How do you even install the game?

I've asked on Facebook and Twitter, no responses so decided the only action I can take is asking here. I've bought the game and I can't even install it. The game is greyed out and the install button is not clickable. Looks like I can't even play the game until this question is answered. Last time I'm buying off steam flippin Eck.

1 hour ago, Lucas said:

The game is for 64-bit computers only, that's why you can't install it.

You'll need to upgrade your OS to 64 bit.

Great answer. Thank you mate. Not the answer I was really hoping for, as it means a lot of hassle now, but at least it is the solution.

• Administrators
Just now, sm1979 said:

Great answer. Thank you mate. Not the answer I was really hoping for, as it means a lot of hassle now, but at least it is the solution.

If its any consolation, you may still be eligible for a free Win 10 upgrade. I can't recommend or send you any sources, but that would be an option. 

It doesn't mean getting a new computer, just upgrading your OS (and possibly the hassle that entails). 

I'm sorry its not the best solution you were hoping for, but as long as your system meets the minimum spec otherwise, then upgrading will see you playing the game on 64 bit. 

I already have windows 10 mate but it's just running 32 bit. Upgrading to 64 bit doesn't look too bad, but it's just the hassle of backing everything up and transferring back over that's the hassle.

Thank you very much for the info mate, really appreciate it.