(FM20) London Calling

andychar

London Calling

Obviously FM 20 isn't out yet and no I dont have some sort of advanced copy...although if one was offered I wouldn't turn it down....hint hint hint....

Anyway I'm that excited for the new game that I couldn't wait to get my thread up and running.

My saves are typically Journeymen saves in weird and wonderful places. I don't normally like sticking around because that potentially exposes myself as the fraud I am.

This save is going to be different. Much different. Although it will still have some Journeyman aspects.

The goal is very simple....

I want to turn the English Premier League into the London Premier League.

At the start of the 19/20 season there are 20 teams from London in the playables leagues of Football Manager.

These teams are (according to Wikipedia)...

Premier League 

Arsenal

Chelsea

Crystal Palace

Tottenham Hotspur

West Ham United

Championship

Brentford

Charlton Athletic

Fulham

Millwall

Queens Park Rangers

League One

AFC Wimbledon

League Two

Leyton Orient

National League

Barnet

Bromley

Dagenham and Redbridge

Sutton United

National League South

Dulwich Hamlet

Hampton and Richmond Borough

Wealdstone

Welling United

Obviously teams can be promoted from the 7th tier and become playable. 

The rules are minimal. 

1) Start with no Past Experience or Badges.

2) Take charge of the team predicted to do the worst in the National League South

3) I can only take charge of a team in London

4) The save is completed when the Premier League consists of 20 teams all based in London.

In order to complete this challenge I'm going to need to help and give help to teams in London. This will be via parent/feeder clubs. The best thing is, the save is 1/4 complete without me even lifting a finger!

I'm planning on this being the only save I do in FM 20. 

I will be open at some point to taking charge of more than 1 club and will always value feedback and imput from everybody.

So thats it. That's my plan. Thats my thread...only thing we can do now is wait..........

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, metallimuse said:

I don't know if I'm disgusted by this or not :lol:.

I'm gunna say that this is an impossible task though so for that reason, giving the thread a follow :brock:

I'd agree this likely isn't possible if playing the game legitimately. It requires a perfect set of circumstances which would include seeing the likes of Liverpool and the Manchester clubs relegated. So, whilst it's obviously not impossible, it's a very improbable aim! 

Haha agreed. It’s a seemingly impossible idea. I need to get several teams to a position where they are staying up ahead of the likes of Liverpool and the Manchester teams without my assistance. I’m probably going to look into taking over more than one club at the same time. Gonna see how things go to begin with. Either way I can’t wait to start it!

3 hours ago, nie jem frytek said:

My advice would be don't do this. I've made this mistake in the past. Of course you may find it more fun than me, but you need to know this approach can kill the save.

I've never done it before so appreciate the feedback. My idea was if I do decide to give it a go I'd have to go to Instant Result which is something I've never properly tried before.

I can guess its tricky as sometimes its hard enough to concentrate on running one club instead of two. At first it will be a very straight forward save. Picking a team and going from National League South to the Premier League, it will get more tricky as more London teams get to the Premier League either thanks to me or the computer. 

I think it will be a case of crossing bridges when I get to them.

While I think this is a great idea and I'm sure will keep you busy until FM20 comes out...... the old home of Barnet FC was not actually in London. (It was in Hertfordshire). They have moved to Harrow and are no longer in Barnet, (although previously they were in the London Borough of Barnet despite not actually being in London). Sorry, but it's complicated. The reason I know this, (other than because I am a Barnet FC fan), is because I too loved in the London Borough of Barnet without actually living in London, (having a London postcode). 

Anyway, now we have got all that rubbish out of the way and I have cleared things up not even slightly, good luck with everyone except Arsenal and especially Barnet. :thup:

9 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

Only following because of how impossible it'll be. Your hands are tied with the other 19 teams in the Premier League as you've got no influence over keeping them in the league.

One of my "planned saves" that I have never got around to doing is to play with just the English and Welsh structures and try to manage the Welsh clubs in the English structure on a DoF basis 1 at a time, while managing someone rubbish in the Welsh leagues properly and absolutely hammer the Welsh structure while making the Welsh clubs in England dominant there. 

2 hours ago, bigmattb28 said:

Only following because of how impossible it'll be. Your hands are tied with the other 19 teams in the Premier League as you've got no influence over keeping them in the league.

This is obviously my biggest worry. I need to leave the teams in a position where the AI is going to be better than some heavy hitters before moving onto the next team. My aim is also to, once I'm big enough, to loan players to the other London teams and help them up some leagues without taking over.  

The more I thought about it the more I thought how impossible it will actually be but I'm looking forward to doing a completely different save than I'm used to. Its also a good chance to test out the new 5 year plan features!

Either way I appreciate the follow :).

2 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

While I think this is a great idea and I'm sure will keep you busy until FM20 comes out...... the old home of Barnet FC was not actually in London. (It was in Hertfordshire). They have moved to Harrow and are no longer in Barnet, (although previously they were in the London Borough of Barnet despite not actually being in London). Sorry, but it's complicated. The reason I know this, (other than because I am a Barnet FC fan), is because I too loved in the London Borough of Barnet without actually living in London, (having a London postcode). 

Anyway, now we have got all that rubbish out of the way and I have cleared things up not even slightly, good luck with everyone except Arsenal and especially Barnet. :thup:

Oh man I wish I hadn't known about this! So basically I suppose it comes down to a simple question. Technically is Barnet not a London team? If not I'll have to take them off the list and replace with a team currently in Tier 7 and hope they come up. That current list is...

Carshalton Athletic
Corinthian-Casuals
Cray Wanderers
Enfield Town
Haringey Borough
Hornchurch
Kingstonian
Wingate & Finchley
Harrow Borough
Hayes & Yeading
Hendon
Metropolitan Police
Walton Casuals

Unless I've got one of those wrong as well!

2 hours ago, Jimbokav1971 said:

One of my "planned saves" that I have never got around to doing is to play with just the English and Welsh structures and try to manage the Welsh clubs in the English structure on a DoF basis 1 at a time, while managing someone rubbish in the Welsh leagues properly and absolutely hammer the Welsh structure while making the Welsh clubs in England dominant there. 

That sounds like a good save to me.

Just now, andychar said:

This is obviously my biggest worry. I need to leave the teams in a position where the AI is going to be better than some heavy hitters before moving onto the next team. My aim is also to, once I'm big enough, to loan players to the other London teams and help them up some leagues without taking over.  

The more I thought about it the more I thought how impossible it will actually be but I'm looking forward to doing a completely different save than I'm used to. Its also a good chance to test out the new 5 year plan features!

Either way I appreciate the follow :).

