[FM20][FM21][FM22][FM23] Calcio

zlatanera

4 hours ago, Jogo Bonito said:

Excellent, a great opportunity to re-set and come back stronger.

Gasparini looks like real star in my Parma game (he doesn't play for my team) and wins lots of plaudits for his performances. 

Things just keep getting better, after Juventus opted against a new contract Buffon left on a free. He turned me down at every approach but nobody else showed interest and he has agreed on a 10 month contract at only £2.1k p/w I expected at least the league limit £5.5k p/w. He will help mentor Gasparini for the season. And as a Juventus fan I'm over the moon.
He is still rated a lot better than both keepers at the club.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

13 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Things just keep getting better, after Juventus opted against a new contract Buffon left on a free. He turned me down at every approach but nobody else showed interest and he has agreed on a 10 month contract at only £2.1k p/w I expected at least the league limit £5.5k p/w. He will help mentor Gasparini for the season. And as a Juventus fan I'm over the moon.
He is still rated a lot better than both keepers at the club.

Great stuff. I was trying to get him back to Parma (ideally as GK Coach) but he is still earning a massive wage playing for Juventus (this is pre-patch).

Well I thought I was going to be on course for my first invincible season since around FM2006 with Shakthar. But Brescia finally ended our run with a 1-0 victory at home. Promotion back to Serie A is looking very likely but we are currently in the transfer window where a lot of bids for my players are being made and some of them are getting unsettled. Hopefully I can hold them off until the window closes and get back to normality without it effecting us too much.

D99A4C554F194E974E92600576C57F222E60AE22

2 hours ago, Jogo Bonito said:

@WilsonJuveGoing very strong, I'm sure this form will result in the Serie B title heading your way.

I'm going to try and finish my second year at Parma this evening. 13 games left IIRC.

Yeah hopefully we can win it. Theres been several takeover attempts but each time the investors have failed to provide proof of funds so they have collapsed, some of them wanted to replace me as manager so im happy about that! How you doing before the remaining games? Always had a soft spot for Parma there team in the late 90's was stacked.

19 minutes ago, WilsonJuve said:

Yeah hopefully we can win it. Theres been several takeover attempts but each time the investors have failed to provide proof of funds so they have collapsed, some of them wanted to replace me as manager so im happy about that! How you doing before the remaining games? Always had a soft spot for Parma there team in the late 90's was stacked.

It would be a disaster if you get them promoted and a takeover happens which sees you replaced!

Exactly why I took on Parma. I've been posting it on FMCU - link below if you fancy some nostalgia. Currently 8th after 22 games in season 2.

Looking forward to come back to Calcio with the new update, probably gonna start a new Juve save againt as a start, and then some lower tier team after I'm bored with Juve. See you soon!

Edited by stgahoy

Lads. After a succesful and enjoyable Roma save last year (And me getting tired of everyone in the Premier League playing 5 at the back or 4 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders and the like), I'm looking into perhaps going for another Serie A save for the final patch.

Was personally looking into restoring AC Milan towards the glory years with some good foundations being there in Tonali, Donnaruma and Leao, but Inter with players like Lautaro and Barella are an attractive challenge too.

How is the long-term perspective in the Serie A? I know last edition there were still plenty of teams playing their own game so all the games didn't feel the same, but in the Premier League this edition the moment you achieve a bit of success everyone parks a bus that would make MOurinho envious. I'd love to hear your experiences.

Well the January transfer window unsettled a few of the squad but we managed to perform well in enough games to seal the title with 6 games to go. Delighted to be back in Serie A and look forward to my first full season there with the club. I think were definitely strong enough to keep up with our current squad but if the right player becomes available I will try to bring them in. The club is currently going through there third attempted takeover. Edin Rahic led the last too and is involved in the 3rd one with another potential buyer. Hopefully it gets resolved soon enough. Here is the standings as of today.......

123008F03F2455E9538ECC77C4514C61E6A3EDDD

On 25/02/2021 at 10:59, goonergez said:

I’ll definitely be returning but it’s hard to motivate for a certain relegation. 14 adrift with just ten games or so to go and only 2 wins all season. I’m enjoying South Africa at the moment which I never thought I’d say, but Perugia is definitely not a closed book just yet. Excited to see how Parma are getting on after a good first season.

