bossland

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vor 17 Stunden schrieb Jamie Aubrey:

Yeah I'm the same, I keep crashing when trying to load up the game 

The skin itself works fine, this is somehow related to the skin thats in the cache.
I updated the download so this shouldnt matter anymore.
If this should for some reason also not help you could try deleting any YACS skin you have, start FM (should use default skin), clear cache and then put YACS in and select it.

vor 6 Stunden schrieb mienos:
A small note: In the Tactics screen, when a player is injured in red, in the tactics panel it is yellow, and the other way around.

Wow i never noticed that. Will see if i can change that, thanks.

9 hours ago, bossland said:

The skin itself works fine, this is somehow related to the skin thats in the cache.
I updated the download so this shouldnt matter anymore.
If this should for some reason also not help you could try deleting any YACS skin you have, start FM (should use default skin), clear cache and then put YACS in and select it.

Wow i never noticed that. Will see if i can change that, thanks.

Seems to be working now (y) 

Can you please show Picture Differentes between: "YACS 2020" or "YACS 2020 Transparency"

i do not exactly know, what are the differentes.

because we can choose between this one or this one skin, to use in Fm.

Thank you

Edit: solved...

Edited by SpiderJu

Love this skin but have one issue. When viewing staff profile im having trouble seeing the attributes properly as the numbers seem to be grey on a grey background. is this an issue my end or is this just the way it is? Have to switch skins everytime i want to check staff profiles at the mo lol. cheers. im using the steam workshop version by the way if that makes any difference.

Am 4.2.2020 um 16:09 schrieb willz71172:

No sorry. 
You can try and place this file "skins > flutskin > panels > game > game processing panel.xml" into "skins > yacs 2020 > panels > game" 
Might work, or not. 

vor 23 Stunden schrieb TheGoatfather:

Love this skin but have one issue. When viewing staff profile im having trouble seeing the attributes properly as the numbers seem to be grey on a grey background. is this an issue my end or is this just the way it is? Have to switch skins everytime i want to check staff profiles at the mo lol. cheers. im using the steam workshop version by the way if that makes any difference.

Didnt write it on steam. For all changes the skin does to apply you have to restart FM with YACS selected once.

I've moved the pro/con panel higher to be able to see more of them, but the cons are quite confusing because they have similar colours with the PROS.

fm_2020-02-08_12-42-42.thumb.png.4f42d615e7322bc90acceb35554d5a8d.pngfm_2020-02-08_12-42-31.thumb.png.f7bff8feb4c53ba8f3e2ac0c0ecdbaec.png

How can I make them to look "normal" like this:

fm_2020-02-08_12-48-44.png.ef9130cddb092414bb54ae5d6c4822a7.png

Am 5.2.2020 um 21:44 schrieb romegg:

hey

bossland how can i change   no AtrBox  skin to be transparent nether

Place the content of "YACS_2020-No_Atrbt_Boxes.7z" into "YACS2020" inside "skins" and select "YACS2020 Transparency" as skin.
Clear Cache and Reload Skin.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb klaasjan:

I've moved the pro/con panel higher to be able to see more of them, but the cons are quite confusing because they have similar colours with the PROS.

fm_2020-02-08_12-42-42.thumb.png.4f42d615e7322bc90acceb35554d5a8d.pngfm_2020-02-08_12-42-31.thumb.png.f7bff8feb4c53ba8f3e2ac0c0ecdbaec.png

How can I make them to look "normal" like this:

fm_2020-02-08_12-48-44.png.ef9130cddb092414bb54ae5d6c4822a7.png

Made some changes there in latest version. 

If you want to change the colours yourself:
Open "YACS2020 Base > settings > fm-widgets settings.xml"
Find "<!--scout report pro con colour-->"
Delete or edit the value of the 6 lines below "<colour name="pro low" ... etc"
If you use Transparency version you have to do it in that skin folder.