Oh man I wish I hadn't known about this! So basically I suppose it comes down to a simple question. Technically is Barnet not a London team? If not I'll have to take them off the list and replace with a team currently in Tier 7 and hope they come up. That current list is...

Carshalton Athletic
Corinthian-Casuals
Cray Wanderers
Enfield Town
Haringey Borough
Hornchurch
Kingstonian
Wingate & Finchley
Harrow Borough
Hayes & Yeading
Hendon
Metropolitan Police
Walton Casuals

Unless I've got one of those wrong as well!

That sounds like a good save to me.

Wiki says that Barnet are in London, (and they are in London so I would say just stick with it). 

Hendon no longer play in Hendon, but are in London. 

Enfield Town play in Enfield, but a little like Barnet, some of it is inside London and some of it is outside. The stadium that Enfield Town play at doesn't have a London postcode or a London telephone number for that matter. 

Harrow Borough has a London telephone number but not a London postcode. 

There isn't a definitive answer to any of this because London keeps just getting bigger and bigger.

You were probably looking to replace Barnet with Wealdstone and because they no longer play in Harrow, (where Barnet now play), they might not be eligible either anyway. :lol:

I would just say go for it. :thup: Nobody knows 100% anymore anyway. 

following because it's an @andychar thread, and he always inspires me, usually to post North Korean banter on his thread :P

Anyway, i'm glad your not dead! As I'd not seen you post for a while! Though... this save might kill you!

Just make sure you enjoy it :) Looking forward to seeing what happens

Edited by Mandy42

8 hours ago, Mandy42 said:

following because it's an @andychar thread, and he always inspires me, usually to post North Korean banter on his thread :P

Anyway, i'm glad your not dead! As I'd not seen you post for a while! Though... this save might kill you!

Just make sure you enjoy it :) Looking forward to seeing what happens

Haha thanks for the follow. I did disappear. I got burnt out. My last save on FM I was finding too easy so it was getting a bit boring. I don’t think I’m going to have that problem here! 

Suppose it now begs the question. Can I go anywhere Internationally? I miss the calming environment of North Korea. 

37 minutes ago, andychar said:

Haha thanks for the follow. I did disappear. I got burnt out. My last save on FM I was finding too easy so it was getting a bit boring. I don’t think I’m going to have that problem here! 

Suppose it now begs the question. Can I go anywhere Internationally? I miss the calming environment of North Korea. 

I guess London is made up of pretty much every nationality. So as far as that's concerned you could manage anyone at international level

I want to know if your allowed to go back to a club that you left / got sacked from. If they call back out of the Premier league. 

Think the best bet would be to score each season out of 20. And get your score as high as possible 

3 hours ago, Crispypaul said:

Walton Casuals are in Surrey so wouldn't qualify.  Same as Met Police (both teams are in Elmbridge which is not a London Borough)

Good idea for a career!

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll remove them from the list. 

I didn’t realise just how bad my English geography is! 

49 minutes ago, andychar said:

Thanks for letting me know. I’ll remove them from the list. 

I didn’t realise just how bad my English geography is! 

I mean, it was already mission impossible when I read this upon opening message but it keeps getting worse :lol:.

I shouldn’t laugh at your ambition though pal, I look forward to seeing how it develops.

On 26/10/2019 at 17:59, Jimbokav1971 said:

Wiki says that Barnet are in London, (and they are in London so I would say just stick with it). 

Hendon no longer play in Hendon, but are in London. 

Enfield Town play in Enfield, but a little like Barnet, some of it is inside London and some of it is outside. The stadium that Enfield Town play at doesn't have a London postcode or a London telephone number for that matter. 

Harrow Borough has a London telephone number but not a London postcode. 

There isn't a definitive answer to any of this because London keeps just getting bigger and bigger.

You were probably looking to replace Barnet with Wealdstone and because they no longer play in Harrow, (where Barnet now play), they might not be eligible either anyway. :lol:

I would just say go for it. :thup: Nobody knows 100% anymore anyway. 

Harrow doesn't have a London postcode, but is in Greater London.

1 minute ago, andychar said:

My Brain hurts and I’ve never even started yet. 

Some places that were traditionally in counties such as Surrey, Kent and Middlesex (for example, Kingston, Harrow and Bromley) now form part of Greater London.  If you're unsure, look up a place name on Wikipedia.  It will tell you whether it's part of Greater London or not.

Barnet would be London. I know it has an Enfield postcode but it's a London borough and that's got to be good enough. 

Welling Utd in the National League South has a Dartford postcode but is in Bexley so would count too.

Setting Up

Finally its here! The BETA dropped today and I've wasted no time!

2d061828697a122ad49d505b16fc7aa7.png

As I'm not leaving London I've only made England playable.

fa80ff84058656ab58eebe416567475d.png

But the major European Nationals are View-Only so I can keep an eye on things.

So the team who are predicted to finish the worse in the National League South...

44f97356c17a677f6a5482171d0a97ec.png

Hampton and Richmond!

They finished 15th last season and are expected to finish 18th this season. 

96cdbb38b69a81dcf0b782d83baacf56.png

I'll be going into more detail soon with the team. Will be keeping a close eye on our captain.

96482a1e139e470d940a35ffc3edb52b.png

Expectations are high. Get young players and sell them on for decent profit. All the board want in 5 years is to be an established National League South team. I wasn't able to change this. If I'm being ambitious I want to be in the Football League in 5 years. Definitely in the National League at least.

So this is a very brief overview of the start. Next up a closer look at the team and see what's expected of the London teams this season.

Meet The Team

Before I get into the team I tried changing the expectations for next 5 years. I tried to say we will be promoted in 4 years, they laughed and rejected it. I suppose its not the end of the World not having the expectations but I don't want to be spending forever in the National League South. 

Any way onto the team.

Goalkeepers

0f4731d98fa8aa9e61f6143686dfe1f0.png

Our first choice by a country mile. Currently on loan from MK Dons.

98ea7588c6be761fc60330edc419eaf3.png

Second choice, youth is on his side but not much else. I will be probably looking for a new Keeper after this season, unless I can extend the loan. Obviously it all depends on how he performs.

Defenders

e0a4b9280481382ae541aff454016dc5.png

Ed Cook is out of Contract. He won't be for long. Good player for us already with room for improvement. 

79c6a6cb1d03e8cb2bec9ba3024f7d4e.png

He will be joined by Charlie Fox at the back. Like his aggression and his work rate.

4041b665ed7fc8d9dd33c4ccea940b66.png

This Charlie add some experience. Currently on loan from fellow National League South side Billericay. He will see some action this season.

