How to get a custom 3D Kit

jcp1417

Is there any part of the community that makes kits for other users? I'm wanting to create a club but I like to have a kit before I do so. I'm willing to donate to anyone that does this.

On 02/03/2019 at 19:54, Ross Ingersoll said:

I can do them, depending on what you are looking for however i dont require any donation. just tell me what you are looking for and i can tell you if its doable and if you want to use it, cool but if not thats cool also. 

Very cool that you would do that! I'll post screenshots of my ideas.  

My main team is a created one that I use in a custom USA database. Omaha FC. These kits are simple as I basically just want the logo in place of the default logo on the kit. You can add a shirt sponsor if you want. Football Manager could sponsor them or whoever you decide.

My second team is a fictional one from London. I see the Arsenal kit style as being a good fit.

Lastly for my real life team, I love to get kits for the Switchbacks FC.

I don't expect you to do all 3 and even if you only do one, I would be extremely grateful!!

Screenshot 2019-03-05 12.32.09.png

uno.png

london_kings_fc_2015.png

Screenshot 2019-03-05 12.39.57.png

On 06/03/2019 at 18:16, Ross Ingersoll said:

oh hell, i can do that easily. give me a day or so. wont take that long but i have a pup that requires constant supervision. i can do first two for sure, will check on the third

friendly reminder :)

Archived