(SUGGESTED) Improve Historical and Database Information

seabas3

Improvements can be made to the way information is stored into Football Manager. Essentially, the game is a big database and a simulator. When loaded, historical information is provided and can be accessed in several ways. 

There are several gaps or errors in the historical data which can be rectified. I personally find that more information can potentially be stored or added to the game as time in-game progress and real life.  For players, I would like to see more information rather than just 'goals' being identified in their history when loaded. I believe assists and potentially Man of the Match Awards can be accessed. When diving into a player's history, especially after retirement, more information can be given to the player. Especially players who are now retired but have management jobs or other careers in football which we see in-game. (Solskjaer for example). On this topic of player data, I recommend a better way to display the stats and data of the player. 

Right now the data is a bit confusing. Usually, it is jumbled up into goals and appearances. The appearances and goals can be very misleading, especially when viewed in the History section of the game. A better display of the data would be preferable, and a better breakdown of the information.

I would also like to recommend a better way to print the available information or an easier way to transfer it over to an excel file in order to print. 

Another recommendation is to view historical league tables, goalscoring charts and so on. Rather than a table or chart being manipulatable, i.e. click on a club or player to access their profile, that should lower the amount of space used in-game. 

• 1 month later...

Archived