[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After update and closing summer transfer window, I started with AS Roma.

My goal was to win championship, and off course to give our best in rest of the competitions. 

I managed to win title in first season, with 15 points more than next team. 
In EURO CUP i managed to get seminfals , but I was defeated by West Ham , same situation in Italian CUP, I was defeated by Inter.

Abraham was third best goalscorer after Immobile and Simy. 
Totaly he was best team goal scorer with 25 goals in 46 games. 

Mainly I was using  4-3-2-1 or 4-2-3-1 it depends on which team I am facing with. 
When it comes to transfers, I have sold Nzonzi to Juventus for 9M , Fazio to River for 1.5M , Santon to Brighton for 6M, Shomurodov to Cagliari for 3.5M and I have relased Daneil Fuzzato. I managed to get Calegari from Fluminense for 22M, Almada from Velez for 11M , Scammaca from Sasuollo for 5M, Gagliardini from Inter for 5M, and bunch of great talents such as Papetti, Gnonto, Gentile, Loizou, Popescu, Bundgaard and etc. 

My main problem is Zaniolo, beacuse he is unhappy becuase I stopped negotiations with PSG and refused offer. Will try to solve that and keep him in our squad, because he is the best player along with Pellegrini. 

Now in next season, my plan is to remain as tittle owner, and off course to get latter stages of Champions Cup.

Will try to get better LB, because Vina is not good enough, and Calafiori is still not that good. Anyway, I will post some pictures when I finish transfer window.

That is it for now from me guys, cheers!! 

Almada.jpg

Caleggari.jpg

End of season.jpg

Pellegrini.jpg

Tactic.jpg

Abraham.jpg

Transfers.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Having a good time with my Brescia save. 5 seasons left behind and I would like to look back and sum up this period.

bnrMkLt.png

In a short enough time after promotion to Serie A we have established ourselves as a team to be reckoned with. 3 years in a row we qualify for continental cups. And we had very successful campaign in CL (first CL in Brescia history) qualifying to play-offs where lost to Man City in the 1st round.  Last season we reached the final of ECL where lost to Belgian Standard in dramatic match on penalties.

My personal Hall of Fame for these 5 years:

1. ST Alfredo Donnarumma  (2020-2024) - 105 games, 61 goals. Became top goalscorer in Serie A straight after promotion! Went to 

2. FB Bruno Martella (2020-2024) - 108 games, 5 goals, 23 assists. Was one of the best on the pitch for at least 3 seasons.

3. CM Dimitri Bisoli (2020-2024) - 134 games, 10 goals, 16 assists. Our Captain for 4 seasons.

My approach for player recruiting is based on three main principles:

1. Home-grown players. We could not keep Cistana, Tonali and Papetti at the club but we brought back Cragno and Viviani who is now the new captain.

2. Young and promising players preferably Italian-speaking. Amione and Lovato (ex-Verona) are our key defenders for now as well as Palumbo (Udinese) and Esposito (SPAL) in midfield and Raspadori (Sassuolo) as the key striker.  And we have just made an impressive singing of Belgian/Italian wonderkid Fabio Pastore (regen) on a free transfer!

3. Few experienced players who could give immediate result and be the leaders in the dressing room. For now we have Rudiger (3d season in the club but a little bit disappointed with his performance, though), Blind and Coutinho (our new arrivals).

Our current roster

We are entering six season with the new Chairman (Portuguese), in a healthy financial position and with prospective team. Trying to get best from narrow diamond formation after fail with 5-3-2 last season.

В 16.09.2021 в 23:36, Vladis сказал:

Having a good time with my Brescia save. 5 seasons left behind and I would like to look back and sum up this period.

bnrMkLt.png

In a short enough time after promotion to Serie A we have established ourselves as a team to be reckoned with. 3 years in a row we qualify for continental cups. And we had very successful campaign in CL (first CL in Brescia history) qualifying to play-offs where lost to Man City in the 1st round.  Last season we reached the final of ECL where lost to Belgian Standard in dramatic match on penalties.

My personal Hall of Fame for these 5 years:

1. ST Alfredo Donnarumma  (2020-2024) - 105 games, 61 goals. Became top goalscorer in Serie A straight after promotion! Went to 

2. FB Bruno Martella (2020-2024) - 108 games, 5 goals, 23 assists. Was one of the best on the pitch for at least 3 seasons.

3. CM Dimitri Bisoli (2020-2024) - 134 games, 10 goals, 16 assists. Our Captain for 4 seasons.

My approach for player recruiting is based on three main principles:

1. Home-grown players. We could not keep Cistana, Tonali and Papetti at the club but we brought back Cragno and Viviani who is now the new captain.

