[FM 2020] (WIP) South, Central America + Mexico and Caribbean countries megapack by Tonao

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys, Paraguay update is avaliable for playing. I didn't put Regional Leagues and Interligas because it would overload database and gameplay would be very slow.

IMPORTANT: Everybody must switch Chile update with the new one I just put in .zip from megapack to play with them together and don't have any problem related with Chile U20 Primera B

MRT90 released his Brazilian pack like 3 days ago. He mentioned some things will take time and a lot of work. Maybe you could do a partnership?

But first I think you should focus on finishing the South American countries and Mexico first, as they are required to have to have a proper Libertadores run.

7 horas atrás, jvmunhoz disse:

MRT90 released his Brazilian pack like 3 days ago. He mentioned some things will take time and a lot of work. Maybe you could do a partnership?

But first I think you should focus on finishing the South American countries and Mexico first, as they are required to have to have a proper Libertadores run.

I have talked with him in FManager Brasil but he is very advanced to do a partnership now. However, I'll probably use his file to my megapack so that I can focus in other countries

47 minutos atrás, tensleepslav disse:

Anyone here know what happened to claassen? Went to check on his European add-on and the thread here has disappeared

As I know, claassen suspended updates due to lack of time and also because there were a lot of guys pestering him. Bad that some people don't have the minimum pacience to wait updates to be released

6 hours ago, Tonao said:

OBS: First I will release all leagues and then I will do continental competitions. This is because then I can config nation rules properly and be able to the CONCACAF competitions in the way I want to do.

That's part of what I'm waiting for my long term save.  You are doing a great job.

Guys, I just released all Central America + 23 Caribbean countries updates. However, I didn't have time enough to do CONCACAF club competitions and I'll travel tomorrow for 10 days. Therefore, until January 6th I will be out from my PC and I'll able only for answering you here in the thread.

I deserve for all of you the best New Year and the best 2020 possible, hope it will be a great year for South, Central America and Caribbean updates

3 horas atrás, anitamui disse:

Why there is a competition called Continental Qualification in some countries?

I added that because I’m going to do CONCACAF club competitions and to get the right teams I’ll use Continental Qualification standings

Em 30/12/2019 em 11:24, Sopel disse:

Belize appears twice in the .rar file - once in Caribbean, once in Central America. Mexico file is missing from Central America. I'm guessing that some sort of mistake? ;)

Yeah, I think it is, maybe I accidentally added it twice, sorry

Em 30/12/2019 em 11:33, avto disse:

Trinidad and Tobago file is shown as Saint Kitts and Nevis in the game, causing a conflict with your "normal" Saint Kitts - at least on my PC.

Oh bad, I think I saved it too fast and didn’t realize that.

Unfortunately I can’t solve it as I’m travelling and I have only my cellphone, but next week I’ll fix all this stuff

Hey guys, due to some extra things I’ll back editing Thursday, I even posted it here then erased because things were very confused but now I can confirm that. Don’t worry guys, the remaining leagues, fixes and CONCACAF competitions are very easy to do, it’s a question of 2 days to be done.

Hope everybody understand me, have a nice week guys

Hey guys, I just backed home and already did all remaining countries + CONCACAF club competitions + fixes on Trinidad and Tobago.

That means we have the megapack 100% COMPLETE!!! 

OBS: U.S. Virgin Islands wasn't added because there are no infos for 2019/20 season and DB changed the number of teams so I'm not certain about that

Edited by Tonao

18 horas atrás, anitamui disse:

Why the Concacaf League did not Schedule at 2019/20???

It's due to the season structure which FM editor did and is bugging fixtures, I'm trying to solve that but still didn't find a way.

8 horas atrás, avto disse:

It seems the error with Trinidad being recognized as St. Kitts file continues :/

Screenshot_150.png

Do the following: Install the .zip again, pick the Trinidad and Tobago file there and replace it in editor data folder. It should work because here it's recognizing as Trinidad & Tobago

Hey guys, I just have added new features for some South American updates, according to real life:

Bolivia - Fixed a lot of bugs such as Primera A Santa Cruz final and relegation playoff not being played, champions of Copa Simón Bolívar going to Primera División play-off instead runner-up, Primera A Beni second stage being played by random teams instead top 5 and B teams going to Copa Simón Bolívar; Removed registered teams system for 2019, so that everybody can qualify to 2nd tier via regional leagues since the start year (before you could only do it starting after the 1st season).

Ecuador - Added 2021 new formats for Serie A and Serie B, when Serie A will start to have 18 teams. Also fixed 2020 formats of both divisions (relegation play-offs in Serie A and no knockout round nor relegation in Serie B). Copa Ecuador 2020 format was also added in the patch.

Venezuela - Added 2020 new system for Primera División (double round-robin, top 8 to second stage which is played in 2 groups of 4, winner of each group to championship final) and Copa Venezuela is played only in 2019, then it ends.

I'll add Next Division and Start Year configs only after Winter update to avoid database conflicts. To get the new features, just download the .zip (link in the first post) and replace the files in your editor data folder.