4eabd5a31d8d485b012166d79d6df89f.png

Dave will be the 4th choice CB. Again at 28 he has a bit of experience. His tacking and heading stand out.

37787e98a4a0e18b9a19b40452ef387c.png

Jack Strange rounds up what I think it quite a good CB depth. I might look at moving one on if finances take a dip.

afc2e9f5df51922626d753dec47e3b57.png

Luke Ruddick sees him being our 1st and only choice at RB. It will be my mission to strength this position.

fcce06daa338ed52639a1062962a2173.png

Our only option at LB is better than our RB option. I don't like having no back up however and will be looking to bring somebody in.

Overall I'm happy with 3 positions out of 4 along the back.

Midfield

As you'll see from tactics soon I'm rocking a basic 4-4-2. So I will be showing players who fit the tactic.

0e73d381e165efacbd4d045e70077770.png

Tyrell is our best RM. I like having Wingers...on the wing. He's currently wanted by 3 clubs all of which play at the same level as us.

5da4d02385dc01cd9b86ca2d1a6ac06d.png

Cole isn't going to be a bad back up for now. He will give me an option to push forward if needed. Liking his speed for this level. He won't be asked to be anywhere near any set plays.

2220a17265bf106c3e4256db19c7f728.png

Shaun adds experience. He is our best MR by stats but I want to focus all my attention on youth. He will be used though.

08d24d87220e49fc2089fa4412b1dd72.png

Sam is our best chance at LM. He can also be pushed up. Nothing stands out as brilliant but he's pretty solid. Room for improvement. He's pretty much our only option at LM.

95b6eaa0bdb48eeb4c4f56943b787c7a.png

Jake is our best CM in my opinion. Hes versatile enough I can ask him to be anything in midfield. In our case he'll more than likely be a DLP.

f1774f3edbd72abe1ba759f7927dc9e3.png

Ryan Hill will be used as our BBM. Good stamina and First Touch. He has great potential as well.

So generally midfield is ok. Room for improvement if anybody drops into my lap.

Stikers

2 up front. Both Pressing Forwards. What do we have?

6ab09c02b1f9ba8cd6cd1d4d75a87ab7.png

Tyrone is our best striker. Finishing not horrible for this level. Room for improvement as well.

0e9806518bb7eb6dc2ec4336890e67df.pngWith that name is obvious he has a second nationality...American. He will be leading the charge. Great pace and potentially a target man in the box for crossing.

503e9fd64fa3888fa921a363c7b7cbec.png

Jefferson is old. He is the older than me. He will be great to come in if I we need to hold the ball up more using his Strength. 40 though....he old.

8045a8477dfd2b840c214491bf7e3cc1.png

Rounding up the team we have James. He is 4th choice but he does have pace to burn. Maybe a late change when legs are tiring.

Happy with the 4 strikers I have at my disposal. All have different traits. 

Generally the squad isn't horrible. A few holes that need to be plugged.

I've mentioned tactics. This is what I'm rocking. Its not my own its a recycled one from FM 19 that I really enjoyed. I can't remember the creator so if you recognise it please give them props.

45ff91aa3dc2aaefa9ba4cca89612230.png

I'd like to point out that I don't normally give this much details about my team because normally its one and done. I will hopefully be at Hampton and Richmond for a while so I want you to get to know everybody as much as I do! Let me know if its too much or if anything is missing.

2019/20 in London

So this save isn't just about me. Its about the 20 (the debate still rages) London teams in the Top 6 tiers of English Football. You all know my expectation is 18th but what of the other teams? 

f59a412a94df161092310ce0c7fcaa90.png949f99ccb55f38366c7674484b9e70a5.png

Before a ball has been touched in preseason or a transfer has been made its not looking to bad for our London teams. We are obviously worse down in 18th. Welling are up in 10th but at 6/1 will fancy their chances. Wealdstone and Dulwich are 6th and 5th respectively which would be playoffs for both (top 7 is a playoff place). A good chance for at least one London team to go up this season...even if it isn't us.

977479924c576ec8fd63608d29ad0614.png9d3b2fe8eab837d1d63d74e9d7fa63ef.png

National League may or may not contain 4 London teams (I'm looking at your Barnet!). Sutton and Bromley should be worried about staying in the division rather than going up. They are predicted 17th and 16th. Dag and Red are 13th but at 10/1 will have an outside chance. We are looking at Barnet in 5th with the best chance to go up. Once again Top 7 is a playoff place. Hopefully we can have 2 there.

Just the one team in League Two.

464d77cbe3f8c53a705e54f9726534e4.png

And it doesn't look good for them! Fingers crossed they can survive. The more teams in the Football League the better!

Only the one team in League One.

d084543dd2873831e82554cb0be1155b.png

Once again a relegation battle. Thanks to Bury's demise only 3 teams will go down which will help AFC Wimbledon. Fingers crossed they can stay up!

Half the teams are currently in the Top 2 divisions. 5 Prem 5 Championship.

c9247d477a3925a3e68ddc6279383217.png69e3b93bf355272748b9b09e39a8eb05.png

If you trust the odds it won't be 10 for long. Charlton predicted to go down with Millwall and QPR to be there or thereabouts. Brentford at 9th have an outside chance of playoffs but the expectation is on Fulham to make an immediate return to the Premier League and help me out!

53a89cda2aabf2a82b0d47a8e7d8116d.png154eda63f270daa0a29131180d59b160.png

Its not a surprised to find Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal near the top. The good thing is West Ham looking comfortable in Mid Table along with Watford. Hopefully Art doesn't imitate Life! Even Palace should be safe. Hopefully we have at least 5 in the Top Division come next season.

Love this idea, even though like people said on the face of it it looks really difficult, i'll think you'll have fun doing this and its a really good idea for a long term save.

Would be surprised if any London team goes down from the Prem early on

maybe because it's new, but don't like the colours / shaping on the new 5 year plan screen, just because it's new doesn't mean it has to look new. It seems at odds with the shape and colour of everything else on the screen shots you have taken. That's just my personal preference though.

Up the Beavers!

2019/20 Pre Season

The first thing to do was a no brainer...

e7e916a55ad481a19b88276cd0ffa225.png

Get good players for no wage. Hopefully. We currently have no affiliates.

Second thing was bringing two scouts to the team. We currently have none!

Financially...

a60d1eb0f284dc5a74efc5a7a2e2dbb8.png

We have no scope to bring anybody else in which is a worry. I need a new RB if nothing else. Might have to see what happens with the Senior Affiliate. Would be great if it could be a London club.

