Hendon 3 - 3 Merthyr

Merthyr 5 - 0 Hendon

Hendon 6 - 0 Merthyr

Hendon 3 - 4 Merthyr

Merthyr 3 - 1 Hendon

Hendon 5 - 0 Merthyr

Merthyr 3 - 4 Hendon

That's 40 goals from the 7 games :eek:

I really don't want to but if there's no chance of a new stadium I'll start a new game when the next patch is released.

I thought the same would happen with me at Maidstone (they also have a rented stadium) once I had about £100m balance I got a new stadium.

I thought the same would happen with me at Maidstone (they also have a rented stadium) once I had about £100m balance I got a new stadium.

My Merthyr board converted our 10,000 capacity stadium to all seater, and this season added 5000 more seats despite saying an expansion would never happen. We would have easily had the money for a new stadium if they hadn't given me such big transfer budgets.

FC United – League One 2013/14 – Season 5

So after somehow claiming promotion from League Two last season in our first season in the League, I wasn't feeling very confident of our chances in League One, our expectations were to try and avoid relagation, which was about all I was hoping for aswell.

Any chance of avoiding relagation would depend on who I could attract to the club - and our chances took two early blows when both Chadwick and Petrucci had no intention of returning on loan - it appears that no striker is interested in signing for me atall.

We seemed to have hit the point where the reputation of the club was too low to attract the kind of players that could advance the club, it appears my managers reputation was the only thing that was attracting players to the club and that only affected a few young players.

Another problem I had was the fact that the Irish and Welsh teams are far more active in the Transfer market than previous versions, they seem to have a Championship level reputation - Bobby Zamora joined an Irish team for half the money I was offering him.

I did manage to bring in a few players - Spanish Midfielder Alfredo Serra joind from a free from Denia, however he didn't really impress and when FC Dallas offered £140K in April I snapped their hand off.

Signing of the season was Spanish Right Winger Jose Manuel Ramos who has a premiership potential that lead me to spend two seasons worth of transfer budget on him.

Transfers out saw me get rid of various players who weren't upto League One standard.

The board picked this season to have a fan day, which apparently didn't go down well, despite it being one of the few games we actually won this season.

In the end my new signings didn't prove to be enough, as we ended up getting relagated, and with relagation confirmed with a couple of games left we collapsed and ended up finishing bottom of the league :(

On the plus side we were never outclassed, defensively we were solid we just couldn't score and in the end that killed us - doesn't matter how well your defence plays if the best you can hope for is a 0-0 draw

Squad - Keeper Pedro had an impressive season him and my defence helped keep the scorelines down, with my captain ex-Portsmouth youngster Jean-Francois Christophe being the rock that kept my defence together, well when he was on the pitch that was - 18 yellow and 3 red cards amounted to a fair few suspensions.

In midfield new signing John Simpson (ex-Everton Youngster) struck up a good partnership with Sam Togwell - though the game doesn't seem to rate central midfielders very well (possibly due to them both being natural DM's rather than natural MCs?), whilst another Spanish youngster Jose Miguel provided cover (its weird that players from Wales, Ireland and Scotland won't join me, but Spanish players will?)

The Wings were where we were the strongest and most dangerous Scott Gilligan was solid on the left only let down by his finishing, whilst Jose Manuel Ramos was devasting on the right I just lack the players to turn in his crosses and claiming the Fans Payer of the Year Award at the end of the season. Providing cover were two new signings NIrishman Colin Coleman and Tamer Ross - another youngster with premiership potential.

One of the most interesting signings was Swedish midfielder Stefan Berglund - who was born in Sweden but generated in Ghana, who was signed on trial after he turned up unattached in my player serach screen, he then recommended Helsingborg Striker Rasmus Jonsson who arrived on a free after a trial.

Upfront was a real problem this season, I was unable to bring in a replacement for Davide Petrucci and it was left to Sendoa Guarrotxena to lead the line, with him ending up top scorer with six goals - finding a partner for him was a struggle neither Saganowski nor Kee impressed, on loan Utd Striker Joshua King was useless yet again (why Man Utd keep on extending his contract I have no idea) in the end I recalled Italian Striker Marcello Trotta from onloan and three goals in six games was a better return than my other strikers.

Best XI - putting my backup left winger upfront tells it all.

Overall XI - Ramos and SImpson join after one season, whilst Petrucci and Wilson don't even make the bench any longer.

Snapshot - The cups didn't go all that well, we beat Stockport in the First round of the FA Cup 1-0, but then went out to League Two Grimisby 1-0. The Carling CUp saw us somehow beat Championship Nottm Forrest 2-1, before losing to Premiership QPR in the Second Round, but at least that tie brought in some money. The Paint Trophy saw us beaten by rivals Bury in the First Round.

At least we made some money this season, though Christophe tried his best to lead each player stat.