4 hours ago, bossland said:

Place the content of "YACS_2020-No_Atrbt_Boxes.7z" into "YACS2020" inside "skins" and select "YACS2020 Transparency" as skin.
Clear Cache and Reload Skin.

Thanx  :)

Edited by romegg

Fantastic skin....Congrats

love the player profile...

is it possible to put both kit shirts on the profile pic...the first kit shirt and the number on the shirt besides?

Anotação 2020-02-12 130632.png

..like the image bellow with some your own tweeks... (all rights reserved to Flut Skin on this one)

Anotação 2020-02-12 130633.png

Edited by noleafwilen

18 minutes ago, junkerne said:

It was asked here

Damn, I missed it then, thank you!

19 minutes ago, junkerne said:

and answered here

... and it's a bit dissapointing :/

I share the same outlook as the first poster, I mean, for the youngster to be one of the two biggest panels isn't intuitive at all, I understand that if you like to hunt for youngsters it may be neat, but I don't need this info for every single club. Also - it often means that you are met with giant render of a regen's face, that simply clashes visually with the others that come from perfectly good and crisp looking facepacks.

Sorry for ranting a bit, I always found it a bit bizarre that - since I remember this series of skins - the youngster thing was always there, and I always wondered ... why? Why such a big focus on something that gives you so little insight to the OVERVIEW of the club. Like the first person who picked on that topic wrote - you're pushing Messi away because there is some robotic-looking 16-year old in the youngsters. I mean, I understand that for someone the prospect may be the most importnat thing, but not everyone has to share the same sentiment.

Who knows, if I haven't annoyed @bossland too much already, there would be a possibility of creating an 'Extra' file for malcontents like me? :P

11 hours ago, Sopel said:

I share the same outlook as the first poster, I mean, for the youngster to be one of the two biggest panels isn't intuitive at all, I understand that if you like to hunt for youngsters it may be neat, but I don't need this info for every single club. Also - it often means that you are met with giant render of a regen's face, that simply clashes visually with the others that come from perfectly good and crisp looking facepacks.

Sorry for ranting a bit, I always found it a bit bizarre that - since I remember this series of skins - the youngster thing was always there, and I always wondered ... why? Why such a big focus on something that gives you so little insight to the OVERVIEW of the club. Like the first person who picked on that topic wrote - you're pushing Messi away because there is some robotic-looking 16-year old in the youngsters. I mean, I understand that for someone the prospect may be the most importnat thing, but not everyone has to share the same sentiment.

Who knows, if I haven't annoyed @bossland too much already, there would be a possibility of creating an 'Extra' file for malcontents like me? :P

because as skinners we're limited to what we can do. We're not creating  any code, we're just repurposing existing code and presenting it in a different way. If the information isn't available somewhere on the base skin, then we can't get it on custom skins. 

Anything skin related like that, take up with SI in the suggestion forums, we're just working with what we've got 

3 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

because as skinners we're limited to what we can do. We're not creating  any code, we're just repurposing existing code and presenting it in a different way. If the information isn't available somewhere on the base skin, then we can't get it on custom skins. 

I'm unsure as to which part of my comment are you referring to. Sure, I'm no skinner, but:

1. I'm not asking for "coding" anything new - the "Key Employees" with all 5 "categories" is part of the base skin - so, as you said - you can work with what you've got. All I'm talking about is the position of two panels, I don't know how you came up with the whole idea for your comment
2. the autor himself confirmed that this positioning is based on his personal idea and taste - and that's fine, I'm just pointing out that this one small thing may be done differently as it would get used by some just as the other Extra files
3. the author confirmed that this thing is not impossible - it's, in his words "isn't done too easily". Author sometimes anwsers some requests with a DIY solution for people with singular gripes, maybe the process for this one was just a tad too long and complicated for non-skinners to do this right, but it's not impossible, that's why I'm asking.
4. In case, as to clear this one out - I'm not requesting to get rid of the "Hot Prospect" panel or asking the skin author to make the regen faces look better or wahtever. I'm noting that since I'm still perplexed why are you sending me away to the SI's suggestion forums - maybe you've mistunderstood what was my line of thought, maybe I should have put it more clearer.

