Will SSD speed player search screen?

I have a pretty decent setup, but I always have a slowdown on player search screen, even on older versions. I know clearing cache and removing graphics help this issue, but it is very insignificant and usually it is only temporarly, also I like using the faces mega pack, kits, logos and so on. My question is, do you think if the game and graphics are installed on SSD will help with player search screen functionallity? I don't have any issues with game's general speed, just that player search slow down which bugs me off for years. Thanks.

without being an expert, I'd guess that the filters on  the search screen may be an issue, as opposed to the hardware, if that's the only problem. Maybe you're looking at too many players? Thin out the search (look for less) and does it do the same thing? how many leagues you got running?  give us system specs? 

15 minutes ago, rinso said:

without being an expert, I'd guess that the filters on  the search screen may be an issue, as opposed to the hardware, if that's the only problem. Maybe you're looking at too many players? Thin out the search (look for less) and does it do the same thing? how many leagues you got running?  give us system specs? 

It's indeed the filters which make it even slower. I have around 50k players listed at my search list. What I like to do is to filter upon certain criteria and look through the profiles of some players going back and forth to their profiles and player search. It's getting slower and slower as much as I'm progressing into the save. After 4-5 seasons it becomes unbearable to use. I have SSD where my OS is installed, but it's only 128GB. I'm wondering whether it is worth the hassle to reinstall the game on it.

49 minuti fa, Haiku ha scritto:

It's indeed the filters which make it even slower. I have around 50k players listed at my search list. What I like to do is to filter upon certain criteria and look through the profiles of some players going back and forth to their profiles and player search. It's getting slower and slower as much as I'm progressing into the save. After 4-5 seasons it becomes unbearable to use. I have SSD where my OS is installed, but it's only 128GB. I'm wondering whether it is worth the hassle to reinstall the game on it.

Apart improved loading times, you will get no gains in performance while playing the game. 

Somebody will correct me, but I think more ram and/or faster CPU might have more impact in that specific case but you should really look for tests to see what difference it makes. if any.

3 hours ago, KUBI said:

More RAM would be the better choice. But it depends on how much you have already installed. Double it from 4 to 8 or 8 to 16 will have an impact. But don't expect wonders.

Already have 32, although DD3, it's still decent. Perhaps it's time to ditch player search and to rely on scout reports only. Sounds more realistic anyway.

Thanks for your help guys. Cheers!