055db7c864eba3f63c4b58bcb6a7d562.png

We showed our U18s a thing of two. I normally don't take charge of friendlies. I will do in this save. 

cc5690849a218924171223080ef9f94c.png

66bdf60b61a2888511940816e20c0a02.png

Scout and Chief Scout in the bag. Now find me some players.

971be80c027c200c9c4cd3a3de1f4bce.png

Well its not quite Arsenal or Chelsea but it will do.

I've recommended Coventry as they have the best Youth facility.

The first friendly is against Wellingborough. Yes the Wellingborough!

9d0107856c83dc519260f30f30edbafa.png

15 people travelled to watch a fine display of attacking football, just not much on the defensive side.

Peterborough U23 next up. Not going to chop and change to much as I want to try and get some rhythm.

49d10da83d926551bbf4a35e8a780d8b.png

A nice win made easier by the sending off. They managed 2 shots all game which is a bigger improvement compared to the last game.

050819a9bcdd2bb88535da947c96a22b.png

Noticed these 2 in the U18s. Quite why they are on 3,800 p/w is beyond me! Highest paid in the first team is 300 p/w!

Back to the friendlies and its Histon away. They have fallen down the leagues drastically are sit in tier 9. Should win! Couple of changes made due to fitness.

c4442356c0d7d89bbbaed7824ad78894.png

1-1 doesnt tell the tale. 2 disallowed goals for us and we missed a 94th minute penalty. We should have won but it wasn't meant to be. Still unbeaten though.

Shepshed Dynamo next. Another tier 9 team. I want to bounce back. 

I'm also trying to get rid of the two youth players on ridiculous contracts. They aren't going and it will cost a fortune to release.

30382cdb49479f4c0a71cb5ec50c6360.png

13 people saw 6 goals. Good performance. Obviously we can't get ahead of ourselves. 3 games left. Next up is Bolton U23. They barely have a squad for the first team!

641b2d1e356c093512b0c377e9aead67.png

A good attendance and a good performance. The two late goals were icing on the cake but a clean sheet is very much approved.

Tier 9 Dunstable next. I get the feeling my preseason hasn't been super challenging.

3 changes. I still need a RB.

57b8b225a2546f37ae0c5aa995252670.png

Steady win. Another penalty. We are getting the calls. Wish it wasn't preseason!

One more friendly left. Away to Chertsey. A tier 8 team.

9b9249d0a0e9a682386dbcfdbd625e01.png

A nice win. Shame about the goal conceded but can't win them all. 

Unbeaten preseason. We are ready to get into it! 

2 hours ago, ryanlion28 said:

Love this idea, even though like people said on the face of it it looks really difficult, i'll think you'll have fun doing this and its a really good idea for a long term save.

Would be surprised if any London team goes down from the Prem early on

Thanks for the kind words. Its going to be damn near impossible but I'm happy to give it a go!

1 hour ago, Mandy42 said:

maybe because it's new, but don't like the colours / shaping on the new 5 year plan screen, just because it's new doesn't mean it has to look new. It seems at odds with the shape and colour of everything else on the screen shots you have taken. That's just my personal preference though.

Up the Beavers!

I know what you mean the light purple and the dark purple is a little harsh on the eyes!

National League South

August 2019

First off.

82f5ceff9a68f84bb58dc4b31717389a.png

A new Right Back. Hes young and has room to improve. Looking the physical stats.

bac4271c4255f43e02513d0bc2388dfe.png

This is what August looks like.

c5a88d72c2553d5027f8e6c9817ed049.png

3 home games 3 away games. We start against a team favourite for the drop. We could do with an early 3 points.

Ready for the opening game of the season but not a clue what to expect! I've told them to go out there and impress me!

7aaad3772d39666581b87a9f3a62f9c7.png

If this was a relegation battle then its a good away point. Obviously disappointed at giving away the lead not once but twice. Truth be told we were hanging on towards the end. Steady start.

Midweek game next, our home opener. Underdogs at home to Maidstone. I'm scared.

56ee269af9d6e4d0c6eaab7cc2475aff.png

A late goal had me worrying but a brilliant result. A very solid performance. 

b4c1a6205394ba84647443c2935dd9c4.png

Told you old Jefferson would see some game time. He played the final touch and I didn't see him touch the ball. Hope he enjoyed it.

Games coming thick and fast as its Dorking next...I know...I've never heard of them either.

I am doing everything I can to get rid of the 2 players financially crippling the club but its just not happening! It would cost 350k to release both of them on a free.

No changes made for the game against Dorking.

f0bfdddc830355e002bd5dc9486842a1.png

Disappointing to have switched off at the end but other than that a perfect performance.

Things are going better than I thought they would. Half way through the month, lets keep going.

Another away trip to Weymouth this time. We are unbeaten, they are winless. They are favourites. Works for me teams underestimating us.

a89aebcc2060a57531e3ae097f373718.png

The penalty changed the game. It was even up until that point. It was the first time we have gone behind all season and I don't like the way our heads dropped. No complaints in the end.

No time to dwell. Games come thick and fast in this league. Bath at home next.

a6a3d205d337ba5be2db432496232be9.png

A very tight game which I felt we just edged. Goal before the half was huge. I didn't realise until it popped up as an achievement that this is our first clean sheet of the season! Good way to bounce back from our first loss of the season.

Tonbridge Angles wraps up the month. They currently sit in the bottom 3 so 3 points would be big here.

82b6db63f633f9fee048323437cea9ea.png

A great way to finish the month. We weren't really troubled. If anything our shot to shot on target ratio was worrying. But for now. 3 points are 3 points.

It gives us the first look at the league table.

30ec0cc8b1c3b598fe8c520cdc15bb25.png

Tonbridge and Dartford make up the bottom 2 just missing from the screenshot. 

Obviously its been a brilliant start. Hopefully we can maintain for as long a possible.

3 London teams currently in the Top 7 with Wealdstone 10th. Not a bad start.

I'm not going to screenshot every league. I'll just give you their positions at the end of each month.

Dag and Red in the National Conference are Rock Bottom and winless. Bromley 17th Sutton a nice 11th and Barnet currently occupy a playoff spot in 6th.

Leyton Orient currently crop up the Football League, also winless. 

AFC Wimbledon are a steady 16th in League One.

Fulham and Charlton currently make up the Top 2 in the Championship, with QPR in a playoff place. How amazing would a clean sweep up into the Premier League be! Brentford are knocking on the door in 8th with Milwall a comfortable 17th.

Only the first month so still plenty of time to go just yet. Cant get worried or excited.

40 minutes ago, Lenzar said:

This is a very interesting idea. What'll be tough is keeping some of the smaller London teams up after you've moved on. The AI tends to mismanage clubs.

