JoseRR's FM09 Big Euro Nation Challenge!

Season 2011/12 Update

Media Prediction: 8th

Actua position: 3rd

Squad:

Squad

Finances

Transfers

Key players

David

Cascio

Calleja

Jamie

Charles

Fernandez

Awards

Alex Fernandez - Top Goalscorer B3 - 1st place (finally!!)

Season  - Team              -  Division           - Finished
2009-10 - C.E. L'hospitalet - Second Division B3  -    8th
2010-11 - C.E. L'hospitalet - Second Division B3  -    5th
2011-12 - C.E. L'Hospitalet - Second Division B3  -    3rd (Promoted)

Goals for next season

Survive this first season in LIGA Adalante

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David looks fantastic!! Well done again, good luck in the adelante

yeah, he did great first season, looking to try and get him for a second season on loan

EDIT: We got him back for another season :D

EDIT2: WE're now on his favourite clubs ist... possible future BBVA signing for us??? :D

iacovone - so unlucky against Barcelona. have a feeling you might do something special in the UEFA cup though...

dj clark boy - welcome and good luck in France.

LordMeister - congrats on promotion at last. hopefully you'll be able to consolidate next season and build for promotion.

Razer - solid season there - hopefully more to come this season.

iacovone, good luck in Europa League, I'm with rlipscombe, you might do very well. :p

dj clark boy, good luck in France. :thup:

Welcome to Liga adelante, LordMeister. :)

Have no idea what to do this summer...relying on my youths as usual...or maybe sign 38 year old Petr Cech to backup Rodriguez. :p

Welcome and good luck dj clark boy!

This January transfer window looks as if it could be the end of the team as I know it, lots of bids coming in for players from all over the place. Chairman has already accepted two bids for Giglio, luckily he signed a new deal shortly afterwards. Downside is he's on double the wage he was before...

this may sound random, but i think getting Hospitalet promoted is my second happiest moment on FM... the first was winning the 2nd round shootout lmao, i was absolutely overjoyed with that win :p, i was so tense at every shot, and then all over the place when we scored the winner :D

we're just beginning to slip in the league a little... down to 11th, 6 points off the relegation spots. we're playing well but not getting the results... on a brighter note, we look like we have got a good chance of winning fair play award in La Liga..... :)

we're just beginning to slip in the league a little... down to 11th, 6 points off the relegation spots. we're playing well but not getting the results... on a brighter note, we look like we have got a good chance of winning fair play award in La Liga..... :)

Good luck. :thup:

I was always in the running for a Fair Play spot but Spain was never picked in the draw. :(

Not that I need the fair play to enter Europe these days though. :p

Good luck. :thup:

I was always in the running for a Fair Play spot but Spain was never picked in the draw. :(

Not that I need the fair play to enter Europe these days though. :p

Show offs FTW \o/

Did I mention that we played Inter off the San Siro park last game?? 2-0 :)

Having a good season so far. 12 league games in and we're 4th but just 3 points off top. More importantly we've only lost the one game and conceded just 8 goals. Also I appear to have eradicated most of the draws. We feel a lot more solid and are definitely benefiting from a reasonably unchanged playing squad. I only have 2 fit first team strikers (Rotunno and Jalonen) for the next 5/6 weeks but they are coping and we have young Terenzi available too from the academy.

All in all its going well as I bid you good night. :)

Looking good so far iacovone, and good night. :thup:

Sorry for the lack of updates in the new season. I have biology coursework to finish. :p

All I'll say is that I'm going for the title this year. Bit more aggressive in the transfer market than years past. ;)

Well just got home from work about to fire up my Alcobaca game with 2 games left to avoid relegation, it is waaaay too close for my liking...see tables:

Table after 4

Pos Team       Record For Ags Pts
1st Marinhense  4-0-0  9   3  12
[b]2nd Alcobaca    3-0-1  9   2   9[/b]
[color=Red]3rd Avanca      1-0-3  3   5   3 (R)
4th Esmoriz     0-0-4  3  10   0 (R)[/color]

2nd Place Table

[b]1st Alcobaca     3-0-1  9   2   9

[/b]3rd Vianense     2-1-1  7   6   7
4th E.Portalegre 2-0-2  6   6   6
[color=Red]5th R.Massama    2-0-2  7   5   6(R)[/color]

Well with marinhense coming to town we needed a win to make it home safely, but it was just not meant to be I guess.

vs Marinhense 1-1 (HT: 0-0)

Goals: C.Pinto (90)

Missed Pen: Leo (65)

Game decided by a missed penalty, slightly disappointed, but a single point and hopefully the 3pts against Esmoriz should see us home with 8 away goals scored.