2. Young and promising players preferably Italian-speaking. Amione and Lovato (ex-Verona) are our key defenders for now as well as Palumbo (Udinese) and Esposito (SPAL) in midfield and Raspadori (Sassuolo) as the key striker.  And we have just made an impressive singing of Belgian/Italian wonderkid Fabio Pastore (regen) on a free transfer!

3. Few experienced players who could give immediate result and be the leaders in the dressing room. For now we have Rudiger (3d season in the club but a little bit disappointed with his performance, though), Blind and Coutinho (our new arrivals).

Our current roster

We are entering six season with the new Chairman (Portuguese), in a healthy financial position and with prospective team. Trying to get best from narrow diamond formation after fail with 5-3-2 last season.

Season 6 has come to an end. The main achievement is undoubtedly the Italian Cup victory in the hardest final against Inter where everything was decided in a penalty shoot-out. In the league we were at the same level as in the last two seasons. There is no way we can make a leap up, despite the fact that the lineup is supposed to be stronger. In the Conference League we failed to repeat the achievement of last season, this time we stopped at the stage of the quarterfinals, where we absolutely deservedly lost to Bayer.

jXXIMox.png

• 4 weeks later...

Lukaku and Barella have the same technique rating. :D

Even though Lautaro and Barella will extend (probably already did, just not made official), you can't do it in game because agents demand minimum fee release clause which is ridiculously low.

Other teams also have issues with that, I bought Dybala for 50m€ and same wages he had at Juventus, completely unrealistic.

Džeko scored 18 in 14 and got injured. :(

Edited by GunmaN1905

So had anybody started an Italian Beta save yet? Im just finalising which team I will begin with. I personally think this is the most exciting group of teams in the league for a long time. Most teams are only a signing or 2 from challenging for the top 6.

I recently moved to Milan so I'm starting with the Rossoneri, AC Milan. The squad is really fresh, won't need to add too much in the beginning but it's still some quality away from challenging Europe's best. Will be exciting to find a new striker to replace Zlatan and Giroud who'll expire after the first season. Hopefully I can get Kessie and Romagnoli to sign a new deal.

5 hours ago, Sysiphus said:

I recently moved to Milan so I'm starting with the Rossoneri, AC Milan. The squad is really fresh, won't need to add too much in the beginning but it's still some quality away from challenging Europe's best. Will be exciting to find a new striker to replace Zlatan and Giroud who'll expire after the first season. Hopefully I can get Kessie and Romagnoli to sign a new deal.

What is your job? I am tempted to manage AC Milan on full game :thup: 

23 hours ago, john1 said:

What is your job? I am tempted to manage AC Milan on full game :thup: 

I'm currently working as a data scientist. Milan is quite fun, I just finished January but will update after I finish the first season, maybe in the next 2 or 3 days. The main challenge is that everybody wants you players and everyone of your players under 30 are so underpaid that they will cry out for new contracts every week and you don't have too much of a wiggle room in the budget, so you'll have to sell someone.

1200px-Bologna_F.C._1909_logo_svg.thumb.png.d352b89629ed0d8278e4432ce5d0943b.png

Well after a 3 days of deliberating which team to manage I have finally bit the bullet and will take the reins at Bologna F.C 1909.

If you look at the last five seasons you will know that the club has struggled domestically with two 15th place finishes, two 12th place finishes and a single 10th place finish back in 2018. They are also no stranger to playing in the second division three seasons there from 2005 to 2007 and more recently the 2014 season.

Despite all of this they are actually one of Serie A's most successful clubs with the joint 5th most league titles alongside Pro Vercelli and Torino. However there last title was the 1963/64 season.

Here is a quick look at the league prediction including our strongest 11 according to the media.

?imw=5000&imh=5000&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

A prediction of 14th but very similar odds to the next few teams above us gives me confidence of matching the boards demands for a mid table finish this season.

The first XI combines a lot of experience from the likes of star man Arnautovic as well as Soriano, De Silvestri and Gary Medel alongside younger players such as Dominguez, Svanberg, Schouten, Orsolini, Skov Olsen and new signing Musa Barrow. There is also some fantastic youth talents that are ready to be eased into the starting XI and hopefully who I can really build this save around. 

First of all the boy wonder Emanuel Vignato. As you can see at just 20 years of age he is ready to be a key part of this squad from the start. Versatile to play anywhere in the second half of the pitch and with a lot of room to grow keeping him at the club is gonna be the biggest challenge in years to come.