Good luck!

Yeah I know what you mean. That's the hardest bit, not just getting there but leaving the clubs in a position where the CPU isn't going to ruin all the hard work! Baby steps at the moment though.

52 minutes ago, Crispypaul said:

Good start - I think the overpaid youth players might be a bug....

I’m thinking the same thing. Nobody wants them because they will be asking for too much and they won’t leave so I’m stuck with them for the year. 

National League South

September 2019

It occurs to me I didn't tell you how Premier League sides are getting on.

Watford currently sit in the relegation zone, true to life. They are joined by Crystal Palace. This wouldn't be a good start!

West Ham 11th. Arsenal, Chelsea and Spurs all in top 8. I don't care where they finish really as long as they don't start falling!

Its nice to be in a league which gives awards. Its also nice to start off with one.

c50fe5dba9f08c5c7ffb288f96b76e9e.png

Well for one of my players anyway. All the youth in the team but its a 32 year old making all the inroads.

I came 3rd in Manager of the Month. One day!

1fc8b3dffbeedfef25b1bbe651527cbd.png

September is just as busy as August with not 1 but 2 London Derbies. I will also fill you in on our first cup game as soon as I know.

744677af1e78ce62e40665590acf8a6b.png

Board is obviously happy at the moment. As am I. More of the same please. 

cd6b7a8c7b6630b889f41aa22046053b.png

This however is worrying. 7k a week we are giving up on 2 youth players. That is more than the 29k loss. We should be in the black but until we get rid we are going to keep slipping further and further into the red.

We do start the month with a tricky London Derby.

4c9d8d65eafcfdb0db2dbcc78b702860.png

And breathe! I was going to say how at 3-0 it was a very close game then they threatened a comeback. Very happy to hold on! 100% record in London Derbies!

Next up is an early top of the table clash as we take on Top Side Oxford City. A win would send us top, amazingly.

f16852c9eabb331dde480c06e15da0a2.png

A favourable draw in the FA Cup. We are in the highest Division up until the 4th Round Qualifying when the National League come in. Then obviously League One and Two in Round 1 Proper. Nice to be at home. Help the finances. We need a good run to help fill the coffers.

For the first time this season in a league game we are the favourites to win! Don't understand it personally but hey ho.

39d06727d085cc03e56044ff3f2fda38.png

Easily our best performance of the season. We were dangerous going forward and solid at the back. Unbeatable when we play like that.

The 2nd London Derby of the month follows that brilliant performance. Our first at home. Hoping for a bumper crowd.

b4e0e9e153455399e24b21a4f3170168.png

Well this will go down in History as my sons first ever FM win. I left the laptop unattended for 30 seconds and he picked the team and did the team talk, starting the game without me. Now he's 18 months so the team was the same XI as the last game and the team talk was non existent. but we won! Well he won. 100% in London Derbies!

FA Cup action next. Against lower league opposition but I'm not going to take it easy. I need to get far.

2ed5d086e8ea034338bd0887c6184a52.png

First time the Code of Conduct has come into play. 5 yellow cards in 9 games. Surely there can't be anybody not accepting their fines. They knew the Code of Conduct.

Dean Inman wants more playing time. He is a decent CB who I don't want to lose. I will be giving him more playing time, starting with the Cup.

50e1138587fdee7edbe7057805abda5e.png

Ok so I made 2/3 changes and picked up a very comfortable win. In the next round it will be...

2d572c4f0f2622b1495052af4555135c.png

Another home game. Bowers & Pitsea are a Tier 8 team. 1 tier higher than the game we just came through. Should be a win. 4th Qualifying Round is the boards expectations.

Concord away next. Tricky game.

f838ced675cbc8cc8a71ff23f696bd7f.png

Made even trickier thanks to the red card. We held on for as long as we could but eventually succumbed.

We finish the month with another away goal against second bottom of the table. Perfect chance to bounce back!

664a1d3fc81798ea2f37dfc448e04544.png

Our 3rd 1-0 away loss this season and 2nd straight with a red card. We were poor before the sending off it just didn't help in the slightest. Poor end to the month.

It leaves the table looking like this...

3a87581ec3c66870f57ecd9bcf4d89e2.png

Luckily for us everybody else is dropping points around us. If you offered 2nd after 11 Id have bit your hand off!

Wealdstone have dropped a bit and sit 4 points out of playoffs. Dulwich just above them in 10th. 3 points off. Welling in 6th. Its not looking bad for all the teams.

In the Conference...Dag and Red have turned it around massively and find themselves in 11th. Unfortunetly they have swapped places with Bromley who are rock bottom. Sutton in 14th are only 2 points off playoffs. Barnet are in the outside looking in but its all very close.

The lone team in League Two are 21st 4 points clear of relegation. Only one team goes down this year which will be very helpful.

The lone team in League One are 20th, just outside the relegation zones. If they survive it will be a successful season.

In the Championship, Milwall sit 20th just outside relegation while Brentford are 15th, neither here or there. QPR, Charlton and Fulham are 5th,4th and 3rd respectively. 3 out of 4 playoff teams are London teams.

In the Premier League Crystal Palace are 13th after a slow start. West Ham are now below them but safe as it stands. Arsenal 9th and the other 2 in Champions League places.

14 minutes ago, deltablue said:

Nice start.

Cheers Delta! Very happy through 11 games!

2 minutes ago, Thomas_Spurgeon said:

Love this idea. It'll be impossible, but look forward to it!

I'm feeling quietly confident....I'm also insane so hey ho!

Most important question, on your managerial debut picture, are you wearing a fez?

as your in the beta have you reported the youth players wages?

I'd spend  the 350k to get rid of them (if you've exhausted everything else) how long are their contracts? because if nobody is going to take them this year, you are stuck with them until the contracts run out.

3,800 per week each means 7,600 a week, which means they would cost you just over 350k in the 47th calendar week of the year. So if your stuck with them any longer than 47 weeks, 350k up front is going to be saving you money.

6 hours ago, Pablo Sanchez said:

This is the worst concept iv ever heard ahha no chance but anyway ill follow for a laugh

I have no idea what you’re talking about. All I need to do is basically National League South to Champions League Winners 4 times and hope the CPU can also bring the 4 Nation League teams with me. 
Basically all I need is 17 tycoon takeovers right.....right?!

7 hours ago, Mandy42 said:

Most important question, on your managerial debut picture, are you wearing a fez?

as your in the beta have you reported the youth players wages?

I'd spend  the 350k to get rid of them (if you've exhausted everything else) how long are their contracts? because if nobody is going to take them this year, you are stuck with them until the contracts run out.