Best regards

Edited by Tonao

8 minutes ago, Tonao said:

Do the following: Install the .zip again, pick the Trinidad and Tobago file there and replace it in editor data folder. It should work because here it's recognizing as Trinidad & Tobago

That's strange. Yesterday I've even deleted the Trinidad file, installed the new one, and the problem appeared. Today I've repeated it with the file from today, and it works :) Anyway, the problem seems to be solved ;)

Is it a must to include all the countries in the pack?

When I choose to add a few countries only, some countries would display an error saying that it found more teams than the required maxmium number of teams in the league.

16 horas atrás, eltarian disse:

Hey, thanks for your work!

found a bug (probably) - U.S. Virgin Islands db doesn't load with a notice "need to be verified"

Yeah, I shouldn't even add U.S. Virgin Islands file in megapack .zip, I'll remove that. I didn't do that because there is no info there for 2020.

12 horas atrás, anitamui disse:

Bolivian 2nd tier did not generate schedule 

You need to wait until July 6th, then it generates. It takes a time due to regional leagues (where teams from 2nd tier come from)

5 horas atrás, anitamui disse:

Also Copa Uruguay wouldn't Play at 2019 Fix please

I don't need to fix that just because it is correct, in real life it is not played at 2019, it only starts in 2020, there is no error there. 

https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_Uruguaya.

Its first edition was going to be in 2019, but after the irregularities in the AUF during 2018, with delayed elections and a FIFA intervention still present in the association, the tournament could not be organized or disputed, and its first edition will disputed in 2020.

Edited by Tonao

2 hours ago, Tonao said:

You need to wait until July 6th, then it generates. It takes a time due to regional leagues (where teams from 2nd tier come from)

Just to be sure - should the regional leagues be available to choose at the game start, or they are just in the unplayable background?

2 minutos atrás, avto disse:

Just to be sure - should the regional leagues be available to choose at the game start, or they are just in the unplayable background?

Regional leagues aren't avaliable to be chosen because they're secondary divisions. You need to select a team from Second Division, where all Bolivian teams excluding the Premier ones are.

4 horas atrás, Reiver disse:

Are you still not making any Brazilian file, considering mrt80's meltdown where he deleted his file from everywhere and is demanding payment for it?

Yeah, now I'm planning to do it due to this very bad news

Hi, @Tonao

May I ask you a question - is your file compatible with any USA/Canada patches from other creators?

I have asked niceman14 already - he did changes to the MLS League ID, so your's CONCACAF.fmf doesn't fit to his league, but maybe you didn't change any of your league ID's, so his CONCACAF.fmf could fit?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Thanks for your work! I really enjoy it. 

Edited by eltarian

@Tonao thanks for your work and for keeping on doing all for free. that's where the idea of a community comes from ... sadly we are losing editors these days who started to understand the concept a little bit different (in the past it was not this way) ... but it's you and the other file makers and all the over 1000+ researchers what make the game bigger and greater. everybody is doing it for free with a mindset fare away from the consumer society where people think there has to be a monetary price label for everything. thanks!

Edited by adesmir

4 horas atrás, adesmir disse:

@Tonao thanks for your work and for keeping on doing all for free. that's where the idea of a community comes from ... sadly we are losing editors these days who started to understand the concept a little bit different (in the past it was not this way) ... but it's you and the other file makers and all the over 1000+ researchers what make the game bigger and greater. everybody is doing it for free with a mindset fare away from the consumer society where people think there has to be a monetary price label for everything. thanks!

I agree with you, it is really sad that editors are starting to do things for money instead doing for pleasure and desire of improving FM. All my updates are done to give players a better gameplay, more countries and then a bigger array to play, and when I say players I include myself. And even it is hard to do, I know that the results will worth a lot. For me it is unfair to ask money to download because FM itself is very expensive (at least here in Brazil), then it is too injust for people to pay also for updates.

Thanks for the support, and I hope the most editors as possible continue doing it for free, for pleasure.

6 horas atrás, eltarian disse:

Hi, @Tonao

May I ask you a question - is your file compatible with any USA/Canada patches from other creators?

I have asked niceman14 already - he did changes to the MLS League ID, so your's CONCACAF.fmf doesn't fit to his league, but maybe you didn't change any of your league ID's, so his CONCACAF.fmf could fit?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Thanks for your work! I really enjoy it. 

As I know I didn’t change any ID (maybe only for Mexico), but USA and Canada I’m sure I didn’t.

Thanks for the support!

9 horas atrás, anitamui disse:

USE BRASIL MUNDI UP FOR NOW PLEASE

Actually you can use it too. But for adding in my megapack not at all, because Brasil Mundi UP doesn’t use real Brazilian System, so if I use it I won’t going to be coherent with the target I have in this megapack (doing updates as closest as possible to real life). It is better to be calm and wait me to do this, and yeah, it takes a time because Brazilian football system isn’t so simple.

Edited by Tonao

Hey thanks for the great work! Is it right that Guatemala league have no foreign players limits? I'm not 100% sure about real rules, though wiki says clubs in Guatemala can register a maximum of 5 foreign players https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2019–20_Liga_Nacional_de_Guatemala

Edited by kandersson