Table after 5

Pos Team       Record For Ags Pts
1st Marinhense  4-1-0 10   4  13
[b]2nd Alcobaca    3-1-1 10   3  10[/b]
[color=Red]
3rd Esmoriz     1-0-4  6  12   3 (R)
4th Avanca      1-0-4  5  12   3 (R)[/color]

2nd Place Table

[b]1st Alcobaca      3-1-1 10   3  10

[/b]3rd O.Hospital    2-2-1  9   8   8
4th Vianense      2-2-1  9   8   8
[color=Red]5th Pinhalnovense 2-2-1  6   6   8(R)[/color]

Well it all comes down to the final game...I basically need to win. If I win I guarantee myself a spot in the league next season, if I lose my fate is in my oppositions hands, if I get a draw its going to most likely come down to away goals...:(

Castel San Pietro will be playing in Serie A next season!

Update and introduction to the squad that took me there to come tomorrow at some point, i'm knackered.

Good night :)

Congratulations Gaz. Now I've got some work to do. :)

Castel San Pietro will be playing in Serie A next season!

Update and introduction to the squad that took me there to come tomorrow at some point, i'm knackered.

Good night :)

:eek:

Looks like I won't be the first to complete the challenge then at this rate :(

;)

After finally getting started with my game Fut. Benfica are sitting top of Division 2 Group C by a point after 5 games despite only having 2 (poor) players in the side to start with. I've managed to sign former Sunderland defender Emerson Thome on a free and narrowly missed out on Jardel as well.

Also managed to get through to the 3rd round of the FA cup.

what a start to LIGA adalante football for us

Migue Angel Dominguez Own goal (1)

unfortunately they equalised near half time... and our second was rued offside, so we held promotion candidates Gimnastic to a 1-1 draw :)

EDIT: We also just got our first LIGA Adalante win!, against Murcia, was almost a 1-1 draw, untill Corominas got his second of the game in the last minute of injury time :D

EDIT2: We're holding our own so far, after 4 games we have a win and 3 draws under our belt, 2 games won/drawn on last minuters, the draw being an Alex Fernandez strike against recently relegated Sporting, who we held off for 78 minutes before they eventually managed to get a goal from a rebound

EDIT3: knew i shouldn't have said edit2, first thing i did after was lose 3-0 to Alicante :(

Just thought I'd share this.

Boys did me proud.

Got Vizela away in the 4th round.

Just realised I had reached the half way mark in the season. I'm doing a lot better than I thought and I'm actually being to consider throwing the league as I won't be able to survive the the Liga Vitalis straight away. What do people think?

Table Screenie

Just thought I'd share this.

Boys did me proud.

Got Vizela away in the 4th round.

Just realised I had reached the half way mark in the season. I'm doing a lot better than I thought and I'm actually being to consider throwing the league as I won't be able to survive the the Liga Vitalis straight away. What do people think?

Table Screenie

well done on that last minute come back :O, GL in the cup, and the league, i think you should go for the league and get in a good Liga Vitalis defense for next season, then add some midfield and stirkers to that when your up there to make sure you're getting results

Just qualified from my Uefa Cup Group with a game to spare. Won 5 out of 5 fairly comfortably.

In other news AC Milan vs Napoli was the game of the season so far. 1st v 2nd from last year. At the San Siro.

Milan were 4-0 up at half time after absolutely tearing Napoli to shreds. However it was truly a game of two halves as Napoli staged one of the great comebacks bringing the game back to 4-4!! Great result for us too as it means we can go top with a win over Frosinone :thup:

Just qualified from my Uefa Cup Group with a game to spare. Won 5 out of 5 fairly comfortably.

In other news AC Milan vs Napoli was the game of the season so far. 1st v 2nd from last year. At the San Siro.

Milan were 4-0 up at half time after absolutely tearing Napoli to shreds. However it was truly a game of two halves as Napoli staged one of the great comebacks bringing the game back to 4-4!! Great result for us too as it means we can go top with a win over Frosinone :thup:

wow... thats my third deja vu this week :S, i had one in my german lesson yesterday, one upstairs just now, and this post :S

Archived