3,800 per week each means 7,600 a week, which means they would cost you just over 350k in the 47th calendar week of the year. So if your stuck with them any longer than 47 weeks, 350k up front is going to be saving you money.

That’s some good math! The contracts run out at the end of the season so it’s just 1 bad year. I will report it. I’m just hoping it doesn’t affect me too much long term. A nice juicy cup run will negate it. 

National League South

October 2019

Bad end to September but on the whole not a terrible month. We sit in 2nd which would be a brilliant achievement. Just need to be careful about that away form.

d2a78c735484dedae04c0e97e829db39.png

Luckily 4/6 games are at home this month.

I'd imagine there might be an FA Cup game thrown in at the end of the month.

fc33b84ae7b49578bfcb9286a7568409.png

Currently 2nd when the board expected a relegation scrap the this isn't a surprise.

Financial woes have continued and will continue.

We start the month with a cup game. As mentioned before I really want a good cup run to help the Finances. That being said I will be making changes. 

aadd7a43ff40274b8f74438107f4eaec.png

This one is one me. I made 5 changes in order to make sure players stayed fit. Now there's an added games in an already busy fixture list. Not happy but its my fault.

It means the next game is 2 days away instead of 3. Its a home London Derby. We need to break this mini rut we find ourselves in.

5b21bbbeaa3f42a8973941999df58c29.png

A new RB joins. I'm not happy with either my current ones. He will go straight into the team. I'll be looking to offload Reddick probably as he's the oldest. 

3b50c1f273bdc432f669dd089bba05e9.png

If we do get through in the FA Cup we will be at Home to Dag and Red. Another London Derby!

cba336b43cef00fe69fe76d219b9db27.png

It was looking like 4 games in a row without a goal until Tyrone came up big! I'll admit I went a bit mental on this one. Huge win!

Cup replay. I'm torn. I need to get through but fitness is going to be a huge issue. I've made a couple of changes, but not nearly as much as the first game. I'm worried about our away form.

85be9d83de64a0864561ecc80931a11c.png

We did just enough to get through. Dag and Red await in the next round. My reward was 7.5k or enough to pay those two youth wages for a week. Onwards and upwards!

Billericay up next. I thought they would be tough but they are just mid-table. Fingers crossed we can keep up the pace at the top, that being said its a very make shift team as fitness level are shockingly bad.

1a163cb02e1c5c91976ff3fd33f1891e.png

Given the circumstances I'm happy with the point. We have gotten through a bit of a sticky patch and now we have a solid 7 days until our next game. In the FA Cup.

So here we go, our first taste of action against Higher League Opposition. We need to be at our best. A win and we reach the First Round Proper.

befc4290326ac7a954fa221b1a7fe21c.png

Oh my heart! A great back and forth first half saw us take the lead 3 times. We missed a penalty in the 89th minute to secure the game. They then had a 94th minute equaliser ruled out! Huge win! We make it to the First Round Proper. Fingers crossed for either a home game or a massive away game. TV revenue would be huge.

b75588d212339334b55ba63eabeb1a68.png

Well we got the Home Draw and we got a League One team, we won't get through but hopefully we can be on TV and make a lot of money!

Still 3 games to go this month. All in the league.

Eastbourne Borough visit us next.

0aae6b0b961373c71ebbbac29cf1098e.png

We were brilliant. We took our chances and kept a clean sheet although we have our keeper to thank for that!

Two away games wrap up the month. We face bottom then top.

188a574f6baf75e27be3aed7fc46f5b7.png

Pfft another bug in the BETA. The UK actually leaving the EU!

668fcecfd12e550ee37cc6dfa38b788c.png

Poor game. Our 3rd 0-0 of the month. At least we are defending well, we just aren't scoring nearly as many goals as I'd like. It seems we save it all for one game!

Its top v 2nd to finish the month. Chelmsford are unbeaten at the moment so this will be the hardest game of the season.

c9059fae307c39880854c410fbeeffe9.png

Frustrating game. We were the better side but came away with yet another 1-0 away defeat. We need an out and out striker. We have Tyrone who pops up every now and then but he just isn't consistent enough. Our best Striker is currently returning from injury, hopefully he finds his scoring boots. 

948821a9f51e9428e97dfdee013b16f6.png

Still in 2nd but cut adrift following the loss. I wasn't impressed with the top side but champions win games when they don't deserve it and that's what they did.

The London sides are keeping up.

Welling still comfortably in a playoff place. Dulwich just on the outside and Wealdstone only 5 points off.

In the Conference National Bromley are rock bottom and 10 points adrift. Its not looking good at all for them. Dag and Red have also dropped into the relegation places and have just fired their boss. Sutton are mid-table and neither here nor there. Barnet are 4th 6 points off top but nicely in a playoff place at least.

Leyton Orient sit 22nd by 7 points clear of bottom.

AFC Wimbledon sit 19th 2 points clear of relegation. It will be touch and go all season there.

Milwall are 1 point clear of the bottom 3. Charlton and Brentford are 12th and 13th both 3 points off playoffs. Fulham are 3rd 5 points off automatic while QPR currently sit in the 2nd spot. Quite a shock.

In the Premier League 2 London clubs sit in the bottom 7 but all are avoiding the drop as it stands. I've been updating on Watford thinking they were a London club. They sit just outside of London so I don't care!

Arsenal and Chelsea 6th and 5th respectively and Spurs 2nd. 

Its looking good at the top but bad at the bottom!

National League South

November 2019

We seem to finish each month with a loss. We need to bounce back straight away.

f9e84a71d1d6da04f2ccb4ba92d8a98e.png

Unfortunately we are away first!

9ccedbd3bad4f87726e2001a46f1ebe4.png

FA Cup rewards stemmed the bleeding a little bit. Could do with TV against Lincoln but not heard anything yet.

a390ecb1eeac2327717548e572cc3b52.png

No surprises here.

47be5d2891a4818509d07325c1213fe0.png

We have the best home record in the league...

865a0bb362b689c6eb9d0cce21c22858.png

Away its slightly different!

6051c622e3db1be2acb07ae8c8fbabe5.png

Once again we huffed and puffed and came up short. Its now 3 games without scoring ever since we put 4 past Eastbourne. We have severe problems up front.

Back home now in an attempt to find the net once again. Hopefully Braintree feel our wrath.

6252b4934bc704f09009276c53b2f796.png

Another frustrating game and I just don't know how to motivate the strikers. I've never known 4 strikers hit a goal drought at exactly the same time. Lincoln next in the Cup. I really don't fancy our chances in the slightest!

2c44f8b69974bc35066aa60ef6d68218.png

Brought this guy in on loan. I just need anybody to start banging them in!

