FM20 - Cheapest place to buy

Coyh

9 minutes ago, Bothan Spy said:

Voidu are doing a 20% off if you use the code VOIDUFM20. That makes it around £27.

Also sortitoutsi are selling it for £29 if you are a premium member. 

I never heard of these guys before, anyone ever bought from them before?

Just now, Davey Boy said:

I never heard of these guys before, anyone ever bought from them before?

Buy mine from sortitoutsi every year, it's not £29 though because you have to be a premium member which is another tenner but it's worth it for the quality of their content imo

6 hours ago, Brother Ben said:

Buy mine from sortitoutsi every year, it's not £29 though because you have to be a premium member which is another tenner but it's worth it for the quality of their content imo

Tbf it's worth being a premium member of sortitoutsi. It supplies the best facepacks, kits & logos. Period.

The tenner you pay per year is peanuts to get the fastest downloads straight from the website rather than use a 3rd party website with lots of pop ups that other sites use.

And no I don't work for them. Ha ha. 

On 20/09/2019 at 18:41, Bothan Spy said:

You should get access to the beta no matter where you buy from.

It all has to go through Steam. The company we all have to register to & download through no matter where you purchase the game from.

There's  list of approved retailers that also gives beta access.

https://www.sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list

You can get it from FM BLOG

Up to 45% off (for EU buyers) with Free FM20 Touch & early Beta access included as well.

Price comparison to Steam: £̶3̶7̶.̶9̶9̶ / £29.69 | ️️$4̶9̶.̶9̶9̶ / $38.70 | €̶5̶4̶.̶9̶9̶ / €32.90

🛒 https://fm-blog.com/fm20-discount

Offer brought in partnership with 2game, use FM-BLOG as a discount code at the checkout.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/10/2019 at 13:40, Vicz said:

Any news on this?

I've seen £29 on FM-Blog

Shopto.net still the cheapest at £25.85 for code. Cheapest last year was about £23 from Voidu for comparison. 

Edited by Sevkak

Em 20/09/2019 em 09:02, Bothan Spy disse:

Also sortitoutsi are selling it for £29 if you are a premium member. 

That's where I pre-ordered mine.

• 2 weeks later...
On 07/10/2019 at 13:40, Vicz said:

Any news on this?

I've seen £29 on FM-Blog

Is that site legit? Anyone got it from there already?

edit: disregard that, it takes me to 2Game which is on Sega's website as an approved retailer, already purchased it from there, waiting for the code when it's available. Got it for 29£ which works out to 34.50€ more or less.

Edited by noikeee

On 20/10/2019 at 14:45, MattLDempsey said:

CD Keys is 27 quid, does it include beta though?

6 minutes ago, Sevkak said:

I believe so as it's a steam code. If I'm not mistaken, all pre-orders with Steam get the beta. 

SI's announcement says approved dealers guarantee Beta access. Check the OP here: 

Here is the list, though it is link is in the same post.

https://www.sega.com/sega-approved-partner-list

7 hours ago, pele10 said:

allyouplay.com have FM20 for £23.88 if you use the code ALLYOUCANPLAY

It's important to note that they're not on the approved retailer list, so if you buy from there, it shouldn't give you access to the Beta.

1 minute ago, sporadicsmiles said:

If anyone happens to know the best place to buy it in Europe, I would be greatly obliged (preferably with demo, if not I will wait for the steam winter sale). It always irritates me that the game is around 2x more expensive in Europe then the UK.

How much are you seeing it for??

Look at shopto and 2game.  

9 minutes ago, kevhamster said:

How much are you seeing it for??

On Steam France it is 49.49€ currently (a 10% discount from the listed price of 54.99€). Typically it is similarly priced on any French site. Since I started to buy almost all my games on steam sales, I never if things are region dependent. If, for instance, I buy from shopto for the £25 it is listed, will this work with me being located in France?

15 minuti fa, sporadicsmiles ha scritto:

If, for instance, I buy from shopto for the £25 it is listed, will this work with me being located in France?

I activated my copy with no issues, and even paid it in GBP...

The Steam code you get isn't region-dependent AFAIK

Edited by RBKalle

2 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

If, for instance, I buy from shopto for the £25 it is listed, will this work with me being located in France?

Yes it will work. I haven't seen a cheaper option with preorder benefits.

However, another thing to consider is supporting a fansite or a content creator; if there's one you appreciate the most that is. :) 

On 07/10/2019 at 08:40, Vicz said:

Any news on this?

I've seen £29 on FM-Blog

I went to it and went to the link takes you to the page says sign up and news letter etc get 10% of purchase plus the discount for fmblog well I type in the fm discount it works but after signing up and registering email I don't here or see the 10% discount. as im in Canada its around 43$ Canadian ! got to love how ***** our dollar is. I will trade some one gallons of maple syrup for the game lol kidding.