Other Matches Issue

So normally other teams games just sim the result within 2 seconds or so however for example, in the europa league its coming in 1 by 1 (i dont have to repeatedly click continue) and sometimes taking up to 10 minutes for all games to have results. Is there a setting where i can just get it to take 2 seconds or is it outwith my control. Any help would be greatly appreciated :) 

• Administrators

Two things with this that might help, if you're playing on PC only:

• FM menu > Detail Level. If matches are taking slightly longer to sim, then these are being done in the "Full Match Engine". What this means is you can view the highlights for those games. You can set competitions to None, for competitions you're not playing in. As memory serves though, it should be this way in FMT by default (and if it isn't, it's a bug). 
  • Preferences > You can set things to Wednesday and Saturday matchdays for "Network Games" (which you can use as single player also). This means all matches don't get moved for TV. Might take longer on some matchdays to sim the games, but quicker in between during the week to get to the next one.

If you're on Tablet, or Switch, you can do neither of these things.

Archived