Just wanted to follow up really - since your story inspired my Legnago Salus save. Stick at it! Change your tactics and make the most of set pieces. In your situation, it's all about getting points on the board and not worry about aesthetics, player happiness or fan/board pressure.

I managed to get successive promotions at the first attempts with Legnago, almost exclusively with loan deals. Granted, I spent a lot of time building a shortlist manually scouring every club in Europe's top leagues and even some second and third best leagues, but it meant I could add quality which I otherwise couldn't afford.

I chose a formation that would allow me to utilise the squad best by limiting the number of different positions I needed players for - i.e. a narrow counter-attacking 4-4-2.

Did the usual routines with set pieces and a squad that probably was lower Serie B got me promotion with 7 games to spare.

Both in Serie B but even more pronounced in Serie A is the fact it's nearly impossible to attract any player of that level. With just a 2,5 star national reputation and not having much of a contracted squad, I'm being snubbed even by players in the Portuguese second division! Thank the lord I was able to loan most of the same players as last season and hopefully I can actually survive and start building a real squad... :p

@Shenglad I could be of inspiration. I loved the save with Perugia but yeah it kind of fell off the rails when I finally got them into the top flight. I’ve kept the save and will try and return at some point in time. I definitely feel like I have unfinished business in Italy, although at the moment I’m trying my hand at the Ultimate Challenge so it may be a while. Glad I could be of help though and glad you’re enjoying your save! Have you posted about it, I can’t recall seeing it?

4 hours ago, RVP32 said:

Lads. After a succesful and enjoyable Roma save last year (And me getting tired of everyone in the Premier League playing 5 at the back or 4 at the back with 2 defensive midfielders and the like), I'm looking into perhaps going for another Serie A save for the final patch.

Was personally looking into restoring AC Milan towards the glory years with some good foundations being there in Tonali, Donnaruma and Leao, but Inter with players like Lautaro and Barella are an attractive challenge too.

How is the long-term perspective in the Serie A? I know last edition there were still plenty of teams playing their own game so all the games didn't feel the same, but in the Premier League this edition the moment you achieve a bit of success everyone parks a bus that would make MOurinho envious. I'd love to hear your experiences.

Depends, if you go for a dream team, or simply have a very very good team its easy - English teams, Barcelona Real and PSG unsettele every single player of Serie A easily resulting in AI selling all the best players from their teams. After 2 seasons as Juve - Milan sold Leao, Kessie and  Theo Hernandes didnt opt for Tonali. Inter sold Lautaro, Barella, Hakimi, Skriniar and they buy players which arent as good as the ones they replace.  When I played Sociedad - same scenario  its rather stupid everyone Juve, Inter, Milan sold their stars and bought some average players. For example Juve sold De Ligt for 42M euros, because he requested a new contract - very realistic :D, and they bought some average CB for the same money.

So generally it depends what you're looking after, if you're looking for a tight league then you wont find it here, when picking a top club - mainly because its ridiculously easy to unsettle a player in Serie a, for example I had a Juve team who won 2 CL titles in a row, 3 Serie A titles, and if PSG just declared interested your player is unhappy, even they did never go through the first knockout stage of CL during 3 years, City, Barcelona, even Chelsea without CL football unsettled my players. Coming back to the league I would say it's easy with Juve, Inter maybe even Milan. If you'll  make some restrictions/limitations with a top tier club, like maximum fee spending etc it might be fun. Teams which definetly look like fun in Italy is Atalanta, apart from that the lower tier clubs seem fun for example Bologna.

Edited by stgahoy

In my two years in Italy, Bologna & Cagliari have been very decent indeed. I quite like Torino, but they don't do great. If you're leaning towards Serie B, then Pisa look an interesting choice.

I've got two games left of season 2 at Parma, it's been a struggle to match my 7th in season 1.

4 hours ago, goonergez said:

@Shenglad I could be of inspiration. I loved the save with Perugia but yeah it kind of fell off the rails when I finally got them into the top flight. I’ve kept the save and will try and return at some point in time. I definitely feel like I have unfinished business in Italy, although at the moment I’m trying my hand at the Ultimate Challenge so it may be a while. Glad I could be of help though and glad you’re enjoying your save! Have you posted about it, I can’t recall seeing it?