Musa Juwara starts the season out on loan at Crotone which will give him some fantastic experience. A natural winger as well as striker gives us more options going forward. With the amount of talented wide players in the squad I think I will be focusing on him playing the striker role with his fantastic pace and finishing.

Next up Aaron Hickey the Scotch man playing in Italy. Can play almost anywhere on the left as well as RB or RWB his stats look really good for his age and Im sure going forward he can grow a lot he may be loaned out for the first season depending on what moves we make in the market.

Last but not least and probably the one I'm most excited about is 15 year old Wisdom Amey. In real life he made his Serie A debut in march 2021 becoming the youngest debutant in Serie A history. For his age he has some really good mental stats and absolutely unreal Physicals. The game rated his value at this age anywhere between £4.6m to £9.6m tells me he is something special. The fact that he is 6 foot 2 at only 15 years of age shows what a beast he could become. Some big decisions will have to be made going forward to decide how best to train him up.

The plans for the save are simple. We want to build on our position each year until we get to the top of Serie A. I want to focus on the young players mentioned above alongside making some sensible deals in the transfer market. The board are wanting us to buy our current stadium and become self sustainable in the long run. I want the team to be made up of homegrown youth talents in the future if possible. I will update this page at different points in the season the posts will be much smaller than this one which was just to announce my plans and give you a better look at some players.

Edited by WilsonJuve
error

I’m thinking of managing Catania. IRL they are financially in huge trouble. Over €60m in debt. Thought this would be a brilliant challenge. 
But the beta doesn’t have them in financial trouble. Their finances are fine. I’ve reported it to the Italian leagues data/research team and the have said they have reviewed Catania’s finances for final release. Who knows what they will decide to do. But hopefully they are in a bit of trouble financially 

9 minutes ago, Rub Me said:

What is Esposito like on this years? Also, do Inter have any prospects that have the potential to become first teamers (Guessing Satriano)

Lucien Agoume, Gaetano Oristanio ,Nikola Iliev, Martin Satriano and obviously Esposito and Salcedo.

17 hours ago, shimera said:

Hey there! I am thinking to pick Venezia on FM22! Do you have any hints or advice to play as them?

Try and keep hold of Gianluca Busio  he is the brightest young talent in the squad. Tactically I would suggest rather a Fluid Counter attack or direct counter attack tactic as your first tactic with a Catenaccio tactic as number two to help hold any leads you have or to play against the bigger teams with. For the third tactic I would probably use a route one tactic but you could use Control Possession or Gegenpress for games you should be winning in the cup etc or against similar teams in Serie A or if you go a goal down and want to try and claw it back. Transfers I would turn off the first window or save the £2.1m you start the game with as I think the squad is in a decent position for the targets. If you put together a decent run I would try and activate Caldara's optional future fee of £3.4m in January. If this fails try and extend the loan for another season until he is convinced. Apart from that your good to go.

34 minutos atrás, WilsonJuve disse:

Try and keep hold of Gianluca Busio  he is the brightest young talent in the squad. Tactically I would suggest rather a Fluid Counter attack or direct counter attack tactic as your first tactic with a Catenaccio tactic as number two to help hold any leads you have or to play against the bigger teams with. For the third tactic I would probably use a route one tactic but you could use Control Possession or Gegenpress for games you should be winning in the cup etc or against similar teams in Serie A or if you go a goal down and want to try and claw it back. Transfers I would turn off the first window or save the £2.1m you start the game with as I think the squad is in a decent position for the targets. If you put together a decent run I would try and activate Caldara's optional future fee of £3.4m in January. If this fails try and extend the loan for another season until he is convinced. Apart from that your good to go.

I see, thank you! Do you think a counter 4-1-2-3 with wingers should be the main formation? Either that or route one 4-1-2-3 with three CAs

12 hours ago, shimera said:

I see, thank you! Do you think a counter 4-1-2-3 with wingers should be the main formation? Either that or route one 4-1-2-3 with three CAs

It's entirely up to you. I only suggested the counter because 90% of the league is stronger at the start of the save. As long as you have both in your 3 choices it will be fine.

13 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

@WilsonJuve if you'll have time can you please show me Gianluca Busio? If you can't no problems, I already asked you way too much :D 

Of course I don't mind at all :). He can play practically anywhere in the centre of the pitch and even wide if you were desperate. Despite being only 19 he already has a max value of around £24m and he has balanced stats in every department.

6 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

@WilsonJuve you are the man! Do you think that in game he could develop well enough to play in one of the top 6-7 serie A teams?

