bossland

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated download to Version 1.0.1

To download check the first post.

For people who posted problems / bugs and i didnt answer - sorry.
Currently i simply can't find any time. This will most likely also not change for a few more weeks.
Please feel free to post bugs regardless, i will check them and fix them eventually.

On 27/03/2020 at 22:33, bossland said:

Updated download to Version 1.0.1

To download check the first post.

Currently i simply can't find any time. This will most likely also not change for a few more weeks.
Please feel free to post bugs regardless, i will check them and fix them eventually.

Thanks! Is it the same version like in Steam Workshop?

On 01/04/2020 at 10:01, JR866Gunner said:

Hello,

Liking the skin so far, I keep going back and forth between several at a time! How do I remove the club logos on the match preview screen please?

So its the ore match logos in image one I wish to either remove or reduce the size of - would prefer to remove as log already in titlebar.

Second image shows the league table which the losses appear red and incredibly difficult for me to read with my dodgy eyes! How do I either make that alone white or maybe even the Wins white as well?

Look forward to your help please people :)

Pre-match lineups.png

League table change for losses.png

Going round in circles with the league table colours. Been tweaking values in the FM Widgets file which references colours but nothing at all is changing. Can anyone else offer some insight with this please? I am finding it rather difficult to read the text for league table losses.

* Just realised this is the match day widgets table. I need the colours changing in main table too.. Any help greatly appreciated, thanks!

Edited by JR866Gunner

To those asking questions...

Please don't expect a quick answer from Bossland, he said a few days ago that he is very busy, but that your welcome to post questions and that he will attend to them, once he got more time. But it might be awhile..

Just a little FYI

previously from bossland

Edited by snowofman

On 01/04/2020 at 18:01, JR866Gunner said:

How do I remove the club logos on the match preview screen please?

the lines 91 to 121 of "YACS2020 Base/panels/match/match preview lineups panel.xml".

On 02/04/2020 at 23:56, JR866Gunner said:

How do I either make that alone white or maybe even the Wins white as well?

on the line 1009 and 932 of "YACS2020 Base/properties/league stage properties.xml".

9 hours ago, gibbo11 said:

Where can I find the code to amend the Competition Screen like the one in the screenshot above?

on the line 99 and 201 of "YACS2020 Base/panels/team/team competitions overview competition panel.xml".

9 hours ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

the lines 91 to 121 of "YACS2020 Base/panels/match/match preview lineups panel.xml".

on the line 1009 and 932 of "YACS2020 Base/properties/league stage properties.xml".

on the line 99 and 201 of "YACS2020 Base/panels/team/team competitions overview competition panel.xml".

I shall give this a try! thanks!

2 hours ago, JR866Gunner said:

Quick question, what should I be doing with these two lines?

1009th   <flags id="colour" value="negative" />
932nd    <flags id="colour" value="positive" />

Change to
    <flags id="colour" value="white" />
or delete the two lines.

1 minute ago, Vakzin_QPR said:

1009th   <flags id="colour" value="negative" />
932nd    <flags id="colour" value="positive" />

Change to
    <flags id="colour" value="white" />
or delete the two lines.

You are a star! Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Guys

Hope you're all fine 

I have one bug, so as you can see in my screenschot i have those panels with plans and when i change them it's ok but when i leave the page and come back they are al back like my screenshot please help :)

aAl393J.png

Am 22.4.2020 um 21:55 schrieb LorenzoRDTS:

Hello Guys

Hope you're all fine 

I have one bug, so as you can see in my screenschot i have those panels with plans and when i change them it's ok but when i leave the page and come back they are al back like my screenshot please help :)

aAl393J.png

Jep sadly i have the same issue still, it is sad because this would be clearly the skin i would use.

I switched to other skins but never entirely happy, so last week i installed Yacs again and there was this issue again.

Strangely enough i played nearly 2 days without noticing anything wrong and was happy, on the third day without changing anything this problem appears and stay like glue no matter if i clear cache, reload or whatever.

I stopped using it 2 or 3 month ago when i encountered this problem i think i posted about here, nothing helped and i had to switch.

Now like i said tried it again after noticing an updated version, but unlucky me this problem is still there 

11 hours ago, Icetuga said:

Jep sadly i have the same issue still, it is sad because this would be clearly the skin i would use.

