[Skin] YACS

bossland

vor 15 Stunden schrieb junkerne:

@bossland

i think there is missing some data in these 2 spots, i am aware that it happends that no data is presented, but i have not seen it at any point in this skin..

Thats fixed with latest version now, thanks.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb sdoug78:

Fantastic skin, so much detail in there, the best i have seen. 

I have found one small thing, when you go into the progress tab and select attributes and hover over the lines in the chart there is just a grey box, it doesn't give you the name of which attribute it is or the number its now at, and if possible is there a way to remove the hidden data tab (info) from the player profile. I would prefer not to be able to know the CA, PA etc of the players?

The hint will show attribute with next update again. 
About the CA PA etc.
They are hidden if you play a game without the in-game editor ( Prevent use of... etc. at game setup ).
If you want them to be hidden AND have the in-game editor on at the same time then the only solution is to delete the parts in the skin.
If you want that:

Spoiler

"YACS > panels > yacs > player > big > yacs traits and hidden stats.xml"
Find line 67: <container class="inner_box">
Delete everything from and including line 67 to line 106: </container>

"YACS > panels > yacs > player > big > yacs information.xml"

Find line 138: <container class="bordered_box" appearance="boxes/inner/standard/paper" hidn="true">
Delete everything from and including line 138 to line 183: </container>

Reload Cache, Reload Skin, Restart etc. and it should be gone.

vor einer Stunde schrieb esca:

Hi bossland, thank you for the skin.

Do you know how to fix in the home page, when i set up all the panels (team stats,player stats..), why it keeps changing to default when i move to other page?

Thanks!

Do they despite ticking the "Highlight Important panels ..." at the selection ?

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 часа назад, esca сказал:

Hi bossland, thank you for the skin.

Do you know how to fix in the home page, when i set up all the panels (team stats,player stats..), why it keeps changing to default when i move to other page?

Thanks!

this is problem with fm itself, not skin. Sometimes i have this issue too...and changing to default skin (clearing cache...) don`t help. Only continuing game resolve the problem

Really love this skin and it keeps improving from update to update.

Only thing i don't like is the leaderboard on the profile page and not seeing the languages my manager has learned there, but that is so minor...

Thanks for your amazing work.

@bossland

When doing anything related to contracts and you have the 3 options

1 normal (white)

2 negotiable (yellow)

3 locked (would it be possible to have this lock as red and not white)

82cd4c078d1a809291e5367af3eac598.png.72db7f956451e16045f7eb57220975ae.png

Thanks

Edit: Also in matches when you click the cog, there is missing a slider. used to be only 2, in fm20 there is 3 as default

Udklip.thumb.PNG.6c5e8c61e251bae34a2a65bd8a2f41a5.PNG

Edited by snowofman

Since updating to the new version 0.29a during matches the little buttons for "make sub" etc. are missing. there's only the text which is not that easy to read in some instances. Did i something wrong during updating to the new version or did you change this from the version before? Thanks

20191122210403_1.jpg

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Kazushi80:

Since updating to the new version 0.29a during matches the little buttons for "make sub" etc. are missing. there's only the text which is not that easy to read in some instances. Did i something wrong during updating to the new version or did you change this from the version before? Thanks

No, my fault, i deleted the old ones and forgot to add the new ones. Updated the download. Thanks.

Hey great skin, thanks for your work.

One small issue that I have noticed is if you go to a player that is not in your team, on the front page it shows what player trait he is learning.  Even though I am not managing that team, you can actually cancel the training.  IN the link below, I don't manage AlbinoLeffe but can cancel the players trait "Runs with ball down the left"

https://imgur.com/7xZWcqc

Not sure if you deliberately did this or not, but means you can stop any player trait that any player is learning in any team in the game.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb junkerne:

@bossland

When doing anything related to contracts and you have the 3 options

1 normal (white)

2 negotiable (yellow)

3 locked (would it be possible to have this lock as red and not white)

Thanks

Edit: Also in matches when you click the cog, there is missing a slider. used to be only 2, in fm20 there is 3 as default

Both issues will be fixed with next update, thank you.

vor 8 Stunden schrieb kstoyle:

Hey great skin, thanks for your work.

One small issue that I have noticed is if you go to a player that is not in your team, on the front page it shows what player trait he is learning.  Even though I am not managing that team, you can actually cancel the training.  IN the link below, I don't manage AlbinoLeffe but can cancel the players trait "Runs with ball down the left"

https://imgur.com/7xZWcqc

Not sure if you deliberately did this or not, but means you can stop any player trait that any player is learning in any team in the game.

No, not deliberately, i knew about that bug but figured no one would use it for anything. But its a little odd that it even works and i will fix it with next update.

Thank you for this great skin, I really love it.

Somehow, I cannot extract your latest downloaded files anymore (since v.0.2.5). While all other .7z files ( including Old YACS star ratings file, YACS_No_Atrbt_Boxes and YACS_2020 old version files) are able to be extracted, these new v. of YACS are not. Any of your suggestions would be much appreciated.  Thanks again in advance.

LINE_P20191125_154927.jpg

Edited by kcu99
correct grammar

4 hours ago, kcu99 said:

Thank you for this great skin, I really love it.

Somehow, I cannot extract your latest downloaded files anymore (since v.0.2.5). While all other .7z files ( including Old YACS star ratings file, YACS_No_Atrbt_Boxes and YACS_2020 old version files) are able to be extracted, these new v. of YACS are not. Any of your suggestions would be much appreciated.  Thanks again in advance.

LINE_P20191125_154927.jpg

Not sure what you use to unpack it with, but try this https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

works without any problems, just rightclick the skin zip and pick "unpack to filename"

2 hours ago, junkerne said:

Not sure what you use to unpack it with, but try this https://www.7-zip.org/download.html

works without any problems, just rightclick the skin zip and pick "unpack to filename"

I've tried to extract the file by using both winrar and 7-zip(from your link) already, but the problem still exists.

Anyway, when I tried downloading by using other program like Jdownload, I noticed that it couldn't complete the download to 100%. Unlike Internet Download Manager and browser default downloading which showe 100% complete of download, Jdownload cannot complete this same downloading task. It stucked when the d/l was about 9x.xx%. So, at least found some clues to continue solving this problem.

Thank you for your help indeed, at least I'm now informed that the downloading source is not the problem.

P.S. There never be any extracting problem for the previous version (before 0.2.5) or other related file downloading. They're all able to be extracted as usual. But I can't continue using the old version because  when FM was upgraded to 20.1.x , the old v. skin could not show the pitch in the match time anymore.

...now I believe that using another pc for d/l will erase this problem for me  ^^  .

1574697164120.jpg

Edited by kcu99
more contents

Am 25.11.2019 um 08:17 schrieb mienos:

I don't have the game in front. Have you fixed the scout assignment screen? @bossland

Think in 0.4.0 its fixed, not sure if i did in last upload.

Am 25.11.2019 um 16:54 schrieb kcu99:

I've tried to extract the file by using both winrar and 7-zip(from your link) already, but the problem still exists.

Anyway, when I tried downloading by using other program like Jdownload, I noticed that it couldn't complete the download to 100%. Unlike Internet Download Manager and browser default downloading which showe 100% complete of download, Jdownload cannot complete this same downloading task. It stucked when the d/l was about 9x.xx%. So, at least found some clues to continue solving this problem.

Thank you for your help indeed, at least I'm now informed that the downloading source is not the problem.

P.S. There never be any extracting problem for the previous version (before 0.2.5) or other related file downloading. They're all able to be extracted as usual. But I can't continue using the old version because  when FM was upgraded to 20.1.x , the old v. skin could not show the pitch in the match time anymore.

...now I believe that using another pc for d/l will erase this problem for me  ^^  .

Maybe the new version will work again. If not, only solution i can offer is to send you a different host for download.

vor 20 Stunden schrieb Jamie Aubrey:

How do I switch this back to showing the CA as a number again ?

vor 19 Stunden schrieb Jamie Aubrey:

It showed on the version before the update, and I meant CA, not PA

Open Folder: "YACS > panels > yacs > player > big"
Rename File: "yacs selector w HS.xml" into "yacs selector.xml"
Rename File: "yacs selector.xml" into "yacs selector w HS.xml"
Just exchange their names. That should do what you want.

Wonderful skin :thup:

On the scouting screens some text is white and some is black.
White is very hard to read when i'm at a club that makes the background yellow.
Using 0.4.0 and i have cleared cache and reloaded skin.

Merknad 2019-11-27 003808.jpg

Edited by roykela

3 hours ago, lembergman said:

What is (YACS T) in you rar.?

Quoted from Post 1

Box transparency and the Background Selector i removed from the base skin this year.
For this i added a second version of the skin. Select "YACS T" as skin if you want Transparency etc.

firstly, brilliant skin. quick question kind of off topic. im doing a save with inter miami in the mls. they are due to move into freedom park stadium in 2022. im looking to add an image with the stadium so it will show in the club info section, can anyone tell me how to do this, thankyou.

also i should add, they have no image at start in stadium lockhart, so would be different stadium and there not included in the original stadium pack.

Edited by dannyrefc
to add on

3 hours ago, dannyrefc said:

firstly, brilliant skin. quick question kind of off topic. im doing a save with inter miami in the mls. they are due to move into freedom park stadium in 2022. im looking to add an image with the stadium so it will show in the club info section, can anyone tell me how to do this, thankyou.

also i should add, they have no image at start in stadium lockhart, so would be different stadium and there not included in the original stadium pack.

ingame all clubs have a number (can be found by turning it on in preferences), i assume you have already dl's a stadium pack.

If so then just copy ur stadium into that folder with the number of the club (just like the other files in there)

then look for the config file in the same folder, copy one of the exicting lines and replce the number with the number you gave the new stadium. save file

ingame, clear cache and reload skin and if should work

vor 13 Stunden schrieb roykela:

Wonderful skin :thup:

On the scouting screens some text is white and some is black.
White is very hard to read when i'm at a club that makes the background yellow.
Using 0.4.0 and i have cleared cache and reloaded skin.

This happens if you do not delete the old YACS version.
I do delete parts, rename parts etc. if the old version is still present and you just replace with a new one over it - bugs will happen.

5 minutes ago, bossland said:

I do delete parts, rename parts etc. if the old version is still present and you just replace with a new one over it - bugs will happen.

I understand.
But that confuses me a bit. As it happened the first time i used the skin as well.
The first one i used was 0.3.1. It was like that already then.

Edited by roykela

vor 4 Minuten schrieb roykela:

I understand.
But that confuses me a bit. As it happened the first time i used the skin as well.
The first one i used was 0.3.1. It was like that already then.

Possible, not quite sure when i deleted the file, the part that colours this text there is in "widgets > scouting top bar widget".
It shouldnt be present in the new version, if it is, its not a new version or a merged version.

3 minutes ago, bossland said:

Possible, not quite sure when i deleted the file, the part that colours this text there is in "widgets > scouting top bar widget".
It shouldnt be present in the new version, if it is, its not a new version or a merged version.

Will sort it out one way or another.
Just downloaded latest again to make sure. Just in case i have done something i can't remember.

Still a wonderful skin. Keep up the good work buddy and thanks for the help :) :thup: 

9 hours ago, bossland said:

I deleted everything and applied the skin again and it's looking alright now.
So i probably have just replaced it. Still confused why it was like that on the first go though.
But all is well and good here now. It's sorted. Thanks buddy :) :thup: 

25 minutes ago, Lone Gooner said:

Does anyone know if stadium backgrounds will work with either skin? If so does anyone know how would I go about getting these to show in the game?

Love these skins though, great work @bossland :)

The mini stadium pack from fmscout works fine and it's has description on how to install it - works out of the box with this skin 

just clear cache and reload skin