FM20 Yugoslavia to 6-th level

Nation of Yugoslavia (renamed Serbia) whit the 6 tier league system

The ex nations have no clubs but are still present in the euro qualifiers and world qualifiers.

I have tested it for 5 seasons and had no problems. Try it and report any bugs if you spot any. I will make a database where all the Yugo players are back home.

Here are the screen shots where you will see the structures and the rules and the file off course.

For the leagues I picked the teams by their rep. The first 2 levels are unified and the third level is made of three divisions (yugoslav regions), West - Croatia and Slovenia, East - Serbia and Bosnia, South - Macedonia and Montenegro. The rest of the levels are national leagues.

Yugoslav cup - teams from all playable leagues (all 6 levels) are playing in the comp, 512 of them where teams from the top levels join from second round.

The file is in xml format for now

No time for pictures now, some other time.

Like always play it and post the bugs here, thanx. Be gentle with the critics because it was done really in two days.

When I get time will be making the DB where all the yugo players have gone home.

Yugoslavia fm20.rar

• 1 month later...

I'm still recovering from the last radiation treatment and it's side effects but I'm much better now, thanks for asking. Still can't work on some fm projects because my eye saith is not so good but in a month I hope it will get better.

• 2 months later...
On 02/01/2020 at 09:06, SRKI said:

I'm still recovering from the last radiation treatment and it's side effects but I'm much better now, thanks for asking. Still can't work on some fm projects because my eye saith is not so good but in a month I hope it will get better.

srki brate kako napreduje?

@rollpa SRKI hasn't been online since February 23th according to his profile.

I think we have to wait and see when he turns up and hope his absence is because of taking time to recover and recover well.

• 3 weeks later...

Hy there my friends

Thank God I'm strating to recover, it's all well now. Off course not all side effects are delt with but will get there. I started working on my old job and taking it easy for now. Hope you all are doing well especially with this corona thing. On my last check up a few days ago all was fine and all tumormarker values were I must say excellent.

Not playing FM for now but will get there and finish my project.

13 hours ago, SRKI said:

Hy there my friends

Thank God I'm strating to recover, it's all well now. Off course not all side effects are delt with but will get there. I started working on my old job and taking it easy for now. Hope you all are doing well especially with this corona thing. On my last check up a few days ago all was fine and all tumormarker values were I must say excellent.

I pray to God for you dear friend and wish you be healthy again.Specialy the days we are all living  now.

20 hours ago, SRKI said:

Hy there my friends

Good to hear, stay safe with Corona around.

Thanx Wolf, you too. Hope to start editing again, me and Krle were doing some things long time ago before I found out about my cancer (october 2018) and then when I had the will I did some basic stuff.

• 7 months later...
On 27/03/2020 at 23:07, SRKI said:

Thanx Wolf, you too. Hope to start editing again, me and Krle were doing some things long time ago before I found out about my cancer (october 2018) and then when I had the will I did some basic stuff.

Srki, do you working on some new update or new editing?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi Adzbabi 

First thanks for wanting to send me a donation but I must decline it. I'm not doing editing for that, when I stand on my feet I'll start making content again.

It can be done so the players keep their nationality but then there will be no Yugoslav national team.