I switched to other skins but never entirely happy, so last week i installed Yacs again and there was this issue again.

Strangely enough i played nearly 2 days without noticing anything wrong and was happy, on the third day without changing anything this problem appears and stay like glue no matter if i clear cache, reload or whatever.

I stopped using it 2 or 3 month ago when i encountered this problem i think i posted about here, nothing helped and i had to switch.

Now like i said tried it again after noticing an updated version, but unlucky me this problem is still there 

Well so I delete my cache and closed the game and start it up again and it was back normal 

maybe you can try that?

vor 42 Minuten schrieb LorenzoRDTS:

Well so I delete my cache and closed the game and start it up again and it was back normal 

maybe you can try that?

Yeah it works for some time it goes and it comes back randomly, it is strange.

It isn´t even a big deal for most i think because it doesn´t show very often, and if you don´t focus on it and continue your game it goes away eventually.

I unfortunately have kind of a OCD syndrom that don´t let me relax when there is something bothering me.

Hi There, really nice skin. However, I downloaded the 2015 YACS Star Ratings and unfortunately the normal diamonds still show up in some places, as demonstrated in the club overview of Leicester City. Is there a way to fix this? I think I know where these actually come from (images named _______x2 in the graphics/scouting folder) but as these are bigger I can't resize the normal stars without it being pixelated.

Thanks in advance!

image.png

EDIT - It also annoys me that the background resets every time I load up FM. Is there a way to prevent that?

EDIT 2- I know how to replace an existing background but how can I add one (to have like 10 instead of 8)?

Edited by Guy Bar
P.S.

Not a big issue by any stretch of the imagination but I've found that the panels for the 'tree' view of the stages panel in cup tournaments apparently broke at some point between the 0.7 version and the latest one. Is there a simple fix I'm overlooking? I'm not even sure if it's an issue in the skin's code but it probably can't help to be sure.

fm_wlVKrntwg3.png

Am 26.4.2020 um 11:18 schrieb Guy Bar:

Hi There, really nice skin. However, I downloaded the 2015 YACS Star Ratings and unfortunately the normal diamonds still show up in some places, as demonstrated in the club overview of Leicester City. Is there a way to fix this? I think I know where these actually come from (images named _______x2 in the graphics/scouting folder) but as these are bigger I can't resize the normal stars without it being pixelated.

Thanks in advance!

image.png

EDIT - It also annoys me that the background resets every time I load up FM. Is there a way to prevent that?

EDIT 2- I know how to replace an existing background but how can I add one (to have like 10 instead of 8)?

I will take a look at the star ratings problem.

The backgrounds, to keep your selected one, not without complications. If you want to show a different setup, or option permanently you would need to edit the backgrounds xml.
In short, theres a bunch of containers, all hidden but one. You have to hide that one and show the container/s you want to show permanently. ( hidn="false" )

vor 18 Stunden schrieb ChuckMoritz:

Not a big issue by any stretch of the imagination but I've found that the panels for the 'tree' view of the stages panel in cup tournaments apparently broke at some point between the 0.7 version and the latest one. Is there a simple fix I'm overlooking? I'm not even sure if it's an issue in the skin's code but it probably can't help to be sure.

fm_wlVKrntwg3.png

Thanks, will be fixed with next version.

vor 12 Stunden schrieb dandy_bandidos:

Hello, your skin is my favorite.
I would like it if possible.

To be able to see this window:

c665f5e33ff50969e580fb37293ea6b4.gif

This information: (CA/PA)

cf365b1a6bb20af914d2eaaa34570a6e.png

Sorry for my English.

Just the ca / pa ? Not much of a problem.
I will get back at you tomorrow on that.

Am 28.4.2020 um 00:41 schrieb dandy_bandidos:

Hello, your skin is my favorite.
I would like it if possible.

To be able to see this window:

c665f5e33ff50969e580fb37293ea6b4.gif

This information: (CA/PA)

cf365b1a6bb20af914d2eaaa34570a6e.png

Sorry for my English.

Am 28.4.2020 um 13:34 schrieb bossland:

Just the ca / pa ? Not much of a problem.
I will get back at you tomorrow on that.

