Longest Winning Run

Ytee18

Started my last save with Sunderland until FM20 comes out, and I started the season with an unbelievable run of 19 straight wins, something I haven't experienced before. I've had unbeaten runs, but not straight wins. 

Just wondering what other people's records are for winning runs? and whether my record pales into significance with others ha! :)

Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 20.29.40.png

Screenshot 2019-09-22 at 20.30.16.png

Can't remember if it was all wins (it almost definitely wasn't), but I went on a ridiculous (but probably expected) unbeaten streak domestically in a save a few editions ago with Lincoln Red Imps.  Will try and dig out exactly how long it was.

EDIT: From looking at the thread I had here, it was around 8 years unbeaten in any domestic competition (before losing a cup final).

EDIT2: Aha, found it.  Linked below.  I lost a league game on 6th November 2032, then the next time I lost in the league was October 2046.  294 games not out, before getting absolutely pumped by our closest rivals, only winning the title on goal difference.  Admittedly by +78 goal difference, but still.

At the back end of my current season I went something like 10 games winning every single game without conceding a goal in the league and cup. This actually is continuing into the next season in my first UCL qualification game. I'm a big fish in a small pond, so I do not feel it is as impressive as what you show anyway!

20 games unbeaten in the Danish 2nd Division ... and then the save crashed.

And I had a run of 17 games in a row with no victory (15 defeats and 2 draws).

Both runs in the same save!!!!!

On one of the old Championship Manager games (possibly an SI one, possibly not I can't remember), I was about 15-20 seasons into the game and on my latest season, I think I went on a 20ish match winning run without ever conceding in said run. I was Manchester United in that career and had won the last 7 or so Premier Leagues on the bounce, so I was head and shoulders above everyone else at the time.