The Birth of a Legend: The story of Estefan Richards

OmegaFM

Estefan "Troy" Richards, A name that means everything to fans of football not only for a successful playing career but for his magnificent managerial career however Troy had a past that haunts him day after day and nothing will ever change that, but I suppose your all wondering what this past is well, let me take you on a journey from the past that tortures him to how he became

IMMORTAL

Troy was merely 1 when his parents split up his dad is the man he hates now but until he was 7 they were inseparable but when Troy turned 3 his dad turned to drugs and became abusive towards Troy's older half sister Esmay but Troy was just too young to understand but gradually Troy's Dad kept getting more abusive towards him until his Dad kept Troy away from his mother for 6 months in the process breaking Troy at the age of 6 and rendering him emotionless but one day at school, Troy snapped, he rebelled against his Dad and then went to live with his Mum. The man Troy saw as a hero, was now the villain and of course eventually his Dad tried to apologize, but Troy still remembered all the pain and knew he would take it to his grave so he could never forgive him and things went smoothly other than a few outbursts here and there but then the second time he broke Troy met a girl called MacKenzie and it was love at first sight, for the both of them and they dated for 5 months Troy truly loved MacKenzie but one of her friends was having a bad influence on her and then turned her against Troy and He was truly heartbroken he just wanted everything to end and if it wasn't for one of his friends it would've been but this marked the moment Troy became the Lone Wolf he is and just started to work on his dream of becoming a pro so as a center back was at the gym 3 times a week 6 hours a week to work on his muscle mass and a couple years later Troy was one of the most sort after prospects in the UK with trials at clubs like Celtic, West Ham, Millwall, Southampton, Crystal Palace and Watford. Troy was on his way to greatness from a past that had broken him so Troy went travelling all over the country and ended up joining a side very local to a certain someone from his past and joined Crystal Palace, for the next few months Troy worked his socks off climbing from the u15 to u23 level all alone no one to have his back or anything like that however as a loyal gunners fan his dream was to wear the red of Arsenal but Troy knew he would have to scratch and claw his way to greatness for this, was only the beginning so he trained and trained to get into the palace first team and then, it happened, on the 31st of January against London rivals Wimbledon at Selhurst Park Troy wearing the number 35 debuted in front of the Palace faithful at the young age of 19 and wow what a debut it was leading the Palace back 4 to victory and scoring a header and one person whilst watching this match was in despair at the mistake that she made and this person, was none other than the girl that broke our hero's heart, Mackenzie, she had realized the mistake she made and throughout the rest of the season Troy couldn't be replaced from the side helping the eagles to a playoff win and by then everyone could see his talent and the playoff final cemented it with a last ditch header to walk out 1-0 winners against West Ham and during the summer offers were flying in for this high demanded center half but Troy went with his heart and joined who he thought would be best for him so he left the club that raised him for Bolton Wanderers as his defensive work as a center half for the first half of the season and a right back for the second half led the team to 6th in the league and helped them to 8th in the next. This lead to an offer from the club he couldn't refuse, his boyhood club, Arsenal and this is where he met his best friend, Robert Gallagher a striker at the club and also the girl that would change his life forever, Eliza Torres, Troy had obtained the number 2 at Arsenal as Right Back and would follow in the steps of legendary players like Lee Dixon, Tony Adams and Martin Keown (well aware adams and keown didn't wear no. 2) and after 3 years at arsenal at the age of 25 Troy would marry Eliza and would enjoy the next 6 years at Arsenal becoming Gunners captain but then at 31 his dream was torn away from him 6th december 2014 against Stoke City Troy was the victim of a horror tackle from Ryan Shawcross the man that nearly ended Aaron Ramsey's career early had ended Troy's with  him breaking his left leg in 3 places the dream was over. for the next 5 years Troy worked on obtaining his football badges after accepting his career was over and then on the 25th June 2019 Troy entered the world of football management

Okay so I haven't got FM20 yet waiting for christmas to come so this wont be updated until I have it but any ideas who to start with would be nice or maybe i should just start unemployed you guys tell me

• 1 month later...

So after starting unemployed I waited a little over a month for my first job with Hannover 96 after the club I started at West Ham decided to reinstate Pellegrini for reasons I don't understand but Im on a 2 year deal being paid 11k euros and expected to win the league this season and sign players u23 which is a strong characteristic of mine as a manager in any other save so no issue there plus with a squad that SHOULD be in the Bundesliga so im gonna be starting off with a 4-3-3 gegenpress anyways Im in a league ive managed in before so I shouldnt struggle much but wish me luck cuz it could go really wrong really fast