Hi. First things first, thank you @bossland for such a beautiful skin. :) I enjoy it very much. I'd like to share what I did and currently using right now.

1697324175_Arsenal_YouthCandidates.thumb.png.2826f96d2a8d6ab20767213e4dfaccfa.png

I just simply replace the stars with CA/PA. Not sure if that's what @dandy_bandidos wants. But the downside is that that particular player needs to be scouted first because I'm too lazy to change the scout bit to the normal text bit like in the reputation section.

@disaccharide @dandy_bandidos

If you want to look it like this :
iSqQkmv.png

Open "YACS > panels > player > player overview popup panel.xml"
Find line (eof) : </panel>
Add BEFORE

<container class="plain_box" appearance="yacs/backgrounds/overlay/50">
        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="8" vertical_offset="0" />
        <widget class="text" font="label" alignment="left,can_scale" auto_size="all">
            <translation id="text" translation_id="361072" type="use" value="CA[COMMENT:Column heading; short for current ability]" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="number_label" font="text" style="shadowed" size="11" alignment="left,can_scale" auto_size="all">
            <record id="object_property">
                <integer id="get_property" value="PCAB" />
                <boolean id="dont_set_hint" value="true" />
            </record>
        </widget>
        <widget class="spacer" width="1" auto_size="all" />
            <translation id="text" translation_id="361252" type="use" value="PA[COMMENT: Column heading; short for potential ability]" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="number_label" font="text" style="shadowed" size="11" alignment="left,can_scale" auto_size="all">
                <integer id="get_property" value="PPAB" />
            </record>
        </widget>
            <translation id="text" translation_id="361058" type="use" value="Amb[COMMENT: column heading; shor for Ambition]" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="attribute_label" font="text" style="shadowed" size="11" alignment="left,can_scale" auto_size="all">
                <integer id="get_property" value="Pamb" />
            </record>
        </widget>
            <translation id="text" translation_id="361259" type="use" value="Prof[COMMENT: column heading; short for Professionalism]" />
        </widget>
        <widget class="attribute_label" font="text" style="shadowed" size="11" alignment="left,can_scale" auto_size="all">
                <integer id="get_property" value="Ppro" />
            </record>
        </widget>
            <translation id="text" translation_id="361095" type="use" value="Cons[COMMENT: column heading; short for Consistency]" />
        </widget>
                <integer id="get_property" value="PCON" />
            </record>
        </widget>
            <translation id="text" translation_id="361157" type="use" value="Imp M[COMMENT: column heading; short for Important Matches]" />
        </widget>
                <integer id="get_property" value="Pimp" />
            </record>
        </widget>
            <translation id="text" translation_id="361160" type="use" value="Inj Pr[COMMENT: column heading; short for Injury Proneness]" />
        </widget>
                <integer id="get_property" value="Pipr" />
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>

Or if you just want CA PA 
f6cleOR.png

Open "YACS > panels > player > player overview popup panel.xml"
Find line (eof) : </panel>
Add BEFORE

<container class="plain_box" appearance="yacs/backgrounds/overlay/50">
        <attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize_centre" horizontal_alignment="middle" horizontal_offset="0" horizontal_gap="8" vertical_offset="0" />
            <translation id="text" translation_id="361072" type="use" value="CA[COMMENT:Column heading; short for current ability]" />
        </widget>
                <integer id="get_property" value="PCAB" />
            </record>
        </widget>
            <translation id="text" translation_id="361252" type="use" value="PA[COMMENT: Column heading; short for potential ability]" />
        </widget>
                <integer id="get_property" value="PPAB" />
            </record>
        </widget>
    </container>

Edited by bossland

@bossland Thank you very much. This is very useful. :) I go a bit further and place it just above the attributes part.

1997327220_ArsenalUnder18s_Overview.thumb.png.d0228992c5d419f9b34a45039fec489a.png

But I can only move things around. Could you guide us to where we can find the translation part of the code?

<translation id="text" translation_id="361058" type="use" value="Amb[COMMENT: column heading; shor for Ambition]" />

So that I can put in some more hidden attributes like pressure, loyal, sportsmanship etc.

I've looked into "panels\yacs\player\big\yacs traits and hidden stats.xml", but there's only integer inside list.

