Football manager on ps

Gm84

Please please please can we not get this game onto the ps console.

I dont understand why this isnt being done and why it cant be done. I'm sick of playing my fm games on a slow PC. Before anyone says buy a new pc fit for this no I'm not as its the only thing it's used for. 

I remember back in the day playing really addictive brilliant football management games on various ps consoles and it was great. Seriously nowadays there is farm simulator??? On ps console but not 1 great football management game??? Time to get it done and enough of the politics.

It would make sense to do, but only if they get the whole resolution working, since some games really ignore that part... 

The problem for the team would be the programming to Xbox and/or PS4. Many games in the past took forever, like GTA, to be available on another platform.  Then there is the whole yearly relase of the game, which makes me believe they simply will not do it. 

On 21/09/2019 at 21:02, Gm84 said:

Please please please can we not get this game onto the ps console.

I dont understand why this isnt being done and why it cant be done. I'm sick of playing my fm games on a slow PC. Before anyone says buy a new pc fit for this no I'm not as its the only thing it's used for. 

I remember back in the day playing really addictive brilliant football management games on various ps consoles and it was great. Seriously nowadays there is farm simulator??? On ps console but not 1 great football management game??? Time to get it done and enough of the politics.

Maybe consider Stadia?

1 hour ago, bsmaff said:

It isn't just the problem it wouldn't sell.

The PS4 / Xbox One both have incredibly poor processors in them, FM would run like an absolute dog.

Except it is.  SI have said as much in the past.  Also FM Touch would run fine on a console 

*edit* apologies I missed the "just" in your comment

As stated above though, in theory Stadia is the answer to this

Archived