Female Personal Assistants - Adding Face Pic

McClane29

There has been a topic created on this in the past, but no one has replied or provided a solution to my problem, so hoping someone would be good enough to help me here.

Basically, female regen staff like Personal Assistant and Press Officers are not clickable staff members so don't have a visible UID and are only visible in your inbox heading. Therefore, a female regen staff member like this always has a black silhouette image rather than an actual face.

Last year in FM2018 someone provided a file/config which simply placed a default female face image to every female regen staff member. They all looked the same, but that didn't bother me. It was better than no face at all.

I've not really played FM2019 so far and I haven't got this file or information which made the female face pic work last year, so I'm desperately seeking this config file or an easy guide on how to get this to work.

Please help, I would appreciate it a lot. Thanks.

On 26/06/2019 at 06:14, keysi said:

Check this thread, you can change the default male/female picture for example.

Thanks for your suggestion, keysi.

However, I have been through this thread before and have never found any clear instructions on how to replace the default female regen image.

Please help someone!

On 01/07/2019 at 01:20, McClane29 said:

Thanks for your suggestion, keysi.

However, I have been through this thread before and have never found any clear instructions on how to replace the default female regen image.

Please help someone!

As it's probably been explained in other threads, you can replace the default silhouettes with whatever pictures you like. For that to work, you need to place them in your skin folder like this:

... skin_name/graphics/pictures/players

In the "players" folder there should be two sub-folders named "normal" and "small". These contain the generic silhouettes or images you decide to replace them with, including staff ones (nevermind the folder's name). These default images will be used if there aren't actual pictures associated with that person.

I've attached what I use here, just unzip this folder to your skin using the path above. Feel free to replace these images with whatever you like. If you do, make sure you resize the new images first (180 x 180 for normal or 18 x 18 for small / icons).

players.zip

Hello.

some Issues. Please can you give me helping hands?

i use "3.AGP Megapack" - save here: : ...\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\faces

ingame it works, but no idea, what about male / female. it is not working . Some Person have Female names, but male Pictures. How can i change that? i can not see ID for this Person
(Pressesprecher, persönlicher Assistent)

Thanks !

Edited by SpiderJu

Hi.

i want to try this all new one... (delete "3.AGP Megapack"  from this path:  ...\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\graphics\pictures\faces )

so here my Steps and Questions.

yes, i copy / paste the Files from @Jebedaias : to this Path: ...\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2019\skins\OPZ Elite 2019\graphics\pictures\players

inside, two Folder (normal and small)
In normal Folder, inside, default Folder, and inside this,  female and male Folder
so, ingame, you can see now this: female Person, and right, the File from the cpy/pasted female Folder

eaf7uu5d.png

Question 1: what are to do, to change that to real female Picture?

look by the way to this two Pictures:

pq7c79i9.png

7dl7nt6p.png

Question 2: why is this, and not this, Files from male Folder:

lhkp2oaq.png

the ID for Chefdatenanaylist is which one?
in the Patch: "3.AGP Megapack" i copy / paste into my game, and now i see for Jonas Förster a Picture - but which one from the "3.AGP Megapack" Pack
How can i find the ID for the Stuff, example this Chefdatenanalyst?
to use this ID in the config.xml to choose my favourite Picture from my Stuff, you know

khqatxom.png

Edited by SpiderJu

3 hours ago, SpiderJu said:

the ID for Chefdatenanaylist is which one?

in the Patch: "3.AGP Megapack" i copy / paste into my game, and now i see for Jonas Förster a Picture - but which one from the "3.AGP Megapack" Pack
How can i find the ID for the Stuff, example this Chefdatenanalyst?
to use this ID in the config.xml to choose my favourite Picture from my Stuff, you know

khqatxom.png

Here is one way to find out the ID:

1. Move all other graphics packs except the 3.AGP pack away from the game's graphics folder. This will make reloading the skin quicker.

2. Open the 3.AGP config.xml in text editor.

3. Select about half of the rows containing the IDs and remove them by hitting ctrl+x. The removed rows are now on your computer clipboard. Save the config file.

4. Reload the skin.

5. Did the 3.AGP image inside the game disappear? If not, repeat from step 3. If yes, replace the remaining ID rows in the config with the ones on you computer clipboard and save the file. Repeat from step 3.

6. Soon you will have narrowed the IDs down to the one that belongs to the in-game person.

7. Remove the 3.AGP pack (unless you want to use it) and move the other packs back into the graphics folder.

On 06/07/2019 at 14:58, SpiderJu said:

eaf7uu5d.png

Question 1: what are to do, to change that to real female Picture?

Just replace the none.png and staff.png files inside the "female" folder with any image you like. Before you do, make sure to resize the new images at 180 x 180 pixels.

On 06/07/2019 at 14:58, SpiderJu said:

7dl7nt6p.png

Question 2: why is this, and not this, Files from male Folder:

lhkp2oaq.png

This is because for male staff characters that are randomly generated (like Personal Assistants or Press Officers) the game uses the  regen face system. This only does male faces though, that's why it doesn't work for females in this current edition at least.

The images from that folder will only be applied for real characters which aren't already associated with a picture via a face-pack.

And like I said above, you can use any images you like for this, just make sure you keep the same filename and resolution at 180 x 180 pixels for normal size and 18 x 18 pixels for icons.

If you want to use real pictures in cut-out style, you can remove the backgrounds easily using this tool here: https://www.remove.bg/

• 3 months later...