and I will link it so enough. 10 teams at the top, 10 teams at the bottom.

I have a question, since i've tried something similar. How do you setup the database so the squad selection works as it is now? Because when i tried the game asked to select the squad for the whole competition (1 year long) and that obviously isn't going to work, but i haven't found any way to fix it either in the basic or advanced editor.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived