Problems with teams in division

nernst000

Im also getting the same problem with my Australian database from what I can figure out it seems that teams are jumping in and out of divisions so you have to set regional divisions for each club - that is my guess at least once I've sorted through them all I'll give it a test and report back here.

5 minutes ago, Weiry said:

Im also getting the same problem with my Australian database from what I can figure out it seems that teams are jumping in and out of divisions so you have to set regional divisions for each club - that is my guess at least once I've sorted through them all I'll give it a test and report back here.

Alright tell me if it works and if you’d be able to implement it here

When verifying it you prob get the error at the start of the next season so this would signify a promotion and regelation issue. So it verifies the first season ok but at the start of the next one team less has been promoted 

Edited by prot651

4 hours ago, prot651 said:

When verifying it you prob get the error at the start of the next season so this would signify a promotion and regelation issue. So it verifies the first season ok but at the start of the next one team less has been promoted 

But how can we fix that

6 hours ago, prot651 said:

Based on dates seems like it.

One way to make sure is check if every season has the proper start and enddates set and you don't end up with a season still running while the rest has finished. Otherwise your seasons might be 'out of sync'