Not more than what I posted above.

Highlights include signing FM legend Yaya Sanogo in Serie C, loaning Elia Caprile two seasons running and signing him on free for my first Serie A season and also reaching the Quarterfinals of the Coppa Italia in the second season, somehow beating Roma away and losing away in extra time to defending Serie A champions Napoli (who heartbreakingly equalised in the 93rd minute).

On 06/03/2021 at 09:54, stgahoy said:

Looking forward to come back to Calcio with the new update, probably gonna start a new Juve save againt as a start, and then some lower tier team after I'm bored with Juve. See you soon!

Good to see you back!

21 hours ago, RVP32 said:

There's plenty of good sides to look at - I've had a blast with AC Milan on this version, and Inter look very strong. The hardest part is definitely keeping hold of your players, as EPL, La Liga and PSG are generally just more attractive to players. There's also definite cases of bus-parking aswell, but you could say that's just Italy. 

I've personally had more enjoyment out of setting 'challenges' - I primarily go for players based in Italy, and try to avoid spending silly figures to compete as it wouldn't happen in current Serie A. 

So as said before - started a new save with Juve. Gonna try to keep it low with spendings so most likely not exeeding €40-50M, and I'll try to keep the side Italian where possible.

Bought:

• Locatelli - €25M + €7.5M over 3 installments from Sassuolo
  • Papetti - €2.2M - from Brescia
  • Diego Costa - 0M  - free agent
  • Thiago Almada - €9M from Velez
  • Mattego Ruggeri - contract unprotected Atalanta
  • Brian Oddei - contract unprotected  Sassuolo

Sold:

• Ramsey - €22.5M to PSG
  • Bernardeschi - €13.5M to Napoli
  • some youngsters for combined €2.5~€3M

Decided to build a flat 4-3-3 which might not be the very best for season1 Juve but whatever :D needed a rotation striker that's why I went for Diego Costa whos a free agent, Locatelli was always my dream in FM but he always went to R. Madrid in my saves so very happy to be able to pick him up this time. Papetti, Ruggeri and Oddei all seem great prospects for the future. And Almada as a rotation/backup for STs. As of the sellings  more than happy that PSG and Barcelona were interested in Ramsey at the start of  the save, and offered me really good money for him, so a no brainer. Bernardeschi is not needed as I'm not using wingers, so again more than good money. I might be short on MCs though, so I might loan someone as I proceed.

First team:

Szczesny - Sandro Chiellini De Ligt Cuadrado - Arthur Locatelli McKennie - Ronaldo Morata Dybala

So far 3 games into the season, did beat Inter 3-0 at home in the first game of the season and followed that with another win over Benevento 2-0. Unfortunately the trip to Cagilari didnt end well as we lost 1-2 after McKennies red card at the game start.  In the Champions League I'm in group with Barcelona, Krasnodar and Rennes.

Season 5 done with Sassuolo

Won the Italian Cup again 

2nd in the league

Semi Finals of the Europa League

Forgot to take a screenshot of the players stats and i'm now into July

K0l2YdX.png

7PeZy5A.png

8DLNZrp.png

hw3IeHT.png

j1mcpoP.png

Finally I started my Roma save.

Ctpdm3y.png

I bought Arezo as well but he'll only join in January 2021.

91XqicI.png

And that's the tactic I've been using so far. Dzeko is out for a couple of weeks now, Mayoral it's been okay, who is playing tremendously well is Pedro, 8 goals so far. Veretout and Pellegrini are have also been amazing but I'm afraid some bigger clubs like PSG and City will try to buy some of my players.

I'm at the beggining of the season but so far, so good, 6 matches played on the league and 6 wins, 2 played on Europa League with 2 wins, now I'll face Inter and Juve, will be hard but if we manage to win it's going to be massive.

Edited by LucasBR

The registration rules here are really hard to understand.

This summer I signed three players. The first two were on pre-contract deals Dennis Bonaventure (Nigerian from Club Brugge) and Enrico Del Prato (Italian from Atalanta). I then added a third Mattia Zaccagni (Italian from AC Milan). For some reason I was not able to register Bonaventure as I had no non-EU slots available, even though by my maths there should be one. I was unable to play him in any pre-season friendlies (including a tour of China, which seemed odd), and despite selling some non-EU players from my U20 squad (purely because of registration rules), I could still not register my Nigerian. As a result, I had to send this £10m asset out on loan for the year (he went to Turkey).

On transfer deadline today I was getting snubbed by my central midfield target (from within Italy, so registering him would be fine) and decided to see if any other potential signings could be made with my £22m transfer kitty. I made an offer of £8m for a Russian striker (playing in Russia) and terms were agreed with the advice that he would be treated as non-EU. It then said, there was one non-EU slot available and zero slots had been used this season. So why could I buy and register him (I haven't clicked yes yet) but not register my Nigerian?

OK, second question. I have four decent strikers but three of them are at their peak already (or maybe past it). Bakambu was signed on a free transfer this summer and I hope to get some goals out of him this season before selling him on. He was worth £16m a few months ago, but any fee for him in June 2023 would represent good business.

150067437_Parmastrikers.thumb.png.a157e31bfa6fc476128f8882f7c77cc6.png

So should I bother with this 'luxury' deal for Alexandr Sobolev? He has 29 goals in 39 league games in the last three seasons so far and looks to be doing well IRL too.

936681919_Sobolev29_08_22.png.c4b9abc211aeba80631fda4772da6b75.png

Sobolev.png.ff3639b6f94e7239d7a2621af9f7c819.png

1056122017_SobolevStats.thumb.png.16ff842a26da553454d7ac4a4f186d0a.png

Edited by Jogo Bonito

Well, decisions have been made even though my head is now spinning about the registration rules.

Two signings were sealed on deadline day for Parma, and now the transfer window nonsense is over it's time to return to action on the pitch.

My latest update is on the below link for anyone interested.

J149lg1.png

Halfway through the season and we still are fighting for the league, last results were bad but when we drew Juve did it as well so we are grand =D

Knocked-out from Coppa Italia losing to Milan on aggregate 1-0, terrible result but not that bad thinking about more rest time to the squad.

Will play against Krasnodar on first knockout round on Europa League.

Let's see if we can keep the good work.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I sold Karsdorp and the squad went berserk hahaha manage to bring Klostermann and convince the squad it was a good signing.

Also already have 3 players coming to next season for free...

KddnMbh.png

Edited by LucasBR

Nice, I almost signed Ranocchia for Parma (£450k) but decided I'd try to improve famous sons Thuram and Veron instead. He looks a decent prospect to me though. I managed Beyaz at Fenerbahce in FM20, can only assume he is better in FM21 and should be a handy addition especially for free. And I have managed Buksa and his older brother on FM20 for Legia - hopefully he can make the step up for you :)

You guys at Roma, Sassuolo and Udinese are doing much better than me :thup:

3 minutes ago, Jogo Bonito said:

Nice, I almost signed Ranocchia for Parma (£450k) but decided I'd try to improve famous sons Thuram and Veron instead. He looks a decent prospect to me though. I managed Beyaz at Fenerbahce in FM20, can only assume he is better in FM21 and should be a handy addition especially for free. And I have managed Buksa and his older brother on FM20 for Legia - hopefully he can make the step up for you :)

You guys at Roma, Sassuolo and Udinese are doing much better than me :thup:

Honestly I didn't need to buy them but I can not resist a hot prospect for free :lol:

Finished my first season, a season in which I experimented a lot with the tactics, and I'm still not happy with it :D Ive started with a flat 4-3-3, changed to a midfield with a DM, than I've opted for moving of the strikers to the AM position, then I changed Ronaldo to AML Inside forward and tbh I've been going back and forth with the formation, but in the end I've settled for the 4-1-2-2-1 asymetric.

Serie A

Serie A started pretty well with a great win 3-0 over Inter in the first fixture, and in fact we went into a really good start of the season, with both us and Atalanta scoring really well, Inter started pretty bad struggeling to get points and wandering around 15th place after ~5 fixtures. Anyways as the season progressed we've started to build our lead, not in a very fancy way but always 4-5 points clear off the 2nd place. In the end we've won the league 6 points clear off Atalanta, with Lazio and Inter securing the CL spots. Milan and Roma with the Europa League, and Sassuolo going for the Conference League.

spacer.png

Some notable results during the season:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Champions League

Group Stage

Got drawn into a group with Rennes, Barcelona and Krasnodar, finished first over Barca by away goals - 2-1 (H) and 2-3(A)

spacer.png

First Knockout stage

A  very unlucky draw in the first knockout stage where I faced R.Madrid, but after an goaless draw in Madrid, we've won 3-1 at home putting us through!

spacer.png

spacer.png

Quarter Final

Our luck wasnt any better in the quarter-final where I've faced Bayern,  in fact this is where our CL journey came to an end, but not without a fight!

A very dissapointing lose at Home 1-2

spacer.png

We arrived with a mission in Munich, and went 2-0 up! But Bayern did managed to score two to draw it, Morata had a one on one in the very last 94th minute but he did hit the post.. and this saw us go out of the competition, a real pity.

spacer.png

In the end Liverpool went to win the Champions League with a 1-0 win over Porto in the final.

Coppa Italia

Well not even worth mentioning, as we went out on penalties to Verona in the first round. Well at least that saved us some stamina ;).

Mercato

Transfers In:

spacer.png

Opted for clausules of Morata and McKennie,  Weston was a no-brainer, I had a little of a headache with Morata as he wasnt the greatest performer ever apart from games where he went wild like Roma with 4 goals, but remember from the old saves that AI likes to buy him for 60M, so I felt 45 is a pretty decent price. Donnaruma and Eric Garcia nothing much to say here, couldnt say no ;), Nobody contested me on Gigio, and I've beat PSG to Garcia. Apart from that Audero who is probably my most usual transfer in every FM haha a homegrown solid backup keeper on a cheap. While having the money I've also went for Zaniolo - he's a player I really really like so I decided to splash some for him 41M straight and 8M over 3 installments.

Transfers Out:

spacer.png

Generally Szczęsny and Douglas finansed the mercato for me, and the goal was to clear the wage budget from players like Douglas, De Sciglio, Rugani, Pjaca. Szczęsny wasnt needed after Donnarumas arrival, and damn I've go mad! Tottenham offered me a whooping €85M at first!!!! Which I of course accepted, but he refused their contract offer :mad: And he was unhappy that I offer him to other clubs, we had some argument through interactions, and tried to attract clubs to him again, Spurs werent happy to offer anything close to the 85 from before, but in the end we've settled a deal he accepted this time at €56M. Douglas was really good for Munich but they didnt buy him out of the loan, but came with a 40M offer afterward in the summer (same way as in my last Juve save). Apart from that Rugani to Milan for €12M, and Frabotta to PSV for €11M. Loaned out Eric Garcia as this was a clausule he wanted to have when I was signing him on a free - and I didnt negiotate that as I have some good CB lineup as of now. Apart from that I thought about offloading Alex Sandro and playing Pellegrini and Ruggeri - but in the end I've went to loan Ruggeri out and leave Sandro for one more year.

Current Team and plans for the future

spacer.png

This is my team as of now, and Im pretty happy with the results, doing solid. After the season I'm thinking to part ways with Ronaldo, he's doing well but not crazy good, and his contract (€1.1M) hurts me a lot - Im spending €4.5M from my wage budget so around 25% of it is consumed by the Portuguese. Apart from that I definetly need to look for a RB position during the summer. Went through the obvious options but they all seem sooo expensive and now I'm targeting Marco Kana from Anderlecht and I'll try to retrain him to the RB - he seems PERFECT stat wise, I love such all rounded players, at the moment cant get an offer accepted but managed to unsettle him already and we'll see how it goes.

As of Cristiano replacement I'm not sure yet, but I'll review my options. Apart from that I'm thinking about selling Demiral - he's good but I like more technical defenders and I would want to start pushing Papetti into the first team, and get some more Ital-Juve feel to the squad :D, and the Turkish international could really boost my budget.

Edited by stgahoy

32 minutes ago, stgahoy said:

Have any of you guys signed Esposito from Inter with other Italian club? Wondering how much could he cost, probably a hard deal to go through with Juve cause of the rivalry, but would want to make this one happen.

I haven't tried to buy him on this version yet but I remember that he was quite easy to get on fm20, I think you should try, he's one of the best strikers of the game by far.

2UGVfed.png

It was a great year, we almost left the title slip away but managed to win at the end. Players were dead against Feyenoord and I forgot to training for the penalty shootout :idiot:

57 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

It was a great year, we almost left the title slip away but managed to win at the end. Players were dead against Feyenoord and I forgot to training for the penalty shootout :idiot:

Incredible winning Serie A with Roma in the first season :thup:

1 hour ago, Jogo Bonito said:

Incredible winning Serie A with Roma in the first season :thup:

It was great but I just won because Juventus dropped silly points against mid/lower-table clubs.

5 hours ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Which ones?

Ive looked at some top tier RBs like - James Reece, Calabria, Hakimi, and Kounde (he's primarly a CB but Ive retrained him easy for RB in my Sociedad save) but the prices were rather crazy, and even players a tier lower like Emerson (Barca) and wonderkids like Esteves were quite expensive or I wasnt really happy with their profile. There's of course Tomiyasu but tbh I'm trying to avoid the players I've used in my last save. I kinda dont like options like Max Aarons as they're very short and I prefer taller players as they're more versatile.

Now I'm kinda tempted to Valverde who is transfer listed at R. Madrid now, and try to convert him into a RB :D

Edited by stgahoy

23 minutes ago, stgahoy said:

I kinda dont like options like Max Aarons as they're very short and I prefer taller players as they're more versatile.

I'm a bit the same, especially with defenders. I noticed yesterday that my 26-man Parma squad has only six players under 6' and the shortest of any are 5'10" (four being 5'10" and two being 5'11").

I do try not to go for shorter players but never realised I had taken it that far. Must check up on my set piece instructions actually!  

Well our promotion back to Serie A had been confirmed for a while. But we finally managed to complete the season absolutely delighted with our performance. We managed to smash several records along the way. Including most points in a season, most wins in a season, most goals scored and many more. Another highlight of the season was the £2m signing of Rickie Jade Jones who at only 19 managed to dethrone club legend Di Natale for most goals in a season. The record was 29 and going into the last game Jade Jones was on 28 needing 1 to equal or 2 to claim the record outright. He went out and scored 4 to finish on 32 goals in his debut season. Rodrigo De Paul also had a sensational season finishing 3rd in the goalscorer chart from CM, averaging the highest rating in the division, 2nd place in assists for the season and claiming the most man of the match awards. Myself and De Paul were delighted to agree a new 5 year contract which made interested clubs disappear. Not sure what the plan is for next season I may try and keep this squad going forward with maybe only one or two additions providing the right player is there.

7A4E758E61EC2F87CC5FF4959E98F085FA53CBEB

D71E82C58751DA5A2E195D3B8372671A3869F72A

CBE8F6A3947381AA1854D36AE8AD65F91D1460A2

Half season update

Serie A

A super competetive league this year as Milan stepped up, with Leao scoring for fun really he's at 19 goals with 20 games played. I'm first with 57 pts after 22 games, with Milan just 2 points behind. Lazio is 3rd with 49points and suprisingly Fiorentina sits in 4th with 43 points.

Champions League

In the group with Barca (damn we like each other every yeard in the same group :D), Besiktas and Standard Liege. And managed to finish with 16pts winnings all but a away game to Besiktas (2-2). With a record breaking game vs Standard Liege:

spacer.png

Our draw luck didnt get any better, and we've drawn Bayern Munich in the first knocout stage... At least I'm getting a chance for revenge.

Coppa Italia

Not much to say here, as Ive only finished the first round game vs a Serie C side - Virtus Entella which we easily won 6-0.

Winter Transfer Window:

Well a window of chances and over-paid players :D but I've ended up beign active in the winter. Chelsea approached Kulusevski with a straight offer of €97M, and well he was just a sub for me, and he was unlikely to jump in to the first team soon, after a few rounds of negotiations we've settled at €115M straight + €35M after 20 league games - which they accepted, a crazy good offer. And I've also went for a splash, as I activated Ilaix Moriba's clausule at €74M, and I've started negotiations over Esposito with Inter, started with an €20M offer which ended up probably too high at €35M straight, €9.5M after 50 league games and a 50% sell profit clausule (which most likely will never becom active), looking forward to play him! Most likely first at rotation, but when he's ready he'll take the first striker role.

spacer.png

Sellings:

spacer.png

Buys:

spacer.png

Now I'm looking at Fede Valverde who is transfer listed at R. Madrid and thinking about acquiring him and retraining to the RB spot, as Kana seem way to overpriced Anderlecht wont sell even at €45M, which I feel starts to get absurd, with a vision of acquiring Valverde for €60~€70M.

