How can i see only my U23 squad?

Hey guys, hoping to see if someone can help me out - im playing Gloucester, and i have a U23 and a U18 squad. In the offseason, i'm trying to go through the youth squads, but it's very hard to comprehend, since the U23 screen seems to contain most of the U18 team - as they are all set to be available for the U23 squad. Is there a button i'm missing, or a page i'm not aware of to just see the players assigned to the u23 permanently.

Thanks a bunch in advance!

From what I can tell you can't make U18's "available to the U23 squad". If you put them in the U23 lineup, they are 'available'. If you don't they aren't.

Usually they disappear from the screen when you remove them from the lineup - sometimes it's a little buggy and they don't, but when that happens just switch to a different screen and go back and they are gone.

If you don't want to have to manually add them all back to the lineup, save the lineup when the U18s are all in the lineup. Under the "Quick Pick" pull down go to "Save Team Selection". Then when you want them back in just one click there and they should all return. Likewise, you could save the roster there when none of the U18s are in the lineup and it would remove them all when you choose that lineup.

Hey Joey, appreciate the help!

What is happening, and apologies for not being clear, is that the cpu - i'm guessing the U18 manager - is making the players available for the U23 squad - or that's what i thought. I haven't made any of them available myself, nor have i picked the for the squad. They have the "made available" tag (as seen in the attached screenshot), but i cannot untick the availability like i could with senior team members.

Again, i appreciate the help, but i'm not able to make the U18 players unavailable with the suggested method.

Cheers!

Capture.PNG

Archived