Manager Profile - the board gave me a new contract at the start of the season, so at least I didn't have that to worry about at the end of the season, whilst my National reputation (compared to the clubs Local) may have something to do with me being linked to every Championship jon going. Manager Info - Ramos transfer my biggest transfer by a long way.

Club Info - Sendoa drops off the fav. personnel list, whilst we really need to get our reputation upto Regional to stand a chance of ever reaching the Championship.

Club Facts - The Average and Highest Wages show how much out of depth we were this season.

Club Stats and Facilities that are slowly being improved.

So the plan for next season is to try and get repromoted whilst attempting to find a decent striker who can score goals and then fill in the gaps left by any players that leave the club after our relagation.

Career Overview

Season          League                League Finish     Achievements
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2009/10        Blue Square North         1st              Promoted - Champions
2010/11        Blue Square Prem          5th
2011/12        Blue Square Prem          1st              Promoted - Champions + FA Trophy & Setanta Shield Winners
2012/13        League Two                2nd              Promoted
2013/14        League One                24th             Relagated

There were a couple seasons where I thought I should have got one before actually getting it. Its upto 42000 now :)

Is my stadium already one of the bigger ones in this years challenge then? I got a new stadium I think around when I had been in the Championship for 3 seasons in my first stint, and its already been upgraded to 35474 capacity. I hadnt even requested a new stadium the board just decided to build me one and put me into debt, same with the subsequent expansions to it.

Unlucky Michael, I'm sure you will bounce back.

Holidaying now, takes ages. Think I might have ballsed up the DDT file but I cba to start again so I'll just sign everyone :D

The DDT is required. The point is its seen as more of a disadvantage to have a squad of no hopers you have to get rid of rather than have an empty and full wage budget to play with.

Just so you don't get stuck into the game without it meeting the requirements for partaking :)

They kill me, as FC United I nearly always get a Premier League team in the 3rd round, often Utd or City :(

I'm desperate to face prem opposition. Need to make money.

I'd deffiantelyt recomend playing off a 9.2 Databse 9.1 is buggy ;/

Ridleys - Hendon - Blue Square South - 2011/12 (Season 3)

Media Prediction: 21st

My Prediction: 12th

Promotion \o/. Not much I can really say about this season apart from how brilliant it was. We were top of the league for all but 4 games and in the end won comfortably by 12 points. I think that getting 2 strikers on loan (Tamer Tuna and Earl Cook) really helped us get promotion as they bagged 58 goals between them in all competitions and 46 in the league. They also managed 31 assists between them in all competitions and 25 in the league.

Finances have been improving, although they slightly dipped towards the end of the season and i'm hoping that they will carry on improving next season as well. I was less active in the transfer window this season, bringing in a lot less players in comparison to the previous 2 seasons (bringing in 6 players and releasing 6).

Despite so many positives this season, are performace in the cups was not very good and is something that I would like to improve next season. We did okay in the FA Cup reaching the 1st round (eventually losing to Oldham) but in the FA Trophy and the Conference League Cup we lost to opponents that we probably could have beat.

Anyway, better get cracking in the Blue Square Premier :)

Final Position: 1st \o/

Top Goalscorer: Earl Cook | Player of the Season

Player of the Season: Ryan Caloran

League Table

League Positions Graph

Transfers

Finances

Squad

Season Best Eleven | Overall Best Eleven

Manager Overview | Manager of the Season

Next Season:

• Avoid relegation

• Maintain the balance
  • Do better in the cups

Career so far:

League                  Season          Finished        Achievements

I just got linked with a new job for the first time.

Bloody media! I was asked who I thought would win the title a while back and I said us. The players moaned at the pressure. I just got the same question and answered Basingstoke who were 2nd. Apaprently that's baffling! :thdn:

One upside, I'm guaranteed a play-off place with 6 games left. 1st by 17 points with a game in hand :D

Boston United - End of Season 2020/21

Championship table

Squad 2020/21

Star Players

Goalkeeper Paul Taylor

Defender Graham Corcoran (he's back - sold for £425k, bought back 18 months later for £50k)

Striker Paul Smedley

Review

We made the move up into the Championship quite easily - very comfortable, never in danger of being relegated. Flirted with the play offs, but never actually made it into the top 6 in the second half of the season.

We now have a good squad for this level - and a new youngster who is potentially a decent Premier League left winger. I do feel we need a few seasons in the Championship to build up a bank balance (ground capacity still only 6600), as we're not ready for a step up.