But anyway, I took up way too much space here anyway and I asked what I wanted to ask for, for which I haven't got an answer.
There is no point in further dragging on this one thing, I'll be waiting for bossland to answer and "officially" tell me what is or isn't possible. If he doesn't answer it's fine, I'll take the hint ;)
But yeah, up until that I want to end it here and not litter the thread.

vor 18 Stunden schrieb Sopel:

It takes a whole lot more to annoy me.
While i dont see a use for it myself, its actually not that difficult to quickly change it, here you go:

1) Create a File in "YACS2020 > panels > yacs > club" and call it "yacs prospect.xml"
2) Create a File in "YACS2020 > panels > yacs > club" and call it "yacs personnel tab.xml"
3) Open "YACS2020 > panels > yacs > club > yacs prospect.xml" and paste:

Spoiler

<panel>
	<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="15,-4,40"/>
	<record id="object_property">
		<integer id="get_property" value="HotP" />
		<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
	</record>
	<widget class="label" font="label" alignment="centre_y,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" >
		<translation id="text" translation_id="227404" type="use" value="Hot Prospect" />
	</widget>
	<widget class="picture" id="picM" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
		<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
			<list id="value">
				<boolean value="false" />
			</list>
		</attachment>
			<list id="get_properties">
				<record>
					<integer id="get_property" value="fcgn" />
				</record>
				<record>
					<integer id="get_property" value="Pfke" />
				</record>
				<record>
					<integer id="get_property" value="prpc" />
					<integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
				</record>
			</list>
		</record>
	</widget>
	<container id="info">
		<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" />
		<widget class="person_button" alignment="centre,can_scale" size="large" auto_size="vertical">
				<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
			</record>
		</widget>
		<container>
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="4" vertical_offset="0" />
			<widget class="dob_label" id="dobl" colour="faded text" display_format="2" size="10" alignment="centre" auto_size="all">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Pdob" />
				</record>
			</widget>
			<widget class="text" value="-" size="10" colour="faded text" auto_size="all" alignment="centre,can_scale"/>
			<widget class="nation_button" id="natp" size="10" icon_enabled="true" format="[%nation#1-nationality]" alignment="centre" colour="faded text" auto_size="all">
					<integer id="get_property" value="Pnat"/>
				</record>
			</widget>
		</container>
	</container>
	<widget class="label" id="nofo" alignment="centre,can_scale" style="semi_bold" size="large" colour="negative">
		<translation id="text" translation_id="320493" type="use" value="None currently[COMMENT: text indicating that there is no person to view here currently (e.g. a manager, captain, vice captain etc.)]" />
	</widget>
</panel>

4) Open File "YACS2020 > panels > yacs > yacs personnel tab.xml" and paste:

