When's the BETA out speculation thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Chris21 said:

Miles will confirm sooner or later its has NO chance tonight I hope. Just so we can refresh the page only 10 times a minute rather than 100 times

You're refreshing only 100 times a minute? You must have so much time on your hands, whilst the rest of us are in the thousands of refreshes every minute

22 minutes ago, bigmattb28 said:

I can feel it too, maybe it's my stomach rumbling because I'm still hungry

You want the rest of my kfc bucket? I only ate the skins, so the meat is up for grabs

Edited by gunner86

In the name of the psychiatric health association I have the duty to inform SI that it's not good for people to wait more than 365 days for a new version of the game. And... last year, by this day, we already had FM19 Beta. Just saying ok. All for the colective health and well being!

Just now, 99 said:

In the name of the psychiatric health association I have the duty to inform SI that it's not good for people to wait more than 365 days for a new version of the game. And... last year, by this day, we already had FM19 Beta. Just saying ok. All for the colective health and well being!

+1

2 minutes ago, 99 said:

+1

2 minutes ago, 99 said:

How much are we overdue?

Just now, Karnack said:

Guys, I just came home from work and my 3yo daughter just came up to me and said 'there's no way the beta will be out this week unless Watford win against Everton' #Proud #SIGames #Miles #Hornets

Go Watford Go!!

Just now, Karnack said:

Guys, I just came home from work and my 3yo daughter just came up to me and said 'there's no way the beta will be out this week unless Watford win against Everton' #Proud #SIGames #Miles #Hornets

Come on Everton, do the right thing

2 minutes ago, Karnack said:

Instant Watford fan.

1 minute ago, gavinski33 said:

All Mods and Dev's have vanished. Quite clearly they've gone to Watford Wetherspoons for a swally ahead of release.

Or it's tea time.

Or summat.

It's tea time, but I don't get that.  :(

I started an excel doc writing down possible transfers, sales, staff... I think I'm getting worse... Guys in SI please you have to do something! Act now! More than a year without new FM is waaaay to much!! Pleeaaaaseeee I want FM202020202020202!!!!!

Just now, mmanu said:

I started an excel doc writing down possible transfers, sales, staff... I think I'm getting worse... Guys in SI please you have to do something! Act now! More than a year without new FM is waaaay to much!! Pleeaaaaseeee I want FM202020202020202!!!!!

Only if you share the doc.

Just now, andu1 said:

On last years "when is the beta out topic" the beta was out on page 34. We`re not even close.  

aha! LISTEN PEOPLE! VERY IMPORTANT!! START POSTING WHATEVER YOU FEEL LIKE. STILL 25 PAGES TO GO!!!!!

1 minute ago, mmanu said:

Make sure you give me a copy once your time travelling journeys come to an end.

3 minutes ago, mmanu said:

giphy.gif