FC United - 2011/2012 - Coca Cola League 2

After the unexpected promotion last season we found ourselves in the Coca Cola League 2. Only a handful of players were added tot the existing squad as there were no real bargains to get, in contradiction to the last two seasons. So with most of the squad still intact and with 2 of the new signings in the starting 11 our season took of and we soon found out we were pretty good actually. After a few tweaks to the tactics nothing could stop us winning although Derby stayed close behind. And so our season ended with winning our third consecutive promotion in a row!

league table

league graph

squad

best player

captain

topscorer

League                  Season           Finished        Achievements
=====================================================================
Blue Square North       2009/2010        1st             BSN Title
Blue Square Premier     2010/2011        1st             BSP Title
Coca Cola League 2      2011/2012        1st             CCL2 Title

Question:

If a decent centre back in my reserve team who I'm not that bothered about signs a contract with a rival club, but won't be joining them for 3 months, is it okay for me to put his training onto maximum in shooting, attacking, goalkeeping and so on, with the overall workload on max? :D

Just spotted this player in my youth team. He was the top scorer in the Under 18's league, and also had the highest average rating. My scouts say he is already the best striker in the squad, and that he has leading League 2 potential. Not bad at all, I reckon.

I gave him his debut at home to King's Lynn at the beginning of February, and he scored the opener on the way to a 3-1 victory, and earning a match rating of 7.5. A sign of a promising future to come? I truly do hope so.

Just spotted this player in my youth team. He was the top scorer in the Under 18's league, and also had the highest average rating. My scouts say he is already the best striker in the squad, and that he has leading League 2 potential. Not bad at all, I reckon.

I gave him his debut at home to King's Lynn at the beginning of February, and he scored the opener on the way to a 3-1 victory, and earning a match rating of 7.5. A sign of a promising future to come? I truly do hope so.

that is freaky. roberto922 had a player come through his FC United academy with the exact name, position, date of birth, has pretty much identical stats and looks very similar to your player! - link

The DDT is required. The point is its seen as more of a disadvantage to have a squad of no hopers you have to get rid of rather than have an empty and full wage budget to play with.

Just so you don't get stuck into the game without it meeting the requirements for partaking :)

Are you serious? It's so stupidly easy to sell players on this game I can't imagine having none ever being an advantage.

that is freaky. roberto922 had a player come through his FC United academy with the exact name, position, date of birth, has pretty much identical stats and looks very similar to your player! - link

They must have used the same saved file as a startnig point for their game, I think there's quite a few FC United saves with good Michael Stones ha.

Congrats Gilbs, speediest seasons I have ever seen!

Gilbster - Eastwood Town - Championship - 2051/52 End of Season Update

First let me thank those of you who posted some encouraging comments after the past 2 seasons of mine. Hearing that I am inspiring some of you is making me want to continue, as I quite like the thought of being an inspiration!

The other thing that kept me going this season, was wanting to see if my new signings were actually as good as I thought they would be, and they are. I am just hoping that they really are Premiership quality too.

Arguably I bought in too many strikers, but they have all put in good performances for me this season, and I had bought the 3rd placed Golden shoe player in the U20 World Cup, and decided I would scout the guy that came in first, scouts said he would be leading Prem and interested so I raised some funds and bought him too!

I bought in 3 guys this season that I had messages saying that the shirt sales would improve from, 1 in the Chinese markets, 1 in the Japanese markets and 1 because he was from Man U reserves that was a rock in the centre of my midfield.

My best cup run was to the quarter finals of the FA Cup this season, where I got knocked out by Premiership Derby, but they always beat me so I wasnt too bothered.

My training facilities are now so good that they can't be improved further.

Table

Graph

Transfers

Squad: General Info | Selection Info

I have somehow ruined my finances again being in the Championship, so I am doubtful of a transfer budget for my return to the Premiership

Aims

Stay up this time!

Strengthen midfield

Stay up!

Career so far

League                  Season          Finished        Achievements
Blue Square North       2012/13        5th             Lost in Playoff Semis
Blue Square North       2013/14        8th
Blue Square North       2014/15        7th
Blue Square North       2015/16        11th
Blue Square North       2016/17        5th             Lost in Playoff Semis
Blue Square North       2017/18        1st             BSN Title
Blue Square Premier     2018/19        8th
Blue Square Premier     2019/20        12th
Blue Square Premier     2020/21        6th
Blue Square Premier     2021/22        13th
Blue Square Premier     2022/23        7th
Blue Square Premier     2023/24        3rd             Lost in Playoff Semis
Blue Square Premier     2024/25        6th             FA Trophy Runners Up
Blue Square Premier     2025/26        2nd             FA Trophy Winner. Lost in Playoff final
Blue Square Premier     2026/27        5th             Lost in Playoff Semis
Blue Square Premier     2027/28        1st             BSP Title. FA Trophy Runners Up
League 2                2028/29        15th
League 2                2029/30         9th
League 2                2030/31         13th
League 2                2031/32         1st             League 2 Title
League 1                2032/33         18th
League 1                2033/34         7th
League 1                2034/35         19th
League 1                2035/36         4th             Promoted from Playoffs
Championship            2036/37         15th
Championship            2037/38         13th
Championship            2038/39         24th            Relegated
League 1                2039/40         1st             League 1 Title