Spoiler

<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
	<container>
		<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-1"/>
		<container>
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1"/>
			<container class="inner_box">
				<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="0" apply_to_children="true" />
				<container class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="yCMa" file="">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TMnR" />
					</record>
					<widget class="picture" id="picM" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="left">
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignmnet="vertical,horizontal" inset="0" _apply_to_children="true" />
						<attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_portraits" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
							<list id="value">
							</list>
						</attachment>
								<record>
								</record>
								<record>
								</record>
								<record>
								</record>
							</list>
						</record>
					</widget>
					<container>
						<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-2,-3"/>
						<container/>
						<container>
							<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-4,-1" vertical_gap="0" />
							<container/>
							<container id="info">
								<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" horizontal_alignment="horizontal"/>
								<widget class="label" font="label" alignment="centre_y,can_scale" auto_size="vertical" >
									<translation id="text" translation_id="227981" type="use" value="Manager" />
								</widget>
								<widget class="person_button" alignment="centre,can_scale" size="16" icon_enabled="false" info_popup_enabled="false">
									<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="valu" />
								</widget>
								<container>
									<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="4" vertical_offset="0" />
									<widget class="dob_label" id="dobl" colour="faded text" display_format="2" size="10" alignment="centre" auto_size="all">
										</record>
									</widget>
									<widget class="text" value="-" size="10" colour="faded text" auto_size="all" alignment="centre,can_scale"/>
									<widget class="nation_button" id="natp" size="10" icon_enabled="true" format="[%nation#1-nationality]" alignment="centre" colour="faded text" auto_size="all">
										</record>
									</widget>
								</container>
								<widget class="international_appearances_label" id="inta" size="11" colour="faded text" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre">
									<integer id="int_apps_label_format" value="10" />
									<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pist" />
								</widget>
							</container>
							<container id="nofo">
								<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" horizontal_alignment="horizontal"/>
									<translation id="text" translation_id="227981" type="use" value="Manager" />
								</widget>
								<widget class="label" alignment="centre,can_scale" style="semi_bold" size="large" colour="negative">
									<translation id="text" translation_id="320493" type="use" value="None currently[COMMENT: text indicating that there is no person to view here currently (e.g. a manager, captain, vice captain etc.)]" />
								</widget>
							</container>
							<container/>
						</container>
					</container>
				</container>
			</container>
				<container class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="yCkP" file="">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TKpL" />
					</record>
					<widget class="picture" id="picM" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="left">
						<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignmnet="vertical,horizontal" inset="0" _apply_to_children="true" />
							<list id="value">
							</list>
						</attachment>
								<record>
								</record>
								<record>
								</record>
								<record>
								</record>
							</list>
						</record>
					</widget>
					<container>
						<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-2,-3"/>
						<container/>
						<container>
							<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange" vertical_layout="-1,-4,-1" vertical_gap="0" />
							<container/>
							<container id="info">
									<translation id="text" translation_id="227396" type="use" value="Key Player" />
								</widget>
								<widget class="person_button" alignment="centre,can_scale" size="16" icon_enabled="false" info_popup_enabled="false">
									<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="valu" />
								</widget>
								<container>
										</record>
									</widget>
										</record>
									</widget>
								</container>
								<widget class="international_appearances_label" id="inta" size="11" colour="faded text" auto_size="vertical" alignment="centre">
									<integer id="int_apps_label_format" value="10" />
									<record id="object_property" dont_set_hint="true" get_property="Pist" />
								</widget>
							</container>
							<container id="nofo">
									<translation id="text" translation_id="227396" type="use" value="Key Player" />
								</widget>
								<widget class="label" alignment="centre,can_scale" style="semi_bold" size="large" colour="negative">
								</widget>
							</container>
							<container/>
						</container>
					</container>
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>
		<container >
			<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange" horizontal_layout="-1,-1,-1"/>
				<container class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="yCCa" file="">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TCap" />
					</record>
						<translation id="text" translation_id="300013" type="use" value="Captain" />
					</widget>
					<widget class="picture" id="picM" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="centre">
							<list id="value">
							</list>
						</attachment>
								<record>
								</record>
								<record>
								</record>
								<record>
								</record>
							</list>
						</record>
					</widget>
					<container id="info">
						<widget class="person_button" alignment="centre,can_scale" size="large" auto_size="vertical">
							</record>
						</widget>
						<container>
								</record>
							</widget>
								</record>
							</widget>
						</container>
					</container>
					<widget class="label" id="nofo" alignment="centre,can_scale" style="semi_bold" size="large" colour="negative">
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>
				<container class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="yCVc" file="">
						<integer id="get_property" value="TVca" />
					</record>
						<translation id="text" translation_id="300014" type="use" value="Vice Captain" />
					</widget>
							<list id="value">
							</list>
						</attachment>
								<record>
								</record>
								<record>
								</record>
								<record>
								</record>
							</list>
						</record>
					</widget>
					<container id="info">
							</record>
						</widget>
						<container>
								</record>
							</widget>
								</record>
							</widget>
						</container>
					</container>
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>
				<container class="person_snapshot_club_overview_panel" id="HotP" file="yacs/club/yacs prospect"/>
			</container>
		</container>
	</container>
</panel>

5) Clear Cache and Reload Skin

Create folder that dont exist. This is so you can keep this changes and still update the skin without having to do it again.

