[WIP] [FM20] England down to Level 11

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Brother Ben said:

Think you just tick add key staff at the start?

yeah just ticked the option where it added the staff automatically coz when i first loaded it it was difficult to get an assistant manager

6 minutes ago, lionel messi said:

I usually replace all my players anyway lol.

haha i love the fact i find a complete blank squad than have to fill it and if its the worst team in the division with the lowest rating and last media prediction i will like it more 

5 minutes ago, rymufc77 said:

haha i love the fact i find a complete blank squad than have to fill it and if its the worst team in the division with the lowest rating and last media prediction i will like it more 

Only problem is that all the other teams will be empty and they won't sign players as aggressively as a human manager.  In fact most will have mostly greys for the entirety of the first season

11 hours ago, Brother Ben said:

Only problem is that all the other teams will be empty and they won't sign players as aggressively as a human manager.  In fact most will have mostly greys for the entirety of the first season

I started with Wythenshawe reason being they are the place where Marcus Rashford was born. Tbh in the division where I started which is in Tier 10 there is actually some clubs, not all where they have some players added to their team. In fact my club was one of few where there wasnt a single player added and out media prediction was bottom. All I did cause it would have been impossible is unticked DO NOT ADD KEY STAFF cause I wanted an assistant manager. 

5 hours ago, rymufc77 said:

I started with Wythenshawe reason being they are the place where Marcus Rashford was born. Tbh in the division where I started which is in Tier 10 there is actually some clubs, not all where they have some players added to their team. In fact my club was one of few where there wasnt a single player added and out media prediction was bottom. All I did cause it would have been impossible is unticked DO NOT ADD KEY STAFF cause I wanted an assistant manager. 

Did these teams look to sign players though?

On 22/06/2020 at 11:05, rymufc77 said:

Thanks lad for your hard work

small thing i started with a tier 10 club and when i click on the player search to get players since the club has no players when i tick realistic transfers for a reason its still showing the big boys like messi neymar mbappe etc .... any ideas @lionel messi

Try this trick, if those appears, when ticking realistic transfers do a search (like a filter), then back to the page of the players, tick again realistic transfer, until you get what you want.  That sometimes happens to me when searching staff.

13 hours ago, krakonico said:

Try this trick, if those appears, when ticking realistic transfers do a search (like a filter), then back to the page of the players, tick again realistic transfer, until you get what you want.  That sometimes happens to me when searching staff.

thanks bro but already found out what the problem was ... there was no assistant manager at the club

On 23/06/2020 at 07:51, rymufc77 said:

If all clubs have the same reputation in a division (which is what I do when I’m making the lower leagues to make it realistic) media predictions are done by alphabetical order.

47 minutes ago, FCUtdWill said:

If all clubs have the same reputation in a division (which is what I do when I’m making the lower leagues to make it realistic) media predictions are done by alphabetical order.

but other clubs had players mines had nobody not even grayed out players

1 hour ago, Dominatrixx said:

Sorry for a stupid question, but where should put this .fmf file and how to activate it in game?

Copy the fmf file to the following file path (assuming you're on PC):

C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2020\editor data

Where XXX is your username.

Once the file is in that folder, start a new game and it'll take you to an advanced setup stage. In the top right corner you'll see a dropdown menu called '20.4.0 Update'. Click on that and make sure the files you want to be part of the game are ticked. Once that's done simply click on 'Advanced Setup' and start the game as you normally would.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 29/08/2020 at 15:09, fcdallas said:

Entered 26-27 and just got promoted to Premier as South Shields.  Was not included in FA Cup.   Anybody had this happen to them? Does it correct itself the following year?

I think you must be using one of my earlier files where this was a issue, i dont think this happens with the latest file, maybe there are some players out there who could confirm this or not?

On 13/09/2020 at 21:43, Doiggy_2007 said:

@lionel messi I’m having the same issue as the chap above - promoted to the prem (started in Tier 11 with Horbury Town) and haven’t been entered into the FA Cup! Into my second season in the prem now and same again - any ideas? Does this fix itself?

I think you must be using one of my earlier files where this was a issue, i dont think this happens with the latest file, maybe there are some players out there who could confirm this or not?

12 hours ago, lionel messi said:

Is there a fix to it or not? :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...