I have been busy with work recently so I haven't really had chance to get going with my Bologna save. Now you got me debating if I should join @shimera and start with Venezia :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Why not manage them as a former Parma player like Zola, Thuram, Veron, Crespo, Buffon etc.

Because Buffon is still playing for them. :lol: Zola and Crespo are already in the game as (assistant-)managers and Veron as owner of Estudiantes.
Thuram is an option but I like my manager to be young and upcoming..Sebastien Frey was another option but then I'll have to be a good goalkeeping coach which I don't want :)

I know I'm making it hard for myself, but the immersion is everything to me.

3 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

Because Buffon is still playing for them. :lol: Zola and Crespo are already in the game as (assistant-)managers and Veron as owner of Estudiantes.
Thuram is an option but I like my manager to be young and upcoming..Sebastien Frey was another option but then I'll have to be a good goalkeeping coach which I don't want :)

I know I'm making it hard for myself, but the immersion is everything to me.

Nah it is fine mate I understand. I usually player as a former player to any club I manage.

Maybe Chiesa or Asprilla is another option for you. 

You could always use the editor to delete Buffon etc.

1 minute ago, Ronaldo Beckham said:

Nah it is fine mate I understand. I usually player as a former player to any club I manage.

Maybe Chiesa or Asprilla is another option for you. 

You could always use the editor to delete Buffon etc.

Yeah I know, I'm doing the same but I prefer a younger manager (<50y) and most of those Parma Legends are already older or already have a career as manager.
I still have time to think about it!

7 minutes ago, BadAss88 said:

Yeah I know, I'm doing the same but I prefer a younger manager (<50y) and most of those Parma Legends are already older or already have a career as manager.
I still have time to think about it!

Daniele Bonera, Bruno Alves and Alessandro Lucarelli are former Parma players under the age of 50.

18 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Haha do you plan to continue this save even after the full release?

Yeah I will continue this save alongside a Serie C to Serie A champions save I attempt every year which I will be starting after the full release :)  

2 hours ago, WilsonJuve said:

Yeah I will continue this save alongside a Serie C to Serie A champions save I attempt every year which I will be starting after the full release :)  

I broke my duck with Italy last year and Parma was in fact my best save of FM21. Upon full release of FM22, I will also be doing a Serie C club this time as one of a few European & EFL adventures on my shortlist. I have the club picked, the kit pack installed, and a handful of transfers mapped out.

Hopefully it should be fun, and good luck to all those managing in the Italian leagues.

14 hours ago, Jogo Bonito said:

I broke my duck with Italy last year and Parma was in fact my best save of FM21. Upon full release of FM22, I will also be doing a Serie C club this time as one of a few European & EFL adventures on my shortlist. I have the club picked, the kit pack installed, and a handful of transfers mapped out.

Hopefully it should be fun, and good luck to all those managing in the Italian leagues.

Beautiful leagues to manage in. Best of luck with your challenge and hopefully you will keep us updated once you get underway! Im still to finalise my club selection for the Serie C save but have narrowed it down to a handful of teams. Mainly looking at a few teams from Sicily as no Sicilian team has ever won Serie A. Messina, Catania and Palermo are the options there. Siena are also back in Serie C which could be fun.

Edited by WilsonJuve
Error

27 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

@WilsonJuve I'll try to make our lovely team great again :D But I am a such bad FM player that I'll be able to perform worse than this season in real life haha

I will definitely be having a Juve save on the go. Going to try and build a team around Locatelli, Kulusevski and Kean. 

3 minuti fa, WilsonJuve ha scritto:

I will definitely be having a Juve save on the go. Going to try and build a team around Locatelli, Kulusevski and Kean. 

Chiesa and de Ligt no? Or do you plan to sell them to buy other players? Maybe even Kaio Jorge could develop decently but yes, there is a lot of work to do to make this team competitive again! 

PS: Dybala also :D 

Edited by ParanoidBuddha

45 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Beautiful leagues to manage in. Best of luck with your challenge and hopefully you will keep us updated once you get underway! Im still to finalise my club selection for the Serie C save but have narrowed it down to a handful of teams. Mainly looking at a few teams from Sicily as no Sicilian team has ever won Serie A. Messina, Catania and Palermo are the options there. Siena are also back in Serie A which could be fun.

I'll definitely give updates on it. I'm torn between saying that's a terrible list of clubs you mentioned and you should avoid them all, or saying that's a great list. I'm sure you can work out what I mean and why I am saying that :lol:

Group C also has Bari so that looks like a tough test for the Sicilian clubs.  I think Siena fans would be happy to hear you tell them they are back in Serie A.