My FM Career

steff91

After a bit if a break away from the site, I am back with a new story which I will look to keep going for as long as I can possible
Ive been doing a bit of thinking and an idea for a save was somewhere that i havent played before and this was Greece

So I am going to start a new career mode on Football Manager 2019 and see where it will take me. I might become a managerial casualty but then I could be a winner we shall see

Updates will appear as often as i can so i hope you all enjoy the thread and my career progression.

Atromitos.png.c78d58023c0cb9d86833112b06c5f98e.png

One of the lesser known teams in the Greek Super League is Atromitos,an upcoming team all the same though who have done relatively well over the last few seasons since getting promotion in the 08/09 season.I fancied a challenge of trying to break into the dominance of Olympiakos,Panathinaikos and AEK Athens,as well as stabilising the club overall..Also the club badge looks pretty cool ;) 

Formed: 1923
Stadium: Angelos Ramfos
Ground Capacity: 8,969
Transfer Funds: £0

On first glance the staff at the club are pretty basic at best so i will be looking to get my own team in and dispensing with the current setup where applicable.

The club itself has no affiliation with any clubs parent or feeder,this is something that i'll be looking to sort asap.

Last season the team finished a very respectable 4th place in the league thus gaining a place in the Europa League qualifiers a fantastic achievement.

Atromitos.png.94ba108a54bf961fc93df9157f986924.png

Main Players

1553359838_SpyrosRisvanis_OverviewAttributes.thumb.png.dc6dba0cb95b11b5929c718ee9a4731e.png

Ex Olympiacos and Panathinaikos central defender is the heartbeat of the defence,a really good header of the ball and he could be a real asset at set pieces at both ends of the pitch

1437861387_BalzsMegyeri_OverviewAttributes.thumb.png.0b2a60c18822d282466b2da6582601a1.png

Hungarian keeper Balazs Megyeri looks a good keeper between the sticks,Formerly of Olympiakos and Greuer Feurth in Germany looks the real deal and is the no.1 keeper at the club,back up will be needed for him though.

992112633_Madson_OverviewAttributes.thumb.png.c6c92aa3fc70ace83757ff2185aa30f8.png

Brazilian Madson looks a really hardworking midfielder and slots in nicely to my three man midfield setup which i will go into later.Formerly of Uni Craicova in Romainia as well as numerous teams in Brazil.

Good luck mate!I'm very happy seeing someone start a save here in Greece!You choose a club with huge development last 10 years and now they are after "big" boys the strongest one.Their main problem is tha fact they haven't too many crowd in their home games (in last place with 792 average tickets last season) buy I'm pretty sure you will bring them to "Peristeri stadium" (Peristeri is a big neighborhood of Athens).Their best players last season were loans from PAOK(Hatziisaias,Koulouris(first scorer in Superleague last season) and Warda) keep an eye to Ugrai and Bruno too! Good luck i will follow it!:thup:

Archived