Edited by stgahoy

1 ora fa, stgahoy ha scritto:

Ive looked at some top tier RBs like - James Reece, Calabria, Hakimi, and Kounde (he's primarly a CB but Ive retrained him easy for RB in my Sociedad save) but the prices were rather crazy, and even players a tier lower like Emerson (Barca) and wonderkids like Esteves were quite expensive or I wasnt really happy with their profile. There's of course Tomiyasu but tbh I'm trying to avoid the players I've used in my last save. I kinda dont like options like Max Aarons as they're very short and I prefer taller players as they're more versatile.

Now I'm kinda tempted to Valverde who is transfer listed at R. Madrid now, and try to convert him into a RB :D

After that Juve gave to Torino Mandragora another option more or less realistic could be Singo but maybe in game he's too expensive because of rivarly :D 

6 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

After that Juve gave to Torino Mandragora another option more or less realistic could be Singo but maybe in game he's too expensive because of rivarly :D 

Actually I was looking at him too, as he looks quite good and promising, might be an option.

What a story, I've jsut played Inter in the semi-final first leg of Coppa Italia, and I usually let some reserve players play in the cup no matter the rival, and gave Esposito the chance to debut for the team, and guess what he scored a header in the 6th minute against his old team :D

spacer.png

Edited by stgahoy

4 hours ago, LucasBR said:

2UGVfed.png

Well done! 

What is your transfer budget for the end of the season? Did you manage to get rid of Pastore? In my first Roma save I struggled to sell and had to wait until his contract expired! 

7 minutes ago, Daws88 said:

Well done! 

What is your transfer budget for the end of the season? Did you manage to get rid of Pastore? In my first Roma save I struggled to sell and had to wait until his contract expired! 

I don't remember, already sold some players but if I'm not wrong it was 49M euros.

No, I'm trying to get rid of him in every possible way but I think it won't happen, I'm trying to sell Under too but no one is willing to pay for him.

11 minutes ago, ParanoidBuddha said:

Is him too injury prone? I like him too and he's even a Juventus fan :D But in real life unfortunately injuries are impacting him quite a lot 

Well I'm in February, so he's only for half a season with me, but so far he had 2 minor injuries - one 10 days out, and 7 days out, so cant complain. In my last save where I also had him, he didnt struggle that much also, but the player report says he's more injury prone.

1 hour ago, stgahoy said:

spacer.png

Moriba and Esposito are filthy signings! I'm eyeing Esposito as he's moved to Sevilla on my save, though not really needing a striker at the moment. :')

On 20/02/2021 at 13:44, JRS192 said:

Pinato.PNG

So I've started blooding this guy into the first team and he's an absolute animal. Bring him off the bench against Sassuolo and he drills a 25 yard screamer in. He starts against Sporting Lisbon, two assists. Bring him in against Crotone, another assist. If I can get his dribbling up, he'll be insane. 

44 minutes ago, LucasBR said:

I don't remember, already sold some players but if I'm not wrong it was 49M euros.

No, I'm trying to get rid of him in every possible way but I think it won't happen, I'm trying to sell Under too but no one is willing to pay for him.

I sent him to Sassuolo as the affiliate and he didn't play a single game. Can you post your transfers if possible for second season? 

How was Dzeko for you? I've never had any success out of him 

1 minute ago, Daws88 said:

I sent him to Sassuolo as the affiliate and he didn't play a single game. Can you post your transfers if possible for second season? 

How was Dzeko for you? I've never had any success out of him 

Oh, nice move, I'll try to do the same. 

Yes, I will do as soon as the transfer window closes.

He was very good, scored 23 goals and assisted 5 time in 39 matches. Played him as a complete forward (attack).