Hello

How to increase the font size in the team schedule ?

I mean the font with the match result, competition name, goal scorers, etc.

I just want to enlarge the font only (not skin zoom in the interface settings).

Edited by Shift

vor 12 Minuten schrieb MrPep:

This skin doesn't look like promised in the start post at all. I deleted all the other skins even and still it looks so terrible.

20200317214837_1.thumb.jpg.1b01569addb66290079f40d40a55cbea.jpg

Only as an educated guess, as there is a lot more room in the screenshot in the start post, I think it is due to the resolution of your screen. If you play on a laptop for example, I'm not sure if there's anything you can do, as most skins are designed for bigger i.e. higher resolution screens. 

4 minutes ago, opgen22 said:

Only as an educated guess, as there is a lot more room in the screenshot in the start post, I think it is due to the resolution of your screen. If you play on a laptop for example, I'm not sure if there's anything you can do, as most skins are designed for bigger i.e. higher resolution screens. 

that was part of my guess as well but I remember in earlier games you could just change the resolution  but not possible here somehow (and my laptop is already on the highest resolution 1920x1080)

Edited by MrPep

vor 2 Minuten schrieb MrPep:

that was part of my guess as well but I remember in earlier games you could just change the resolution  but not possible here somehow (and my laptop is already on the highest resolution 1920x1080)

Yeah, I think the only thing you can try to adjust is to reduce the text size (if not done already). Otherwise I have no clue, hopefully someone else has a clue, then. :) 

16 minutes ago, MrPep said:

Terrible customer support here, such crazy issues and nobody cares?

thats the player profile screen, not the player overview in the OP.  change it in the overview menu at the top. 

6 hours ago, MrPep said:

Terrible customer support here, such crazy issues and nobody cares?

1. You're on the player attribute screen, all of OPs screenshots are on the player overview.

2. No need to be so rude. The creator provides a fantastic skin for free and owes you absolutely nothing. If s(he) wants to not provide customer service, they're perfectly within reason to.

10 hours ago, MrPep said:

maybe but how can you have crazy issues in your skin so that the games/goals stats are only based on the league games and cup games from the last season? either include all or only league games

because when the games/goals stat for previous seasons are input into the database by SI, they only include League stats. Then the game counts all competitions. It has nothing to do with the skin, it's a database issue. All we do is make the game display information differently, we can't change the way the game works. 

As others have said, there's plenty more skins to try if it's that big of an issue

I installed the skin and and started a new game, I'm able to pick from different styles, but I don't have player faces or original team logos.

This is the only thing from the workshop I have installed.

What do I need to do to enable faces and logos?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Great looking skin mate! Ive got a question though (And I have looked for the answer, apologies if it has been asked and solved elsewhere). 

On the Club Overview I cant get photos over the players or manager to appear. When I click the players more or less everyone has a photo. When I click the managers non of them have a photo in their profile, but a photo appears when news about the managers come. This leads me to think that it has to do with format or picture size? Anyone got a solve, or can point me in the right direction?

EDIT: I have now added screenshotsfor further explanation. I think it may be related to pic sizes, but Im not entirely sure?

assistant profile yacs.png

assistant overview YACS.png

YACS overview.png

Edited by JanJohansen
Added extra information and screenshots

On 22/03/2020 at 11:46, Domi said:

I installed the skin and and started a new game, I'm able to pick from different styles, but I don't have player faces or original team logos.

This is the only thing from the workshop I have installed.

What do I need to do to enable faces and logos?

Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

Have you installed or downloaded a player face pack? they dont come with the game/skin.

21 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Have you installed or downloaded a player face pack? they dont come with the game/skin.

No I didn't, can you post me a link for the face pack? Do I need to the same for club logos?