So 4 games without a goal and we are about to face a team 3 leagues ahead of us...

858da2670fb0210c72cde4633826cac3.png

We gave it a good go. Quality showed in the end though. Happy with the performance. We just need to make sure we do this week in week out.

Back to league action now. Its time to win. I've forgotten what it feels like!

453668671e914323088280018aee12be.png

Great result against the team who were preseason favourites to win the league. Massive result really!

Cup action next, except we have no idea who we are facing...

514a6db2e62ef5e4f18ee0cf1067a06f.png

We were second out. Sevenoaks are a Tier 8 team. I've also been given a decision...

a16211f6881be254aa63c94d9ec06215.png

30 minutes extra in order to avoid a replay. Yes please.

The board want me to reach the First Round which is the next round. Personally I don't care about the FA Trophy but I don't want to annoy the board.

ecf1d23e97b5479161dcb7820138e62f.png

Oh well screw you then.

3f85deb65ae788d8d6d984096d72a835.png

Job done in the first half. 5k for the win. Maybe a mini cup run here wouldn't be a bad idea.

e9eabf9533868528a552dfb40658102a.png

15e00c81ebdf486df8de6b4a268f80dd.png

Not a horrible one really.

a4289e207d6bba0c1b7410dfcdc7bc07.png

Home London Derby against a Bromley team who are still Rock Bottom of the National League. We will have to fancy our chances of getting through.

Speaking of London Derbies we finish the month away to Welling. They are just below us in the league so its a big top of table clash. Be a great time to get away form back on track.

0a2ee5e026a9e9473bcf6d70426bf951.png

Praying for Arsenal, Chelsea or Spurs but somehow I don't see it.

ae5b4e682c8da5d6b5deebe056e7214a.png

Sometimes you snatch a point. Sometimes you are the better side by a country mile and the opposition scores a 35 yard fluke equaliser in stoppage time. Guess which this was!

Champions win games when they aren't the better team, we can't win games when we are clearly the better team. This is a problem.

298b5ed322d56345e4bcb053187b8585.png

Despite what can be described as a difficult month we are only 4 points off top so we have actually caught up despite losing a place.

Wealdstone fall further behind playoffs and need a big second half of the season. Dulwich still have a good chance. Welling are in the playoffs. Thanks to 35 yard flukes!

Bromley are 12 points off safety and are looking screwed. Dag and Red have clawed their way out of the relegation zone and Sutton have found themselves dragged into a battle. Barnet are the only bright spark in the league, currently in a playoff place 6 points off top.

Leyton Orient are 21st 5 points clear of relegation.

AFC Wimbledon are surviving by the skin of their teeth at the moment.

Nobody in danger in the Championship Milwall are 19th, Brentford 15th. Charlton are 10th just 3 points off playoffs. Fulham are outside the playoffs on Goal Difference. QPR continue to exceed expectations, still in 2nd still 5 points clear.

Crystal Palace and West Ham climb the table. They are 14th and 13th but still face a battle. The rest all occupy a top 6 place which will surprise nobody. 

At the moment its looking like we will have 6 London teams in the Premier League next season without me doing a single thing. Good stuff!

Edited by andychar

National League South

December 2019

I've started the month by asking for a new contract. Mainly for job security but also to get my wages off the budget!

a2ff13024789aef07d4c9981aacc6ed0.png

December looks set to the quietest month yet. Although if we get through I can see another FA Trophy fixture being squeezed in.

Be nice to have a run of home games ahead of the 2 we wont win away!

506c6e10e787dafaf9b2d25484f2212f.png

My wage has gone from 800 to 200 p/w. Hopefully it helps the finances a little bit.

Hungerford up first. We drew 2-2 away on opening day.

1f8886de0c9d2702f0f189420ce24b0e.png

Good solid win against a struggling team.

FA Trophy time and we face our second National League team of the season. Both have been London Clubs. Both are struggling.

3be56d5034f0611f8b36b6999099d15c.png

This is new. I mean its crap for me as I'm happy with CM and CB but still I like it.

The amount of London teams who have sacked their managers this season is giving me hope for the future!

03116fd15f4d0b47e6f7331628c68ac2.png

Wow no wonder this Bromley team is going down, they were shocking! We have exceeded expectations in all competitions and we already have a new contract. We are on schedule. 6k was the reward, still not enough to pay the youth bill for a week.

e0df4062eb1feb202d3b1891c8293951.png

Another home draw, both cups have been very kind to us. Aldershot currently sit in 9th in the National League so it will be a tricky tie. Extra Time has been agreed by both teams.

Coventry have been replaced with Burton for our Senior Affiliate. I wasn't aware you could one have 1 which is a disappointment but Burton's facilities are much better.

Home league action next, I have a feeling we need to take advantage of our home form as much as possible, its the only reason we are near the top.

486893c067740975ab848903b3aea84a.png

Why did I know as soon as I said something...We were poor here. A point would have been fair but either way can't have too many complaints. First league home loss of the season and we are losing serious ground on top.

The top 3 would mean a bye in the Playoffs and a home tie in the semi. For those unaware on how it works. 4th plays 7th and 5th plays 6th in a one off game, higher league position is at home. Then 2nd will play the lowest ranked team left while 3rd gets the other, once again in a one off game. Obviously winners meet in the final with the highest ranked team left as the home team. So obviously finishing in the Top 2 is very ideal as it means Home games throughout the playoffs.

Anyway back to the games. 2 away games around Christmas. 2 games in 3 games both away following a home defeat. Is it OK to fear the worse?

I've kept the faith with the same team for this Boxing Day game.

80c5b1b8bc7e33676b8f3b5298b6ad67.png

That's how you bounce back! Maidstone are currently in a playoff place so to go there and win, huge!

Another tricky away game 2 days after this one, Bath City are just outside the playoffs. Christmas and New Year is going to be a huge test fatigue wise on this team. We are going to be tired but the thing to remember is, they will be too.

Only the 2 changes needed. Can we finish the month with a win for the first time since the opening month of the season?

5b210f8932ad7263e9ab1ab30db14e7c.png

Brilliant result. Looking at the stats we were 2nd best but we took our chances. Bath also missed a penalty late on which made things look more comfortable than they actually were. Brilliant 6 points to finish the season.

6cdeecb12c96d394a81cf3ac479f599d.png

We are in second. Weymouth after a slow start are just on fire at the moment and looking very unbeatable. We play them next month in a must win if we have any ambitions of winning this league still.

Wealdstone are still only 6 points off a playoff spot. Dulwich still on the outside looking in. Welling a nice 6 point cushion. Surely they have enough about them to get a playoff place. 