@dandy_bandidos In case you'd like to move the CA/PA to above the attributes like this:

212428764_ArsenalUnder18s_Overview-2.thumb.png.a14f54fae90ddf2817ce10cbcf1a6e13.png

Spoiler

Open "panels\player\player overview popup panel.xml"
Move the code from bossland and paste it after line 24 </container> before line 25 <widget class="player_attributes_panel" id="patt" late_loading="true"
If you want a spacer like in my screenshot, you can add <widget class="spacer" height="2"/> before and after the code from bossland. Adjust height if you want to, but bossland uses height of 2, so I just copy his code in this file.

vor 22 Stunden schrieb disaccharide:

But I can only move things around. Could you guide us to where we can find the translation part of the code?

You can find them in "yacs > properties > person properties.xml"

Hi!

Firs of all, thank you for such an amazing sking.

I would like to know how can make two changes:

1- How do I change the panel colors in the attribute analysis chart so it can match with the color of the boxes I pick. For example, I put the attributes from 18 to 20 in green, and they show like that in the table of attributes, but in the attributes analysis hexagon chart it shows the yellow-green-grey sequence.

2. How do I add the real asked price in the hidden attributes panel in player profile (same as OPZ skin for the case it helps what I want to say)

Thank you!

hidden attributes - asking price.PNG

Attribute colors.PNG

1 ora fa, kalokalitokalo ha scritto:

Hi!

Firs of all, thank you for such an amazing sking.

I would like to know how can make two changes:

1- How do I change the panel colors in the attribute analysis chart so it can match with the color of the boxes I pick. For example, I put the attributes from 18 to 20 in green, and they show like that in the table of attributes, but in the attributes analysis hexagon chart it shows the yellow-green-grey sequence.

2. How do I add the real asked price in the hidden attributes panel in player profile (same as OPZ skin for the case it helps what I want to say)

Thank you!

Attribute colors.PNG

Fantastic idea congratulations

Am 2.5.2020 um 08:43 schrieb kalokalitokalo:

Thank you!

Attribute colors.PNG

@kalokalitokalo maybe like this?

1694334946_askingprice.png.f9af75006e1f591ecd1323ad68ffdaf5.png

Open "panels\yacs\player\big\yacs traits and hidden stats.xml"
Go to line 99 and put <integer value="Pnar" /> above <integer value="PCAB" />

You might need to adjust the width in line 88 though, if his asking price is over 100M.
<record id="table_properties" layout="-1, 34" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" row_spacing="2">
Change 34 to 45 works for me.

Width 34 (yacs default):
583064985_askingprice2.png.d6def438f5710455c7e7098c2319d82f.png

Width 45:
1348445314_askingprice3.png.70c7624294099bde5f8e0da439b4f9e2.png

But I don't know how to align center for CA/PA attributes. Maybe ask @bossland because I want to know as well. :lol:

Am 2.5.2020 um 06:48 schrieb pablo_30:

Hi. Is it possible to change the text to other color?

Current color is hard to read.

Thanks

font issue.png

Thanks. I am aware of that, but ignored it since its only displayed once a save.
Maybe will fix it.

Am 3.5.2020 um 07:14 schrieb mienos:

Hi @bossland! One question: is it normal that the game is slower using the transparent skin and therefore also displaying the backgrounds?

I dont see any difference. I guess it could slow down if you use a background image pack with high resolution images and they arent in cache yet, otherwise i dont think so.

@kalokalitokalo @disaccharide

The table is a little out of date, you can fix it with this:
Open "YACS > panels > yacs > player > big > yacs traits and hidden stats.xml"
Replace content with :

