Must buy players for each position?

DemonS0ul

7 hours ago, DemonS0ul said:

ON your opinion what's the players you always go for on the start of a new save?

I tend to try and avoid always buying the same players, like to mix it up and try different players otherwise just get bored buying the same players all the time.

Edited by sedge11

On 27/11/2019 at 03:58, DemonS0ul said:

ON your opinion what's the players you always go for on the start of a new save?

I like the previous suggestion of not buying the same players, it adds some variety to your save.

Edited by User0912

I'm finding the Belgian kids are my go to players more often than not...

• Yari Verschaeren
  • Killian Sardella
  • Sander Berge
  • Ikoma Lois Openda
  • Zinho Vanheusden
  • Elisha Owusu
  • Albert Sambi Lokonga
  • Jhon Lucumi
  • Jonathan David

One or more than one of these inevitably finds their way onto my radar in each save

Obviously depends what club you're at. 

But generally I try and only go for players who my scouts have recommended, or who I've played against in the season. I still use my own knowledge of players, but I don't look up wonderkid lists. Kind of defeats the point of the game IMO. 

My go to guy is Lucas Robertone. If you have € 4.5m, as a DLP, he will constantly create for your team. Amazing passes to the wingers (before they blast the ball into side netting).

Dani Olmo, if you have €22.5m to spend.

Birger Meling, quality LB for €1.2m. Kostas Tsimikas or Ludwig Augustinsson is a better option if you have €11m to spend.

Dominik Greif for €1.3m, good rotation option GK for top clubs.

Janik Haberer, do not look at his stats. Scores a lot for a €2.6m rated striker.

If I'm at a top club, I always bring Aissa Mandi too. Versatile and reliable player. Cedric Kipre, Pablo from Braga, Edmond Tapsoba, Eduard Löwen, Dael Fry... all good DC options.

Kevin Quevedo (free on 31Dec2019 and Musa Tamari (free on 30June2020) are good rotation players at AMR position.

Rafael Santos Borre at ST never disappoints.

Edited by glosoli
Added Borre as a ST.

Seems to be some very good young CBs around.

Just come across a young Austrain named Dario Maresic, good BPD and then there's Kevin Danso who's more of a powerful CB. 

In England there's Nathan Wood who plays for Middlesbrough and then there's an even better BPD playing for Leeds named Nohan Kenneh.

And if you want a young CM/AM Mezzala/Playmaker, look at Jude Bellingham, youngster playing for Birmingham but won't be cheap.

19 hours ago, Welshace said:

I'm finding the Belgian kids are my go to players more often than not...

• Yari Verschaeren
  • Killian Sardella
  • Sander Berge
  • Ikoma Lois Openda
  • Zinho Vanheusden
  • Elisha Owusu
  • Albert Sambi Lokonga
  • Jhon Lucumi
  • Jonathan David

One or more than one of these inevitably finds their way onto my radar in each save

You forgot Marco Kana :)

8 hours ago, SpillBlood said:

Seems to be some very good young CBs around.

Just come across a young Austrain named Dario Maresic, good BPD and then there's Kevin Danso who's more of a powerful CB. 

In England there's Nathan Wood who plays for Middlesbrough and then there's an even better BPD playing for Leeds named Nohan Kenneh.

And if you want a young CM/AM Mezzala/Playmaker, look at Jude Bellingham, youngster playing for Birmingham but won't be cheap.

Kenneh turns into a better mezzala or dmc of some sort... i retrained him there and he was immense.

One player that I've found is very good is Pau Torres from Villarreal. He will cost around £10m/£11m but he has excelled for my Newcastle team, and as a bonus is a left-footed / left sided DC. Well worth a look