JoseRR's FM09 Big Euro Nation Challenge!

you maybe paid a little too much, but he's an established international at the peak of his career, and will make you a lot of money back in shirt sales.... in the long term, i'd say a good deal. :thup:

$64 million i wish i had that much to spend i think the most i have evr spent is 1 milion

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
keep it up Razer what division you in. Liga adelante?

Yes. Just started my second season in it. Hoping to improve on last season's 14th place finish.

Although that's starting to look hard right now. We're just not able to score currently.

Just been held to a 2-2 draw by last placed Huesca.

We took the lead both times, but injuries to 2 centre backs and a striker had an impact in the end.

EDIT - Post match, add my right winger to that list too, along with my left winger from the previous game.

Just been held to a 2-2 draw by last placed Huesca.

We took the lead both times, but injuries to 2 centre backs and a striker had an impact in the end.

EDIT - Post match, add my right winger to that list too, along with my left winger from the previous game.

Ouuch that is a crisis.

Poor pun i know :D

Can they cope with Rotunno and Cilona...;)

How's the pride of New Zealand going these days? scoring more now?

The 'pride' of NZ is doing ok in his 3rd season for us. Overall I'm still very disappointed in him, should have been something special!

if iirc he was kicked ot on his arse during the big clearout.

You recalled wrongly my friend! He was nearly axed but I just knew if I let him go he'd be phenomenal elsewhere.

Ok, we faced HSV again in Champions League qualifying, and we just narrowly beat them again on penalties.. (won away leg 2-0, then got beat 2-0 at home :rolleyes:. Good thing my team is good at penalties...)

My Champions League group consists of Lyon, Spartak Moscow, and Standard. We are now a 3rd seed. :)

The 'pride' of NZ is doing ok in his 3rd season for us. Overall I'm still very disappointed in him, should have been something special!

give him a couple more seasons and he'll be fb. He's still quite young isn't he?

You recalled wrongly my friend! He was nearly axed but I just knew if I let him go he'd be phenomenal elsewhere.

Sod's law tbf :p

Good luck rancer, well done on making it through the qualifiers. Some people struggle with that don't you know :o

TaylorB the great Ricki Kumar is still only 22 so I'm keen to hold onto him for as long as I can afford to have a 4th striker as a passenger really. His league record stands like this for us: 53 games, 9 goals :eek:

:thdn:

I thought we were going to lose out with the 2nd leg. We were horrible. :o

Favoured personnel list now includes Alberto Rodriguez Nebreda and Riccardo Villa. :D

It's missing my name though. :(

Hope Kumar isn't like Markus Larrson...

And the US$64 million footballer scores his first goal for Real Oviedo! :D

TaylorB the great Ricki Kumar is still only 22 so I'm keen to hold onto him for as long as I can afford to have a 4th striker as a passenger really. His league record stands like this for us: 53 games, 9 goals :eek:

:thdn:

Well think about that if he plays until 38 he could score 100 goals from 550 odd games :p

I have 4 incredibly tough games in a row now and they come thick and fast (within 11 days).

Inter (h) - Serie A

Liverpool (a) - Uefa Cup

Napoli (a) - Serie A

Liverpool (h) - Uefa Cup

Napoli are 2nd and Inter 7th (but strong). Results to come tomorrow :thup:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I have 4 incredibly tough games in a row now and they come thick and fast (within 11 days).

Inter (h) - Serie A

Liverpool (a) - Uefa Cup

Napoli (a) - Serie A

Liverpool (h) - Uefa Cup

Napoli are 2nd and Inter 7th (but strong). Results to come tomorrow :thup:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Can't leave it there? You have to play them! :(

max can you post some screenies of your fixtures and the league table etc so we can see where you're at and who you're gonna face? Sounds like it could be an enthralling end to the season :thup:

My photbuckets playing up so coded tables to come until end of season update

-----------------------------------------
| Team |Pos|Pld|Won|Drn|Lst|For|Ag|GD|Pts|
Messina| 1 | 34| 21|  7|  6| 67|41|26| 70|
Verona | 2 | 35| 20|  5| 10| 59|40|19| 65|
Ascoli | 3 | 35| 20|  5|  9| 70|43|27| 65|
Chievo | 4 | 34| 18|  9|  7| 50|29|21| 63|
Bologna| 5 | 35| 17|  9|  9| 61|42|19| 60| 
Siena  | 6 | 35| 16| 10|  9| 56|42|14| 58|
Treviso| 7 | 35| 17|  7| 11| 49|36|13| 58|

With seven games two go a 5 points clear and a game in hand is a very good posision to be in.

Next game Taranto at home

FULL TIME SCORES

[b]Messina[/b] 3-0 [b]Taranto[/b] 

[b]AlbinoLeffe[/b] 0-3 [b]Verona[/b]

[b]Ascoli[/b] 0-2 [b]Mantova[/b]

[b]Bologna[/b] 1-2 [b]Triestina[/b]

[b]Chievo[/b] 4-1 [b]Benevento[/b] 

[b]Siena[/b] 0-0 [b]Treviso[/b]

Well the tough run has begun and despite leading twice against Inter we eventually only managed a 2-2 draw. Fabio Bertolucci (the £31m signing) is out for 2/3 weeks with a pulled hamstring :(

Next up - Liverpool (a)

Uefa Cup Update:

Liverpool (a)

Well what a performance at the cauldron that is Anfield. An early Ricki Kumar header gave us a perfect start and a crucial away goal. Just before half time Diego Cardozo the technically gifted Argentinian AMC banged in our 2nd and despite a few Liverpool chances in the 2nd half that's how it stayed. A fantastic 2-0 away victory.

Uefa Cup Update:

Liverpool (a)

Well what a performance at the cauldron that is Anfield. An early Ricki Kumar header gave us a perfect start and a crucial away goal. Just before half time Diego Cardozo the technically gifted Argentinian AMC banged in our 2nd and despite a few Liverpool chances in the 2nd half that's how it stayed. A fantastic 2-0 away victory.

Great victory against the pool

Followed it up with a 1-0 defeat away at Napoli :mad:. We're just that little way off the top 3 sides but still a little ahead of the sides just below us in terms of ability. Frustrating times at Savona.

This challenge really is so tough once you start challenging for the top honours.

Followed it up with a 1-0 defeat away at Napoli :mad:. We're just that little way off the top 3 sides but still a little ahead of the sides just below us in terms of ability. Frustrating times at Savona.

This challenge really is so tough once you start challenging for the top honours.

Unlucky. I have a transfer budget of 30 million and a wage budget of 155k a week

Archived