<panel>
	<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="0"/>
	<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
	<container>
		<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" />
		<container class="inner_box">
			<attachment_group class="vertical_arrange_autosize" vertical_offset="0" vertical_gap="0" />
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0" />
				<container>
					<widget class="label" font="label" auto_size="vertical">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" name="true" />
					</widget>
					<widget class="personality_label" auto_size="vertical">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" />
					</widget>
				</container>
				<container>
						<record id="object_property" get_property="Pghm" name="true" />
					</widget>
					<widget class="media_handling_label" auto_size="vertical">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="Pghm" />
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>
				<translation id="text" translation_id="402385" type="use" value="Player Traits[COMMENT: label for the previously named 'Preferred Moves' section (ID 229993), changed to Player Traits because it fits all potential options more suitably]" />
			</widget>
			<container class="player_attributes_panel" file="none">
				<record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt" />
				<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" auto_size="vertical" file="player/player information preferred moves" id="pfmp">
				</widget>
				<container hidn="true">
						<list id="get_properties">
							<record>
								<integer id="get_property" value="Ptrt" />
								<integer id="set_property" value="Shwn" />
							</record>
						</list>
					</record>
					<widget class="preferred_move_popup_button" id="nPPM" appearance="buttons/standard/normal/button" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical">
								<record>
									<integer id="get_property" value="PmCo" />
									<integer id="set_property" value="valu" />
								</record>
							</list>
						</record>
					</widget>
					<widget class="preferred_move_label" id="ppML" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical">
								<record>
									<integer id="get_property" value="PTpm" />
								</record>
							</list>
						</record>
					</widget>
					<widget class="button" hidden="true" click_event="PPMC" id="cPPM" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="all">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="229828" type="use" value="Cancel" />
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>
			<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="gset" value="false" set_property="hidn" />
			<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top" offset="0" gap="0"/>
			<layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="0"/>
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="8" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<widget class="client_object_label_value_table" id="cyip" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
					<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
				</record>
				<record id="table_properties" layout="-1, 40" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" auto_size="vertical" row_spacing="2">
					<list id="column_widget_properties">
						<record index="0">
							<flags id="alignment" value="left,centre_y"/>
							<flags id="colour" value="faded text"/>
						</record>
						<record index="1">
							<flags id="alignment" value="centre,can_scale"/>
							<flags id="font" value="bold"/>
						</record>
					</list>
				</record>
				<list id="viewed_property_ids">
					<integer value="Pnar" />
					<integer value="PCAB" />
					<integer value="PPAB" />
					<integer value="Pada" />
					<integer value="Pamb" />
					<integer value="Ploy" />
					<integer value="Ppre" />
					<integer value="Ppro" />
					<integer value="Pspo" />
					<integer value="Ptem" />
					<integer value="Pcvy" />
					<integer value="PCON" />
					<integer value="Pdir" />
					<integer value="Pimp" />
					<integer value="Pipr" />
					<integer value="Pver" />
					<integer value="Pjad" />
				</list>
			</widget>
		</container>
	</container>
</panel>

vor 1 Stunde schrieb bossland:

@kalokalitokalo @disaccharide

The table is a little out of date, you can fix it with this:
Open "YACS > panels > yacs > player > big > yacs traits and hidden stats.xml"
Replace content with :