Bromley are rock bottom in the National League, Sutton are just outside relegation and are lucky only 3 go down this season. 1 coming down would be bad but 2 would be terrible. Dag and Red are 18th only 3 points clear of the drop. Barnet have dropped out the playoffs on GD. Its a bad season for the National League.

Leyton Orient have changed their manager and sit 3 points clear of relegation in 22nd. They need to survive!

AFC Wimbledon are in the bottom 3 but only 1 point behind. Worth noting Bolton are off the bottom for the first time this season.

Milwall have climbed the table and sit in 18th 8 points clear of the bottom 3. Brentford are gonna be a solid mid table team, 15th. Fulham and Charlton are 9th and 10th both 3 points off playoffs. QPR are now top 4 points clear of 2nd and 5 of 3rd. They are the diamond in the rough this season!

Crystal Palace are 15th 3 points clear of the bottom 3. West Ham have turned things around and sit 8th only 3 points off Chelsea in 6th. Arsenal 5th and Spurs 3rd.

National League South

January 2020

Great end to the year. Lets start 2020 with a bang!

161f7b79712e165116c84ccc5cf81565.png

4 home games out of 6, we have a chance for a big month!

I took the mick out of Dorking saying I'd never heard of them...they are 4th. And as you can see we have a huge home game against Weymouth.

238f53c8073cedb9cda7b82e19eb37af.png

Ok so I had no problem with the board before, now I love them.

The sooner those Youth contracts run out the better!

ed342c126971b3adc149f9d7bb9efec9.png

I have zero complaints, but always the bridesmaid...

999622891c3ef31683afe0640a381207.png

A good win to start the season. A bit nervy towards the end but we deserved the win. We go into the crunch game against Weymouth on a high. The problem is they haven't been beaten in the league in 4 months. If we can't win you have to think the title is out of reach. Obviously be disappointing but its important to remember where we were predicted to finish!

cb6dba839b7ab3d95cdf45a23aa4bd6d.png

We just couldn't hold on. The penalty changed the game massively. It was a very even game and a fair result. Proud of the effort if not a little disappointed.

fc73f9c34af5e00ec566d2e6dc15e54a.png

How big of a win could this be! I was disappointed to be pegged back after going 2-1 up. We were 2nd best in the 2nd half but finished strongly. Huge goal by Tyrone.

Aldershot in the cup next. Would be nice to get through but don't fancy our chances.

8d1615d7e5f89fd6a36b9203ebbdb625.png

Absolutely gutted. A defensive error with the last kick of the game has knocked us out. We more than deserved another crack of these away from home.

Out of both cups now, times to concentrate on the league.

Two more games this month, one away one at home. Weymouth just keep winning so its all down to how high we can finish to aid playoffs.

da9f23b556cf8383311c40cbc1729209.png

We bring Jack in on loan. I wasn't looking to improve CM but when somebody falls on your lap you don't say no!

7e0a26a9aa79b5d9d40a5181213c6f3f.png

Low quality game but a good win. My new loanee was outstanding.

That game finishes the month as we have our first postponement of the season.

It means the table looks like this going into February...

0f9a05351e383ae266ef2cf160218da5.png

We are second. We have a chance to close the gap to 5 at the top. A nice cushion in 2nd as well. Wealdstone still outside the playoffs, still knocking. Dulwich can go into the playoffs with the game in hand but its against us so I hope they have to wait. Welling still nicely in the playoffs at the least.

Bromley are still rock bottom and looking doomed. Sutton still just outside the bottom 3, 1 point clear. Barnet are in free fall and find themselves 16th. Dag and Red on the other hand are making a fist of it 11th, 6 points off playoffs.

Leyton Orient off the bottom only by GD.

AFC Wimbledon 3 points clear of the drop which is obviously good.

Millwall and Brentford 18th and 17th but looking safe. Charlton 10th but now 6 points off playoffs. Fulham 9th 5 points off. QPR? Fallen. They are 6th clinging onto a playoff place.

Crystal Palace find themselves in the bottom 3 while West Ham are only 6 points ahead of them. Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal all battling for 4th. 2 points separate them.

Overall. Its not looking great for our London Clubs.

On 31/10/2019 at 18:06, andychar said:

2019/20 in London

So this save isn't just about me. Its about the 20 (the debate still rages) London teams in the Top 6 tiers of English Football. You all know my expectation is 18th but what of the other teams? 

f59a412a94df161092310ce0c7fcaa90.png949f99ccb55f38366c7674484b9e70a5.png

Before a ball has been touched in preseason or a transfer has been made its not looking to bad for our London teams. We are obviously worse down in 18th. Welling are up in 10th but at 6/1 will fancy their chances. Wealdstone and Dulwich are 6th and 5th respectively which would be playoffs for both (top 7 is a playoff place). A good chance for at least one London team to go up this season...even if it isn't us.

977479924c576ec8fd63608d29ad0614.png9d3b2fe8eab837d1d63d74e9d7fa63ef.png

National League may or may not contain 4 London teams (I'm looking at your Barnet!). Sutton and Bromley should be worried about staying in the division rather than going up. They are predicted 17th and 16th. Dag and Red are 13th but at 10/1 will have an outside chance. We are looking at Barnet in 5th with the best chance to go up. Once again Top 7 is a playoff place. Hopefully we can have 2 there.

Just the one team in League Two.

464d77cbe3f8c53a705e54f9726534e4.png

And it doesn't look good for them! Fingers crossed they can survive. The more teams in the Football League the better!

Only the one team in League One.

d084543dd2873831e82554cb0be1155b.png

Once again a relegation battle. Thanks to Bury's demise only 3 teams will go down which will help AFC Wimbledon. Fingers crossed they can stay up!

Half the teams are currently in the Top 2 divisions. 5 Prem 5 Championship.

c9247d477a3925a3e68ddc6279383217.png69e3b93bf355272748b9b09e39a8eb05.png

If you trust the odds it won't be 10 for long. Charlton predicted to go down with Millwall and QPR to be there or thereabouts. Brentford at 9th have an outside chance of playoffs but the expectation is on Fulham to make an immediate return to the Premier League and help me out!

53a89cda2aabf2a82b0d47a8e7d8116d.png154eda63f270daa0a29131180d59b160.png

Its not a surprised to find Chelsea, Spurs and Arsenal near the top. The good thing is West Ham looking comfortable in Mid Table along with Watford. Hopefully Art doesn't imitate Life! Even Palace should be safe. Hopefully we have at least 5 in the Top Division come next season.

Not to be that guy, but Watford most definitely is not London.