Unsichtbaren Inhalt anzeigen

<panel>
	<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="0" apply_to_children="true"/>
	<container>
			<container>
				<attachment_group class="horizontal_arrange_vertical_autosize" horizontal_alignment="fill" horizontal_offset="0" vertical_inset="0" />
				<container>
						<record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" name="true" />
					</widget>
					<widget class="personality_label" auto_size="vertical">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="PPst" />
					</widget>
				</container>
				<container>
						<record id="object_property" get_property="Pghm" name="true" />
					</widget>
					<widget class="media_handling_label" auto_size="vertical">
						<record id="object_property" get_property="Pghm" />
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>
				<translation id="text" translation_id="402385" type="use" value="Player Traits[COMMENT: label for the previously named 'Preferred Moves' section (ID 229993), changed to Player Traits because it fits all potential options more suitably]" />
			</widget>
			<container class="player_attributes_panel" file="none">
				<widget class="preferred_moves_panel" auto_size="vertical" file="player/player information preferred moves" id="pfmp">
				</widget>
				<container hidn="true">
							<record>
								<integer id="get_property" value="Ptrt" />
								<integer id="set_property" value="Shwn" />
							</record>
						</list>
					</record>
					<widget class="preferred_move_popup_button" id="nPPM" appearance="buttons/standard/normal/button" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical">
								<record>
									<integer id="get_property" value="PmCo" />
								</record>
							</list>
						</record>
					</widget>
					<widget class="preferred_move_label" id="ppML" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="vertical">
								<record>
									<integer id="get_property" value="PTpm" />
								</record>
							</list>
						</record>
					</widget>
					<widget class="button" hidden="true" click_event="PPMC" id="cPPM" alignment="left,centre_y" auto_size="all">
						<translation id="text" translation_id="229828" type="use" value="Cancel" />
					</widget>
				</container>
			</container>
		</container>
			<attachment class="test_global_attachment" get_property="gset" value="false" set_property="hidn" />
			<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="horizontal" inset="8" apply_to_children="true"/>
			<widget class="client_object_label_value_table" id="cyip" auto_size="vertical">
					<integer id="get_property" value="objt" />
					<integer id="set_property" value="objt" />
				</record>
				<record id="table_properties" layout="-1, 40" mode="fill_rows, stripe_rows" auto_size="vertical" row_spacing="2">
					<list id="column_widget_properties">
						<record index="0">
							<flags id="alignment" value="left,centre_y"/>
							<flags id="colour" value="faded text"/>
						</record>
						<record index="1">
							<flags id="alignment" value="centre,can_scale"/>
							<flags id="font" value="bold"/>
						</record>
					</list>
				</record>
				<list id="viewed_property_ids">
					<integer value="Pnar" />
					<integer value="PCAB" />
					<integer value="PPAB" />
					<integer value="Pada" />
					<integer value="Pamb" />
					<integer value="Ploy" />
					<integer value="Ppre" />
					<integer value="Ppro" />
					<integer value="Pspo" />
					<integer value="Ptem" />
					<integer value="Pcvy" />
					<integer value="PCON" />
					<integer value="Pdir" />
					<integer value="Pimp" />
					<integer value="Pipr" />
					<integer value="Pver" />
					<integer value="Pjad" />
				</list>
			</widget>
		</container>
	</container>
</panel>

Thanks so much. This looks much better. :)

311797492_askingprice4.png.9ad1527707c890e1bc68084f9514a8bc.png

@bossland @disaccharide that worked wonders!! Thank you!

What about putting the colors in Attribute analysis chart as I want @bossland? What should I change to get the colors I want?

Attribute colors.PNG

Edit: Already found it.

in player attribute analyser outfield/goalkeeper files, changing for example

<colour name="ecellent attribute"/> to <colour id="colour" red="25" green="100" blue="150" alpha="250"/> gives:

image.png.7625e145a8f3fe7f2debc63b367f2acf.png

Edited by kalokalitokalo

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Bossland,

thank you for this awesome skin.

Is there a way to make the Staff's age and contact length editable on their page?

Also, on the player information, I have selected the boxes on the bottom to my choosing, but everytime they will change back to long term short term plan, is this inteded? Or, how can I set them to a specific box content for good?

Thank you

Edited by endlessthunder
addition

On 03/04/2020 at 19:53, junkerne said:

To those asking questions...

Please don't expect a quick answer from Bossland, he said a few days ago that he is very busy, but that your welcome to post questions and that he will attend to them, once he got more time. But it might be awhile..

Just a little FYI

previously from bossland

On 12/02/2020 at 14:09, noleafwilen said:

Fantastic skin....Congrats

love the player profile...

is it possible to put both kit shirts on the profile pic...the first kit shirt and the number on the shirt besides?

..like the image bellow with some your own tweeks... (all rights reserved to Flut Skin on this one)

Anotação 2020-02-12 130633.png

this looks sick!!! how to do this please???????

Hi there !

First of all thank you for this fantastic skin, it is the first time I'm using a custom skin for FM and wow, now I can't even think to go back to vanilla haha. Great job, it's truly amazing.

I have a small problem, maybe you guys will be able to help me. As you can see in the screenshot I have all my logos, faces, kits and stadium pics right, but I can't manage to set the cities pictures. I created a "Cities" folder that I put in the "backgrounds" folder, but contrary to the stadiums pics, I can't manage to make the cities pics appear in my game, I just have a big white question mark. Any ideas of what I did wrong?

Thanks a lot your time !

20200611014004_1.jpg

Edited by Doomski

Oh I didn't think about that. My screen resolution is 1600 x 900. I assumed that if I could see the stadiums I would be able to see the cities pics as well, but you're right maybe the resolution could be the problem

Edited by Doomski